Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi (353 Views)

Does Going To Church Makes God Answer Ones Prayers? / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by tellsblinks(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
I've noticed!!

Nairaland only bring to front page threads that demotes God anytime of the day!!

But promotes Christianity only on Sundays

It's wrong!!! Christianity is not only a Sunday thing!! It should be posted based on relevance in content!!

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 dragnet etc

I have a question for y'all?

Who are the moderators on the religion forum?? Are they Christians or ATHEISTS?

well like I always say

THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD HAS BLINDFOLDED THE EYES OF MEN, THEY CAN'T SEE LIGHT SHINNING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

I really don't blame those saying trash about the God I have witnessed, Felt, seen, and experience

The one who continously reveals himself to me in mysterious ways!!

He is all I have, he is my hope!!

*and mind you, I don't do religion!! I consciously study to know and to experience him*

You can't tell a blind man to see, cause deep down he can't see... Neither can a blind man convince the ones that sees clearly that nairaland has green colours in the design!!

I've passed my message
Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by OriginalZombiE: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nairaland also promotes a lot of religious threads as well.

So what exactly is your point?

If religion is your thing, find religious threads where like-minded individuals congregate.

It is not called religiousland, it is called Nairaland.

It is free real estate, take what resonates with you and fckk off.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by tellsblinks(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
OriginalZombiE:
Nairaland also promotes a lot of religious threads as well.

So what exactly is your point?

If religion is your thing, find religious threads where like-minded individuals congregate.

It is not called religiousland, it is called Nairaland.

It is free real estate, take what resonates with you and fckk off.

seams like you lack understanding

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by xendra: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
You are the one making it seem that way, God is not complaining.

nothing anybody does can make God nonexistent, you are the one being used to draw people's attention to believe that now.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by kingxsamz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
If pushing threads which encourages logical thinking and reasoning is what you call an attack on your faith or religion, then go somewhere else.
You were not forced to click.
You've not said anything on the nuisance and noise being caused by you religious folks everyday, it's harmless threads that's your problem. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by Minsk24: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
There is nothing as sensitive as a religious man on the internet... If logical reasoning dy pain you, make e pain you wella...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by matrix199(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
tellsblinks:
I've noticed!!

Nairaland only bring to front page threads that demotes God anytime of the day!!

But promotes Christianity only on Sundays

It's wrong!!! Christianity is not only a Sunday thing!! It should be posted based on relevance in content!!

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 dragnet etc

I have a question for y'all?

Who are the moderators on the religion forum?? Are they Christians or ATHEISTS?

well like I always say

THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD HAS BLINDFOLDED THE EYES OF MEN, THEY CAN'T SEE LIGHT SHINNING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

I really don't blame those saying trash about the God I have witnessed, Felt, seen, and experience

The one who continously reveals himself to me in mysterious ways!!

He is all I have, he is my hope!!

*and mind you, I don't do religion!! I consciously study to know and to experience him*

You can't tell a blind man to see, cause deep down he can't see... Neither can a blind man convince the ones that sees clearly that nairaland has green colours in the design!!

I've passed my message

You are CONFUSED in every ramification.

Firstly, your points are pointless.

Secondly, you don't do religion(the belief in a god), yet you're worried about threads not having religious concepts or terms.

Thirdly, you should have highlighted the threads that were pushed to front page that demote God.

Have you gone through the front page today? Didn't you see the numerous Islamic threads pushed to the front page? Is Islam not a religion that glorifies God?

Trust me, on this forum, religion gets its fair share of viewership every Friday, Sunday, and every other day, so to speak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by bigname23: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Minsk24:
There is nothing as sensitive as a religious man on the internet... If logical reasoning dy pain you, make e pain you wella...
how does logical reasoning involve u insulting other pepo's belief? Bros we call dat intolerance not logical reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by hakeem4(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
I don’t think Nairaland is allowing atheism Flourish. Imagine Muslims have their own days on Friday, Christianity’s own is Sunday. Abeg Seun can you make ours Saturday angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by Minsk24: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
bigname23:
how does logical reasoning involve u insulting other pepo's belief? Bros we call dat intolerance not logical reasoning

How did my post insult your religion abi you get wound for eye?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by MozB: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
tellsblinks:
seams like you lack understanding

he doesnt lack understanding. It is you who dont seem to understand what he is saying. Moderators dont promote only non religious post. I see a lot of religious and non religious related post. Especially on Sundays. You find a lot of Christian post on front page. If you check my profile, you'll see the religious post that got to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
hakeem4:
I don’t think Nairaland is allowing atheism Flourish. Imagine Muslims have their own days on Friday, Christianity’s own is Sunday. Abeg Seun can you make ours Saturday angry
Is atheism a religion?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by bigname23: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Minsk24:

How did my post insult your religion abi you get wound for eye?
mumu na dis ur post I dey talk about abi u nor see wetin op dey talk abt? all d mumu post wey una dey use dey insult Jesus...guy is like ur brain dey pain u
Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by hakeem4(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Squillaci:

Is atheism a religion?
no. But at least we should have a day for non believers where we preach common sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by atheistandproud(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
hakeem4:
no. But at least we should have a day for non believers where we preach common sense grin

Supported

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by bigname23: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
hakeem4:
dat is if u guys will do it without referring to or insulting other pepo's belief
Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by hakeem4(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
bigname23:
dat is if u guys will do it without referring to or insulting other pepo's belief
But we are mostly threatened about hellfire when we die grin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by bigname23: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
hakeem4:
But we are mostly threatened about hellfire when we die grin.
how many christain posts do u see on fp on Sundays dat are directed at atheists ...even if u see a christain post about hell ..u will notice dat is usually not directed any group of people..not Muslims, atheists or even traditionalists but ur posts are usually directed at christainity,Jesus or d Bible.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by ogyunging(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rhetorical question
Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by kingxsamz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
hakeem4:

No...
Everyday should be a day for common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by KingAzubuike(f): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi by Kobojunkie: 5:41am On Jun 20, 2020
xendra:
You are the one making it seem that way, God is not complaining.

nothing anybody does can make God nonexistent, you are the one being used to draw people's attention to believe that now.
I tell you, it is as sad as watching a bunch of bratty children throwing outrageous tantrums ,pretending they do so on behalf of God.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Some Christians Make Out Of Ignorance / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Of The Lord's Chosen Visits Gov Babajide Sanwo-olu. / Always Remember Why You Are Not Starving Or Queuing For Bread, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.