Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections (28117 Views)

Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA / FG Grants N16 Trillion Waiver To Dangote, Honeywell, 44 Others / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by kolade560: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin
Galactico4ever:
Obaseki should jejely go and sit down.It's over for him.

but its not over for your short, ugly agbero grin
Galactico4ever:
Obaseki should jejely go and sit down.It's over for him.

but its not over for your short, ugly agbero
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by banhammy: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Was there nobody in PDP before?
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Staro: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Idiot People, this PDP no be saint either, they all the same bunch of criminals

God go Judge all this people wey no want our country to move forward and God go judge all of ona wey dey support them

No be Obaseki dey talk that time say why APC go give Ize Iyamu waiver, now them don give am same thing o, Hypocrite

Oga, go and die
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Franktom247(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
The same Wavier granted NZE-Iyamu by the APC?

What is Obaseki Afraid Of?

las both na waiver government edo go still get
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by kenzo25(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki must win this election......
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by ojaysam25(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
SmartProf:
Just like Oshiomole has been granted a full retirement waiver by Obaseki, to continue his national chairmanship of APC in his house. I never knew Oshiomole can be this quiet like someone reading for a carryover exam in the library. But PDP sef, why una waiver no include say make him no pay for him nomination form? Money politics na it dey naija las las
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by BREYZ: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is no longer Obasekis war but a war between Oshiomole and Wike, Okowa, udom joined together. It's a battle for 2023.

I am a war
I am a fight
I am indabosky
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Babinski: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Baloranking:
Good one for the people of Edo state.

The time has come, regardless of the party say no to "Godfatherism".

No to Godfatherism in APC but yes to undemocratic processes in PDP that imposes Governorship and Deputy Governorship candidates.

Both are never to the benefit of the common man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Senatordave whats your take on this development..I dey enjoy your Political analysis
senatordave1 right now grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by sofat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Luchitec:
Nigerian politics is such a huge joke. No party ideology whatsoever. So, besides Obaseki, the PDP has no other qualified candidate to present for the election?
Politics all over the world is a game of number and interest. Every political party wants a worthy candidate who can pull massive votes among the electorates. So wisdom says you take an elephant to replace an ant.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Chikpat(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
boookworm:
Where are those clueless folks who kept running their mouths on Nairaland that Obaseki won't be given a ticket in PDP cos the other guys like Omoregie Ogbeide Ihama and the other PDP aspirants won't allow their ambition to be squashed just like that. I hope you can now see the power of incumbency.

The "Obaseki is a goner" crew are not so loud anymore.

Edo is not Lagos.

Were are those people looking for the "Edo is not Lagos" crew? We're here.

The fact that Ambode bowed to pressure dosent mean obaseki has to.

When the finger that fed you wants you to impovorish the masses who truly gave you the power u have, bite it, chew it and spit it out.

Nonsense godfathers and Oshiomhole
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Baloranking(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Babinski:

No to Godfatherism in APC but yes to undemocratic processes in PDP that imposes Governorship and Deputy Governorship candidates.

Both are never to the benefit of the common man.

By now you should be aware that we rule using 2party system in Nigeria
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
boookworm:
Where are those clueless folks who kept running their mouths on Nairaland that Obaseki won't be given a ticket in PDP cos the other guys like Omoregie Ogbeide Ihama and the other PDP aspirants won't allow their ambition to be squashed just like that. I hope you can now see the power of incumbency.

The "Obaseki is a goner" crew are not so loud anymore.

Edo is not Lagos.

Were are those people looking for the "Edo is not Lagos" crew? We're here.

The fact that Ambode bowed to pressure dosent mean obaseki has to.

When the finger that fed you wants you to impovorish the masses who truly gave you the power u have, bite it, chew it and spit it out.

Nonsense and Godfathers
Edo is not Lagos obaseki get my vote
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by boookworm: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jesse25:

Edo is not Lagos obaseki get my vote

Correct. You are a right thinking individual
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by middlebelter(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
SmartProf:
Just like Oshiomole has been granted a full retirement waiver by Obaseki, to continue his national chairmanship of APC in his house. I never knew Oshiomole can be this quiet, like someone reading for a carryover exam in the library. But PDP sef, why una waiver no include say make him no pay for him nomination form? Money politics na it dey naija las las

The duo of Godwin and Adams are playing their politics and some may even be ready to fight and if possible cause bodily damage too fellow Edo citizens forgetting that there no difference between he two guys . The sharing of power and benefits of office has caused serious disagreement, yet nobody is asking what plan the gladiators have for the common man of the street? We should stop discussing their personalities and start discussing their previous performances and future plan for the Edo people.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Luchitec:
Nigerian politics is such a huge joke. No party ideology whatsoever. So, besides Obaseki, the PDP has no other qualified candidate to present for the election?

They know most Nigerians are morons
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by LZAA: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
imhotep:

senatordave1 right now grin

cc lzaa
Where's Afamedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
middlebelter:

The due of Godwin and Adams are playing their politics and some may even be ready to fight and if possible cause bodily damage too fellow Edo citizens forgetting that there no difference between he two guys . The sharing of power and benefits of office has caused serious disagreement, yet nobody is asking what plan the gladiators have for the common man of the street? We should stop discussing their personalities and start discussing their previous performances and future plan for the Edo people.

At this time, the people don't care if they have eaten or no. All they are interested in is who wins and who loses and after the elections, they go back to their houses and start to cry "no good roads, no good schools, no health care, no electricity" and so on and so forth and in four years time, they will repeat the same process and vote in the same people. It is a vicious cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bighead9:
Bunch of losers.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki, come and carry your twin Brother. grin grin grin grin grin grin

oshiomhiowen dey cry for house.
E pain am!
small hungry boy.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Staro:

Oga, go and die

After you bros
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Luchitec(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2020
No sir, in most developed countries, politics is not just about numbers/interest, party ideology is also very important. It is only in Nigeria and other shitty developing countries that you would see an aspirant switch from a socially progressive party to a conservative one, within a few days. What happens to all the Obaseki ‘s critique of PDP policies and programs in the past? Of course, neither the PDP apparatchik nor the masses gives a hoot about these things. And that’s why after two decades of return to democratic rule, Nigeria is still stumbling with simple things like organizing credible elections.

sofat:
Politics all over the world is a game of number and interest. Every political party wants a worthy candidate who can pull massive votes among the electorates. So wisdom says you take an elephant to replace an ant.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by toyotamuscle: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by earnit2: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
for real
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Yakubu113: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Billions of naira must hav changed hands for this to happen las las APC and PDP are the same party with a different name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu / Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.