Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) (4489 Views)

Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by maupe: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
By Dumebi Emmanuel •
June 19, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has commented on the defection of Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Wike, in a statement via Twitter, welcomed Obaseki to his party. He simple wrote ‘Welcome to the PDP” alongside a photograph of Obaseki holding his new membership card.

Okowa, in his own reaction, congratulated Obaseki for joining the party. He wrote; “I welcome my brother, Governor Godwin Obaseki, to our great party, the People’s Democratic Party!”
“As you join us on this platform, we shall work to ensure that you continue the great work that you have started for the people of Edo State.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-wike-okowa-momodu-react-to-obasekis-defection-to-pdp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Godwin obaseki is welcome back to PDP. Edo state is PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Officially, Governor Godwin Obaseki join PDP.

APC 18
PDP 17
APGA 1

more state coming.

8 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
maupe:
By Dumebi Emmanuel •
June 19, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-wike-okowa-momodu-react-to-obasekis-defection-to-pdp/
Sai south south.
Sai PDP.

Cc lzaa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by johnmartus(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Edo people are not stupid no second term for Obaseki. Should this guy win second term under that useless party edo people are trouble.

He will use public funds to rebuild the carcass party called pdp.

Edo people be wise his second term in office will be a disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

The coming elections in Edo state is going to be a clash of the Titans.
Edo voters are going to witness a massive cashout of government monies in form of vote buying.
It's going to be:
Money vs money.
Agbero vs Agbero.
Juju vs juju.
Stronghead vs stronghead.

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by johnmartus(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Your case is just like that mad man. Meaning you don't know what you are doing. Tomorrow you will defend biafra, today you will support pdp.
imhotep:

Sai south south.
Sai PDP.

Cc lzaa

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by feedthenation(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Edo has always been a PDP state.
Obaseki have all the state party structure to leverage on to win his 2nd term.

All these politicians is all about greed and power, they care little for the people.

9 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Your case is just like that mad man. Meaning you don't know what you are doing. Tomorrow you will defend biafra, today you will support pdp.
Sai Biafra.
Sai PDP.

No more APC covid party.

Cc lzaa metaphysical afamed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Edo people are not stupid no second term for Obaseki. Should this guy win second term under that useless party edo people are trouble.

your rant have started already. You will wail tired. Edo state is PDP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by abitex577(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Regional allies...Nigerian democracy going back to the regions. I don’t see APC or Oshomole retaining Edo again. Edo State has ported for good.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Karlifate: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mr Adams Oshiomhole's political n*kedness was exposed when the APC National Chairman title was stripped off him.
BTW, dis move funny me sha.
Ize-Iyamu: PDP to APC.
Obaseki: APC to PDP.

9 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by jlinkd78(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by johnmartus(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol just like you always ranting in every election. Osun election you almost kill yourself.
Johnnyessence:
your rant have started already. You will wail tired. Edo state is PDP.
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by 1beat(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
indeed, political party is madness of many for the gain of few.
there is nothing called loyal party member again see how they're switching party
is now obvious that all ( not majority) of the politicians are more concern about their own interests and that of their family.
some mumu will still kill theirself running up and down in support of the aspirants
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by bolaayenimo: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC is gone in Edo

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Austin1805(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:

PDP will surely win this coming election, then you can start your premium ranting

6 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
My able working governor Dr senator ifeanyi okowa has spoken grin Edo state and south south States is in Good hand of PDP cool Yoruba people should take evil APC to south west we no do again grin grin grin grin

Prosperity to Delta state

Prosperity to Edo state

Prosperity to Governor ifeanyi okowa family

Prosperity to All south south state

Prosperity to my brothers across the Niger

Prosperity to great Ogwashi ukwu

Prosperity to my able self Nwanyiogwashi

Cc sammy07 and thatfairguy please carry evil APC to west grin we no do again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by KenOne: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
9jahotblog:
Officially, Governor Godwin Obaseki join PDP.

APC 18
PDP 17
APGA 1

more state coming.

Just imagine from about 22 states under APC when John Oyegun/APC governors/ministers held sway to evenly match number 18 to 17 now Oshiomhole/Tinubu are in charge

I don't really envy you guys. Tinubu and Oshiomhole caused all this for APC.

My brother like you said more APC governors crossing to PDP but i will rather say more APC governors/ministers and APC members working for PDP to deal with that Oshiomhole and Tinubu collabo/alliance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Sammy07: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
My able working governor Dr senator ifeanyi okowa has spoken grin Edo state and south south States is in Good hand of PDP cool Yoruba people should take evil APC to south west we no do again grin grin grin grin

Prosperity to Delta state

Prosperity to Edo state

Prosperity to Governor ifeanyi okowa family

Prosperity to All south south state

Prosperity to my brothers across the Niger

Prosperity to great Ogwashi ukwu

Prosperity to my able self Nwanyiogwashi

Cc sammy07 and thatfairguy please carry evil APC to west grin we no do again

Any party that makes Ondo state better tongue cool

My able working governor.
Rotimi Akeredolu SAN is working and moving Ondo State forward cool
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Finnese001: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karlifate:
Mr Adams Oshiomhole's political n*kedness was exposed when the APC National Chairman title was stripped off him.
BTW, dis move funny me sha.
Ize-Iyamu: PDP to APC.
Obaseki: APC to PDP.

guy you have kee me with laff

5 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sammy07 post=90847031]

Rotimi Akeredolu SAN is working and moving Ondo State forward cool[/quote][/s] We will allow ondo state for now because our sister is talking sense to akeredolu tongue
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
KenOne:

Just imagine from about 22 states under APC when John Oyegun/APC governors/ministers held sway to evenly match number 18 to 17 now Oshiomhole/Tinubu are in charge

I don't really envy you guys. Tinubu and Oshiomhole caused all this for APC.

My brother like you said more APC governors crossing to PDP but i will rather say more APC governors/ministers and APC members working for PDP to deal with that Oshiomhole and Tinubu collabo/alliance
lol PDP winning more states.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sammy07 post=90847031]

Rotimi Akeredolu SAN is working and moving Ondo State forward cool[/quote][/s] We will allow ondo state for now because our sister is talking sense to akeredolu tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Sammy07: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

We will allow ondo state for now because our sister is talking sense to akeredolu tongue

Who knows her
Even at all, developments will end in Ondo state not Imo state tongue
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by abobote: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
PDP just caught a big fish

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Who knows her
Even at all, developments will end in Ondo state not Imo state tongue
She's sending money down to IMO state grin cheesy
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Sammy07: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
She's sending money down to IMO state grin cheesy
Audio Money.

we'll retire both of them in September, probe and jail them tongue
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by alibaba1995(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Damn niggar
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Lol just like you always ranting in every election. Osun election you almost kill yourself.
you are very funny.
Re: Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki will win under pdp platform provided oshiomhole is out of Apc national chairman. else, oshiomhole would have fought him tooth and nail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) / It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK / Please Can I Wear This And Go To The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.