Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira (16668 Views)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / Mtn Introduce Their Binge Plan Get 2gb For N500 And 1gb For 350n / Airtel Cheat, How To Get 2gb For N100 And 10gb For N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira by Nglearners(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
[url][/url][url][/url]I thought I was enjoying MTN data plan when I get 1gb of mtn data using 100 naira by dialling *121# which is simple and easy to activate on all mtn sims (New and old mtn sims).

Well, there is a newly discovered [topgistextra.com]mtn data cheat[/topgistextra.com] that works just perfectly and I will be revealing these tricks to you before the conclusion of this post or don't you wish to know how to get 2gb of mtn data using 100 Naira.

There are lot of people who are as curious as you are right now. What do I mean.

So many internet user's wants to know about mtn unlimited data plan, Mtn data plan code and even mtn data cheat since the megabyte and gigabytes given to MTN Network users seem not to last so long.

Hey, below are the questions and searches most mtn Network users are so curious about. Check them out below, you will be shocked too.

Read also; Recharge and get paid | Benefits of RAGP | Ragp Review

O yeah, you will agree with me that most of those searches are similar to what you are searching for concerning MTN data plan or MTN 4g Data plan code.

Before I show you How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira, I will like to also show you simple mtn data cheat which I use in getting 1gb from mtn network on my new sim card.

How to get 2gb of mtn data using 100 naira

Follow the steps below

MTN Data cheat (mtn data plan 200 for 1gb)

1. Dial *121#

You will see options such as;
Mtn top deal 4me
Recharge offers 4me
Data offers 4me, and
Combo bundles 4me.

2. Select Data offers 4me option

You will see another option such as;
Get 700mb for N300
Get 1.5gb for N1500
Get 1gb for N200

You can continue from there and have it activated or you may want to get the full gist by visiting this new blog. Good hearted bloggers can help develop this blog by giving it a backlink.

https://topgistextra.com/how-to-get-2gb-of-mtn-data-using-100-naira-mtn-data-cheat-mtn-nigeria-data-plan/

Re: How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira by Vyzz: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
This us a special bundle.... E fit work for mo no mean say e fork for u
Re: How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira by maggdon(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Liar, I just waste 100...
Re: How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira by alphaRego01(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
maggdon:
Liar, I just waste 100...

U no go like change nationality grin grin
Re: How To Get 2GB Of MTN Data Using 100 Naira by Nglearners(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
It works for some sim cards and some sim cards accept 200 naira for 1gb valid for 7 days.
Also, some mtn sim cards allows 300naira for 1.5gb valid for 14days.

Pls, make sure you check the one allowed in your plan before activating

(1) (Reply)

Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta / Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time / Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.