Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC (24368 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by CilicMarin: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
A Rivers State High Court has restrained Victor Giadom from parading himself as a member of the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The court based its order on Giadom’s resignation as Deputy National Secretary of the APC to vie for the position of Deputy Governor in the party’s governorship primaries in 2019.

Recall that an FCT High Court reaffirmed Giadom as the acting National Chairman of the APC on Thursday.

It extended a March 16, 2020, exparte order permitting him to act as the party’s chairman in the absence of the suspended National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.

But the party’s NWC insisted that the Deputy National Chairman (South), Abiola Ajimobi, is the only acting National Chairman recognised by the party’s constitution.

https://aledeh.com/just-in-court-restrains-giadom-from-parading-himself-as-member-of-apc-nwc/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Brandstudio01: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC Abeg your problem too much

I Design Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by chriskosherbal(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC ...should unite ontime cos thier division might be thier undoing come 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by quickberry(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good news.

On his(BAT) mandate we shall stand

God bless Nigeria,
God bless Kwara State
God bless Lagos State
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Prof. Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq
God bless Babajide Sanwoolu
God bless APC

@Senator Ajimobi, may God heal you completely.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Whiteangel1234: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin Wicked Wike no wan give Amaechi chance to control APC

15 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by seanfer(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001, dansuqi, ejimatic .. I said it yesterday that all the rivers APC need to do is deal with Giadom from the grassroot. With the Help of Wike who is political enemy of Amaechi that will be easy to achieve.

7 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by sujexy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:
fergie001, dansuqi, ejimatic .. I said it yesterday that all the rivers APC need to do is deal with Giadom from the grassroot. With the Help of Wike who is political enemy of Amaechi that will be easy to achieve.
Stop associating wike with the madness in apc...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by jamesversion: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
For the purpose of clarity, what is the name of the Judge that gave the court order.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:
This is a HC judgement like the Abuja own.
They are both Courts of Co-ordinate jurisdiction.

The CoA will be the tie-breaker.
For now, APC has 2 Ag Chairmen.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by wwwihy: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
interesting
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nigerians can be naive..if you think pdp winning this election you all are naive!
This is all a game plan to divert your attention from the real plans of winning the election.
Obaseki is a goner! September is months ahead and politics is dynamic.Apc can never let go.apc got the structure and money go exchange. Hands done minutes from both parties but APC will take the day.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by jlinkd78(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC news is no matter again. Obaseki has since defected. They can now kill themselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Conductor261: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
sad nonsense.. Coordinate jurisdiction courts can't overrule one another.

APC legal adviser should be sacked. They should rather seek to set aside the order enabling the Acting National Chairman of APC Chief Giadom

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Conductor261: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

Gbam

6 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by KenOne: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Instead of these people to head to supreme court to challenge Giadom chairmanship you went back to state high court.

The same mistake they made when Abuja high court suspended Oshiomhole they went to Kano high court to get a judgement reinstating Oshiomhole court of equal jurisdiction.

To these Oshiomhole and Tinubu supporters Rivers high court ruling supercedes Abuja high court and appeal court.

Just like the way they waved off ordinary ward chairman like they called him that suspended Oshiomhole.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Olatomiwami(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Conductor261:
sad nonsense.. Coordinate jurisdiction courts can't overrule one another.

APC legal adviser should be sacked. They should rather seek to set aside the order enabling the Acting National Chairman of APC Chief Giadom

U don't know law, your ward said u are not a member since uve resigned, u are speaking grammar grin

14 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Dansuqi: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

Nonsense,I thought its even a federal high court? Why didn't they go to an appeal court? Didn't they open in lieu of the swearing in today? For a rivers high court to do this,then it means wike is in league

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Nonsense,I thought its even a federal high court? Why didn't they go to an appeal court? Didn't they open in lieu of the swearing in today? For a rivers high court to do this,then it means wike is in league
I thought they would have gone to a CoA myself.
Why shouldn't they open, are they swearing them in?

Well, you can't tell Wike's disposition o. The man way no pure.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Olatomiwami:
U don't know law, your ward said u are not a member since uve resigned, u are speaking grammar grin
That's the mistake we always do. Shifting blames from who should get it.

Why should Oshiomhole had granted him a waiver, and now turn around to act all nice. Giadom has not been your friend, why not say NO.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by kahal29: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
KenOne:
Instead of these people to head to supreme court to challenge Giadom chairmanship you went back to state high court.

The same mistake they made when Abuja high court suspended Oshiomhole they went to Kano high court to get a judgement reinstating Oshiomhole court of equal jurisdiction.

To these Oshiomhole and Tinubu supporters Rivers high court ruling supercedes Abuja high court and appeal court.

Just like the way they waved off ordinary ward chairman like they called him that suspended Oshiomhole.

I think the facts of the case are not the same. This is Just what I think based on what I read
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by abobote: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
It means APC doesn't have chairman as the second chairman is on life support

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by LandMann: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol... You will be thinking politicians and policemen and pastors are the worst set of people we have in Nigeria... then judges will tell, "Hold my beer, you don't know anything."
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
All these courts go just they do anyhow, today dem sack, 2moro they uphold, next 2moro them say Obaseki certificate no go well

Dem no dey see court for their looting case

Abeg when court tey get all this kind power self?

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by EdidemLord(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Which Court?

Table tennis court I guess....

Judiciary don suffer for APC hand aswear

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
kahal29:

I think the facts of the case are not the same. This is Just what I think based on what I read
I heard it is a notice of perpetual injunction?

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by olaolulazio(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by YorubaKinging: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol, how many courts do they have in Nigeria
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by castrokins(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC Don Suffer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by emexc11(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
House of confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.