Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta (16672 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by imoh81(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2008
New in Opera Mini 4.1 beta
Faster
Now even faster

Prior to this release, we upgraded our servers and Opera Mini now receives your requested Web pages up to 50% faster. So you can now access sites like Facebook, BBC, and any of your other favorite Web sites even faster, with Desktop-like speeds.
Faster
Find things faster

Even though scrolling to your Web content is already easy with Opera Mini, the new Opera Mini 4.1 beta lets you search for text within a Web page so you can get to the information you need even quicker than before.
Faster
Get to your Web sites faster

Now you can stop wasting time typing in full Web addresses more than once while browsing. When typing Web addresses, Opera Mini 4.1 beta will recognize and suggest completions for you based on your Bookmarks and browsing history, making address input faster, easier and much more intuitive.
Upload and download
Download and upload files

On phones with JSR-75, you can now upload and download files using Opera Mini 4.1 beta, without being re-routed to your phone’s native browser. Update your blog while on the go. Upload photos to your Web site or social network. Add attachments easily to Web-based email, and download other non media-rich content to your phone using Opera Mini 4.1 beta.
Faster
Save it for later

On phones with JSR-75, Opera Mini 4.1 beta lets you save pages for offline viewing so you can quickly access and read your desired Web content, even when you’re on a plane, in the subway, or in other places where you can’t get network reception. Depending on your phone, you may need to choose a destination folder for storing pages for offline viewing.

http://www.operamini.com/beta/

Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2008
Nice
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Donseaun(m): 1:22am On Apr 08, 2008
Kewl one dude.
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 1:51am On Apr 08, 2008
Very kul
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 1:58am On Apr 08, 2008
Very kul
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 1:58am On Apr 08, 2008
Very kul
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by hansibone(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2008
wats kul in it, wen it wont work wit d mtn **** cry

i pray one day celtel would shine on me and i wuld be hapi lik u guys
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2008
Abi o
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Lawalmd(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
mini 4.1 is better than opera mod.

Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Lawalmd(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2008
mini 4.1 is better than opera mod.

Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2008
Are u sure its better than opera mod?
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by hansibone(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2008
are u sure?

with opera mobile i can use any cheat especially mtn, thou celtel never shine reach my place sha. i av opera mini 4.1 its just dere becos if i use am mtn go chop my moni
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Donseaun(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
Hehehe
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by bimbor(m): 3:19am On Apr 09, 2008
Finally Opera have included what i've always wanted: The ability to save web pages.
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2008
Yawah
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2008
Yawah
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by Fadajasi(m): 4:01am On Apr 09, 2008
Yawah
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by hansibone(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm

saving pages well dats kool. wuld get my celtel workin and i wuld try it out
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by cafedeluv(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2008
@hansibone pls hola me au u dey use ur opera mod to browse with mtn cheat ma add be cafedeluv4nland@yahoo.ca
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by fanistic(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2008
The opera mod can do all that includin the cheat only that i cant get to download wit the app for free without redirecting to wap browser
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by cafedeluv(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2008
@fanistic
Pls help with the opera mod + mtn cheat, mine no dey work, ma add is cafedeluv@yahoo.ca u fit IM me or mail

Tanx in anticipation of ur favourable reply
Re: Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta by hansibone(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
@cafedluv

pls kindly hookup wit just2nice or just send me a blank mail 2 aboylos@hotmail.com so i can send u d trick.L8a

(1) (Reply)

N1.04tn Fine: MTN Seeks Out Of Court Settlement / Huawei’s Troubles Are A Big Opportunity For Ericsson And Nokia / BREAKING NEWS: Etisalat Blackberry Complete Is Now N1000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.