Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Veteran Actor Bryan Okwara Shares First Son Photo To Mark Fathers Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Bryan Okwara Shares First Son Photo To Mark Fathers Day (553 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Bryan Okwara Shares First Son Photo To Mark Fathers Day by Eventmatter: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor, Okwara Bryan who is currently a glad Father of a child has taken to his online social Media life page to share his first photograph of his child.

Review that the 34-years-old shared the updates on the appearance of the baby when he posted the child bump image of his sweetheart, previous Miss Earth Nigeria, Marie Miller on Instagram to stamp Valentine’s Day.

Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor, Okwara Bryan who is currently a glad Father of a child has taken to his online social Media life page to share his first photograph of his child.

Review that the 34-years-old shared the updates on the appearance of the baby when he posted the child bump image of his sweetheart, previous Miss Earth Nigeria, Marie Miller on Instagram to stamp Valentine’s Day.

Read more:
[https://www.eventmatter.com.ng/2020/06/veteran-actor-bryan-okwara-shares-first.html]

(1) (Reply)

“mompha Was Actually Lucky” – Nigerians React To Hushpuppi’s Fraud Video / #how To Register For N-power 2020 [get Selected By N-power 2020-successful Appli / ”I Married All My Wives As Virgins” – Ned Nwoko Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.