Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension (42366 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Nigerian youths of today are the most bigoted, hostile and unpatriotic in the nation’s history. They represent everything that makes nations fail. Just take a stroll to any of the social media platforms, watch how issues concerning the country are addressed, you feel sad because they totally lack any grain of sanity to handle any position of responsibility.

Deep down we know nigerians love each other, they want a better life without having to go through half of what they suffer for pittance, they want a better tomorrow for their children, they want to be able to look after their parents in their old age. Not many nigerian aspire to hold public office, but they all want leaders who have quality, who are accountable, who are infectiously passionate about nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Enough with this bullshit talk already....

So, we shouldn't discuss Nigeria politics anymore because they stole?
Mind you, this is politics section, and politics should be discussed here whether the topic involves any corrupt or less corrupt politicians.

If you're tired of this section, you can make use of the Pet, Auto and Romance section.
comprehension is very important... Nobody said you should not discuss politics. A discussion is different from insulting each other. You can discuss and not insult but knowing mist Nigerians all too well, you guys will begin insulting yourselves in solidarity to your favorite thief.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by FlordFlorez(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

See Nigerian youths oh, who do us like this now? No 1 autocrat forming democrat,nigerians has short memory indeed, less than 4yrs and Saraki don get mouth, the nation is cursed
u that have a long memory, of what basis do u have to call him an autocrat?
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by DSoj(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Look at this Idiotic man talking. A green snake under green grass, a selfish corrupt power hungry man. One of the worst politicians in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by redcliff: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2020
apc made saraki look like a zaint... how low can we go again?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Cephas11(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2020
feedthenation:
Saraki got mouth now, Oshiomole rendered him jobless

As jobless as he looks he can still comfortably take care of your bills till u fade out from the face of the earth...Be humble

1 Like

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by FlordFlorez(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Saraki WAS AN autocrat
and Oshiomhole was/is.....
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Otasco14(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2020
His mouth send u home

1 Like

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by toyotamuscle: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by toprealman: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Didn't he serve out his tenure of 4 years? Between you and Saraki who go call who jobless?
grin
lol
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by blessedchild234(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2020
But this doesn't mean that obaseki would win the election in edo.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by profmicky: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Not only jobless but to an ordinary NBA spectator...

feedthenation:
Saraki got mouth now, Oshiomole rendered him jobless

1 Like

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by emperor863(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

His family affair is not part of politics so why bring it into this?
Some of you just lack home training walahi. I don't support Oshiomole but i mean saying this kind of things, imagine if it's your mother someone is saying these things about will you be happy?
Freedom of speech should not mean license to be stupid on purpose.

I have said it several times that this forum is filled with illiterate pigs who do not understand how to be decent on a forum of this nature.

Just imagine the comment you quoted; it can only emanate from a child who clearly lacks a decent home training and who also does not understand the use of words.

They will be talking about freedom of speech while forgetting that people must take responsibility for all their actions / inactions - including whatever you say or write. This is because as you have the freedom to say what you wish, others too have the right to their dignity, (including public servants) and they must do all within their capacity to protect it.

Unfortunately, Nairaland is full of such puerile and ignorant members. We have to make do with them until the owners of the forum decide to do the absolutely needed weeding of the forum.
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by ecomalchemist(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Politics is such a dirty game.

I have the following items for sale in Lagos, Nigeria. They are all in clean perfect working condition.

https://www.nairaland.com/5931735/relocation-sales-household-items-sale/1#90829692

Audio buyers keep off.

Good morning
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by saraki2019(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2020
The era of war of jobless politicians
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by AreaFada2: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Some of you just lack home training walahi. I don't support Oshiomole but i mean saying this kind of things, imagine if it's your mother someone is saying these things about will you be happy?
Edo money is involved importation and maintenance of the woman. . Without looted money the yellow pawpaw would only see dark shadow looking in Oshiomole's direction. grin

Public money means public discussions.
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Toks2008(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Oshomole that couldnt even impregnate his new wife which made her ran to USA leaving his dirty back ass behind.

What If she does not want a child from him? Busy body...

They are saying one thing and fiam you have brought his personal life into the matter just like many unintelligent nairalanders are fond of.

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by bejeria101(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Oshomole that couldnt even impregnate his new wife which made her ran to USA leaving his dirty back ass behind.

Guy check am nah! Which kind specie dem wan born?
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Who told you that? I and my wife are still together

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Gkemz: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2020
When you give a key position to an illiterate who was meant to be a park tout or political thug, what do you expect?
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Toks2008(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Honestly this act of people leaving topic if discussion to start attacking people's personal lives is a pointer to the way they reason.

Many people have incurable bitterness in them and they are constantly looking for where to shoot their venom.
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by GistFullGround: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2020

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Toks2008(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2020
emperor863:

I have said it several times that this forum is filled with illiterate pigs who do not understand how to be decent on a forum of this nature.

Just imagine the comment you quoted; it can only emanate from a child who clearly lacks a decent home training and who also does not understand the use of words.

They will be talking about freedom of speech while forgetting that people must take responsibility for all their actions / inactions - including whatever you say or write. This is because as you have the freedom to say what you wish, others too have the right to their dignity, (including public servants) and they must do all within their capacity to protect it.

Unfortunately, Nairaland is full of such puerile and ignorant members. We have to make do with them until the owners of the forum decide to do the absolutely needed weeding of the forum.

You think everyone posting on nairaland is mentally OK.

Many of them have serious mental issues and if you want to know just go through the history of their posts and you will come to realize that they are not well at all.

I have learnt to look away from them as you wrote, it is unfortunate that there is no way Seun can set up the site to weed off mentally unstable people from. Registering.
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Amotekun777: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Enough with this bullshit talk already....

So, we shouldn't discuss Nigeria politics anymore because they stole?
Mind you, this is politics section, and politics should be discussed here whether the topic involves any corrupt or less corrupt politicians.

If you're tired of this section, you can make use of the Pet, Auto and Romance section.

This dude just go about supporting various corrupt Politicians. These are exactly the jobless youths that would run this nation to the grounds if given the chance.

All they do is come on here and try to prove some nonsense to get cheap 'likes'. angry

Awon Olofo!
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Staro: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2020
Very true
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Softhands(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Everything is fair in love and war(politics)

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by vislabraye(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Funny thing is that Oshiomole wants to be the godfather of Edo politics the same way Saraki was in Kwara. I see double standard.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by ojuu4u(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2020
That was how the short man kept on blackmailing Okonjo Iweala when APC newly came to power, today the same APC govt nominated the woman for exalted position in Oshiomole Field ", while short man is loosing out from APC, a good politician must know how not to run mouth like tap water.

When he was campaigning for obaseki, he used mouth ran Izeamu aground. Today, he is backing the same man he once blackmailed

Indeed change is constant, Oshiomole of 2020 is different from Oshiomole of Obasanjo reign.
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Kaytixy: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

oga you are the one who is stupid because sanity should tell you that these people combined together have killed so many youth in this country including the stupid oshomole. so they dont deserve a pin of respect. think well next time
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by aliraza32415: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2020
if you learn Graphic Design in Chennai please visit and learn <a href="https://vfxindia.co.in/graphic-design-courses-chennai-vfx/">Graphic Design Training Institute</a>.
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Shattuck(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Between these two men they stole enough money to put a million youth out of poverty but watch how the same youth abuse each other because of same men.
its the usual way for them always inconsistent, a man who stands for nothing falls for anything and everything eventually.if you open another thread about how developed the rest of the world is compared to nigeria, they will be like "God punish all Nigeria politicians". and then open another one about how tinubu or any other corrupt politician did this or that they will be like " baba himself all hail the king" it's hypocrisy bros they don't hate corruption, they just hate the fact they don't have a sit at the table.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) / Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.