Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections (28126 Views)

Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA / FG Grants N16 Trillion Waiver To Dangote, Honeywell, 44 Others / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Jb1010: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Apc is a gonner Godwin go and win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by crispus09(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pastor iyamu got same thing
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Chicent(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Politrics in Nigeria.... Please What really changed??

In 2016
Obaseki APC

Pastor PDP

Now 2020
Obaseki PDP

Pastor APC
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Adedotguy: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Monjerk: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Even with the deputy, PDP seems desperate, so what is in for them?

Before you quote me and talk nonsense, I am a PDP supporter.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by 9jahotblog: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by flooy56: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
pok
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by oyindare(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Am just too sick � this country is Just killing Me small small!!!!!

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Kellie069(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
At the end of the day, we will never take these politicians serious ..... shebi PDP said they won’t grant him a waiver even if he joins their party? Lies and deceits are the order of the day of the Nigerian political structure
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by TEDHorsePower: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good job
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
ForeThinker:
He had his way either ways

He's still a major contender giving them the shock effect

You're wicked with dis yah image cool

3 Likes

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Luchitec(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nigerian politics is such a huge joke. No party ideology whatsoever. So, besides Obaseki, the PDP has no other qualified candidate to present for the election?
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by engrjacuzzi: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
People are loosing jobs by the day and Nigeria biggest point of focus is Obaseki and APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Tulsaguy: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Nigerian politics is funny. Just last year Obaseki was in APC and Ize Iyamu was in PDP.

People supporting the two of them may as well switch sides now. Lol.
Its all about the treasury.

People supporting them needs mental health examinations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by jasent(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bighead9:
Bunch of losers.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki, come and carry your twin Brother. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nan so e pain you reach?See your handsome Masters below.

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by pointstores(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nawa
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Skymason20(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
he done happened, wahala WAR
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by morris477(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
What about the 8billion naira I heard in the news this evening that Obaseki paid to settle PDP as acceptance fee
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Waterypussy2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Obaseki should jejely go and sit down.It's over for him.
As a man never say never in life. Gosh Tinubu has really tamed you guys ego and thinking so bad. You feel inferior even amongst yourselves. You are a man bro, think like one.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by blessedchild234(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
As expected.
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Bighead9: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
jasent:
Nan so e pain you reach?See your handsome Masters below.

Tell Ugly and incompetent Obaseki, to come and carry his twin BRother. grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by KGREAT(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
SmartProf:
Just like Oshiomole has been granted a full retirement waiver by Obaseki, to continue his national chairmanship of APC in his house. I never knew Oshiomole can be this quiet like someone reading for a carryover exam in the library. But PDP sef, why una waiver no include say make him no pay for him nomination form? Money politics na it dey naija las las
angry grin grin angry
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Dansuqi: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Senatordave whats your take on this development..I dey enjoy your Political analysis

Leave him.why are you mocking him?

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Tareq1105: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
The same Wavier granted NZE-Iyamu by the APC?

What is Obaseki Afraid Of?

Obaseki has just been granted waiver by PDP today, and he's challenging waiver granted Iyamu since February.

Politicians
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by obicmag(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Inside life.

1 Like

Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by ayenale1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
His face is still the same the last time i checked
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
E don happen...
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by SarkinYarki: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Leave him.why are you mocking him?

I am not mocking him
Re: PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections by Dansuqi: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I am not mocking him

You should know where he stands as an apc stalwart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Amaechi, Sultan Of Sokoto, Cardinal Onayinkan At Aso Rock Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.