Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

22year Old Girl Dies After Rejected By Upth-doctors Tagged Her A Covid19 Patient - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 22year Old Girl Dies After Rejected By Upth-doctors Tagged Her A Covid19 Patient (550 Views)

Mercy Tagged Her Ex And Called Him A “shameless And Useless Father” / Wizkid’s 3rd Baby Mama, Jada Pollock, Replies Troll Who Tagged Her A ‘baby Mama’ / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22year Old Girl Dies After Rejected By Upth-doctors Tagged Her A Covid19 Patient by NaijaGist4u: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
A 22 year old girl by name Ella Victor, resident in Port Harcourt just died recently. According to the reports, the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) refused to treat her.

Ella was tagged a Covid19 patient even Without concrete tests. Her sister came out ...

SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: 22year Old Girl Dies After Rejected By Upth-doctors Tagged Her A Covid19 Patient by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
So sad...may her soul rest in peace
Re: 22year Old Girl Dies After Rejected By Upth-doctors Tagged Her A Covid19 Patient by okomile(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
We go all day aiit las las

RIP pretty lady
Re: 22year Old Girl Dies After Rejected By Upth-doctors Tagged Her A Covid19 Patient by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
So sad! It could have been anyone.

Na so doctors almost cost me my life with the same reason recently.

I was almost at the verge of giving up.

30 minutes late, and I would have been history at the last hospital that finally took me in after what seemed like forever.
Re: 22year Old Girl Dies After Rejected By Upth-doctors Tagged Her A Covid19 Patient by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oh my!

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Bryan Okwara Shares First Son Photo To Mark Fathers Day / Nigerian Celebrities Living Fake Lives!!! / Transition Of Hushpuppi From Gucci Watches To Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.