Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) (84607 Views)

Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by martineverest(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Macro231101:
through d help of oshiomole, he won with less down 60k votes,Ize iyamu defeated him in his ward, if nor be Etsako lg, Obaseki would have lost the election.... OBASEKI is simply a political prostitute, and he is going to lose the election..
even Buhari can't rig that election for APC.... obaseki is the next governor of Edo state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by legitnow: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ize iyamu pdp
Obaseki apc

Ize iyamu apc
Obaseki pdp

Fantabulous

It is fair to conclude Edo is PDP.

This is y I will never write PDP off.

Both candidates now are PDP.

If Atiku can defeat Buhari in Edo, then Obaseki made a right move.

Before that, GEJ defeated Buhari in Edo, under Oshiomole watch.

Sokoto is PDP, and PDP is an option for a Northern president in 2023.

E get plenty people in Edo that are waiting for PDP to take over the state.

They want to join their other SS brothers but i know APC will repeat another Imo State on top their head.

APC is a lawless party for agbero like Kabaka. gudnite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYytHsA4eY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by timmybabyface: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
This man is a desperado... is it a must to be to go for second time as governor �
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by AntonVince: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Both PDP and APC are all the same jare!

They are not.
The PDP is miles ahead of the APC in economic management and fostering national unity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by djoey89: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:
From the same Obaseki that has never won his polling unit? Wonders shall soon end

as at 2016, ize iyamu was the favourite candidate, osho did his "best" to ensure he won. People didn't like him initially, but his governing style got people on his side..
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by SolidGains: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=squash47 post=90844132]I am now convinced that all politicians are the same,
it's just the name of the political party that differs.
Who would have believed that Ize Iyamu will switch to APC, while Obaseki will switch to PDP In less than 5 years.
very soon, APC will start promoting Iyamu as a saint while Obaseki will be presented as a bad person all of a sudden.

Trusting a politician is a big risk.[/quote

The worst part is that the people will still believe and vote for them That's one thing I don't get about the mob. Why are the people so gullible and act as if they don't have reasoning capacity?

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in us that we are underlings.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by loswhite(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
mrchineke:

Ignorance is bad.......

In your stupidity please remember oil price is now $30 and not $150 like during the useless PDP day.

Stop talking rubbish jare!
You must be a kid to think that oil prices was 150usd when PDP started ruling
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by abike12(f): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
this is about to get very interesting...
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Eshence: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
The power of money wonders shall never end
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by SolidGains: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
squash47:
I am now convinced that all politicians are the same,
it's just the name of the political party that differs.
Who would have believed that Ize Iyamu will switch to APC, while Obaseki will switch to PDP In less than 5 years.
very soon, APC will start promoting Iyamu as a saint while Obaseki will be presented as a bad person all of a sudden.

Trusting a politician is a big risk.

The worst part is that the people will still believe and vote for them That's one thing I don't get about the mob. Why are the people so gullible and act as if they don't have reasoning capacity?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
martineverest:
even Buhari can't rig that election for APC.... obaseki is the next governor of Edo state

I nor need to argue with you...on that dat day come jam be for Ovia North East, Oluku primary school make we vote and know the aftermath of the election

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Fuckalldmods(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Osho's nightmare, Tinubu's lesson teacher...

Let the game begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by samuelmath50(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Body go soon tell ham how the thing they go
Obaseki will not win this election
For the idiots talking about ambode
Note that in next few weeks he will be elected a senator
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by squash47(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
SolidGains:

that's the Nigeria we live in today.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by biGwal(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
chiefkpokp:

Face ur Lagos, Edo is not Lagos..... Obaseki is not ambode.... Make una go learn how to b rugged
What has Lagos got to do with all of this IPOB wahala..........well any politician who has the support of NAIRALAND always loose the election........e.g Saraki nd Dino Mekaye and Co.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by micflo28(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
This two people right now....
lols you must be ugly looking to be corrupt in politics. Never seen a handsome, corrupt politician in Naija

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by samuelmath50(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
martineverest:

Shuu ode have you forgotten how he ran to aso rock but bubu told him face your fear or do your worst
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by djoey89: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
mrchineke:

Ignorance is bad.......

In your stupidity please remember oil price is now $30 and not $150 like during the useless PDP day.

True, PDP really messed up those period, but has APC done better with the $30, are there no looting, nepotism, to name a few still prevalent?. All are the same but I can't accept APC government has been the best thing after bread and butter.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by jrusky(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki has made the best decision. Congratulation Mr Obasek you have just done the right thing by dumping that useless party.

Welcome on board party of the people not like party of the few rogues called apshit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by akdjr(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
It is finish.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Dyke15(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
I swr d aura of maturity in PDP is best to none. Jst a glimse at dat poster will make u fall inlove wit anytin dat has to do wit dat party*4+4 is d slogan now. Anybody against it should lick high tension

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Naijalikeplay07: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
mrchineke:

Ignorance is bad.......

Mumu way get cap �
I hail oooooh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by playapayaski: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sluacoast:
Get paid just by watching ads videos online. https://izvideon.pw/688715429976582/. it's free, you watched some couple of video and get paid. love in Sharing. so try it guy's and win�

Have you cashed out b4?
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Macphenson: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
mrchineke:

Ignorance is bad.......

O asonjo sold oil at $36 per barrel, you people should stop defending failure.

A failure in 1983 is still a failure in 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by zeeek(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Can somebody proof to me that our votes still counts in this country, they will try so hard to convince you that it still counts but the truth is, it doesn't anymore. Left for me, the moment any unfit or unworthy character emerges from any party, we all should just stay back. With the way political parties are structured in Nigeria, it will be impossible for any decent, God fearing and a good leader to emerge.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by RTSC: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:
From the same Obaseki that has never won his polling unit? Wonders shall soon end
He did not win his polling unit because pdp controls it.

Now he will win it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by RTSC: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
It must suck to be ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Chicastle: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
internationalman:
Whatever happens to ANPP and APP.

Those are the party I used to vote for back in the 90s..

Yes I was already 18 as at then.

Domor sir
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by topsamjo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
yeye people.... so you must be the governor of the state at all cost abii
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by knowhowk: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
chiefkpokp:

Face ur Lagos, Edo is not Lagos..... Obaseki is not ambode.... Make una go learn how to b rugged
grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by samuelmath50(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
legitnow:
Ize iyamu pdp
Obaseki apc

Ize iyamu apc
Obaseki pdp

Fantabulous

It is fair to conclude Edo is PDP.

This is y I will never write PDP off.

Both candidates now are PDP.

If Atiku can defeat Buhari in Edo, then Obaseki made a right move.

Before that, GEJ defeated Buhari in Edo, under Oshiomole watch.

Sokoto is PDP, and PDP is an option for a Northern president in 2023.

E get plenty people in Edo that are waiting for PDP to take over the state.

They want to join their other SS brothers but i know APC will repeat another Imo State on top their head.

APC is a lawless party for agbero like Kabaka. gudnite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYytHsA4eY
So how did obaseki won the election as a Governor under APC you need kane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.