Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman (1826 Views)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Amotolongbo(f): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2020

The Deputy National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, Victor Giadom, has written a letter to the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, introducing himself as the new chairman of the APC.

In the letter dated June 18, 2020 with reference number APC/NHDQ/INEC/19/020/014, Giadom told INEC to henceforth serve all letters and other correspondences on him.

The letter read in part, “I want to respectfully through this medium bring it to your attention that I have been appointed as the acting National Chairman of the APC. A copy of the order of the FCT High Court, Abuja affirming my authority as the acting national chairman of the APC is herewith attached.

READ ALSO: Edo 2020: Why I am contesting on PDP’s platform – Obaseki

“Please note that the earlier of the FCT High Court suspending Comrade Adams Oshiomhole from office on March 4, 2020 as affirmed by the Court of Appeal, Abuja on June 16, 2020. Mr. Oshiomhole’s appeals were dismissed on that date. Copies of the orders of the court in the tow cases are herewith attached for your perusal.

“As the acting national chairman of the party, all processes, documents, and communications including those concerning the conduct of elections meant for the APC are to be served on me.”

An FCT High Court had on Thursday extended an order earlier permitting Giadom to act as the national chairman of the APC to 14 days.

Giadom announced he had taken over the leadership of the party after Oshiomhole’s suspension, dismissing the party’s announcement of the former Oyo governor, Abiola Ajimobi, as acting chairman.

He had also boasted that he would lead the party to conduct a fresh Edo primary screening. An earlier screening conducted under Oshiomhole disqualified Godwin Obaseki, the incumbent governor who has since defected to the Peoples Democratic Party.

However, a Rivers State High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Friday, restrained Giadom, from acting as the national chairman of the party.

https://punchng.com/giadom-writes-inec-says-im-new-apc-chairman/?amp=1
Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by BuhariEXPlAINED: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Front page chances? 98%
Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by adeskee(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
wahala

1 Like

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Racoon(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
shocked Wahala! It's fight to finish.Many captains onboard the APC's ship.Seems the implosion is more imminent now.

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by popez: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
I love this.

The sweetest part is that, even if they fragment into 5 factions, Buhari no even send. cheesy

Oshiomhole and Tinubu must learn politics by force

5 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by bolaayenimo: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC can't survive this

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Macphenson: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by softset: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol ... we are watching

1 Like

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by PIMPAR: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by WATCHOVER(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Federal High Court in Rivers State lacks the Jurisdiction to Sack to Mr. Giadom because same Federal High Court has already extended his stay.

except the High Court in Rivers is standing on the suspension of interim order by the Suprem Court .

But which ever way lets wait and see.

For me, i thinkl that Mr. Giadom will win this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Amaechi is surely smarter than jagaban, his investments have finally paid off.
Lion indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by realstars: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
They Ask You Not To Parade Self As A P C Working Commity Member.
Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by youthsinitiativ(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
This Giadom guy no be person wey dem dey follow drag land oh

Heavy stubborn spoiler

4 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by BlowYourMind: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
more drama

1 Like

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Goldenkrezi: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
And now the plot thickens.grin

If Dis man no get strenght for this kind stuff make him back out soonest. cool

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by NOC1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Federal High Court in Rivers State lacks the Jurisdiction to Sack to Mr. Giadom because same Federal High Court has already extended his stay.

except the High Court in Rivers is standing on the suspension of interim order by the Suprem Court .

Lawyer without wig the matter that sacked him in Rivers is different from that of Abuja.

They are two different case

4 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by NOC1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Lion indeed.

How which state is under his control, which legislature both home and federal is under his watch, how much resources does he control, how many federal appointees are under him?

Don’t just write reason before writing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by WATCHOVER(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
NOC1:

Lawyer without wig the matter that sacked him in Rivers is different from that of Abuja.

They are two different cases
Alright sir

1 Like

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Chikpat(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol

This is interesting. Oshiomhole caused all these drama. Today! The ugly, midget is no where to be seen yet the fire rages...

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Politics !!!
Well I pray they get to dissolve it
Cos worst thing is tinubu and his co leaving to form new party,

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
NOC1:

How which state is under his control, which legislature both home and federal is under his watch, how much resources does he control, how many federal appointees are under him?

When the results are out you'll sutely be shocked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by DrinkWater247: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Party of confusion founded on lies and deceitfulness.

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Piggyyeasters(f): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
This Man has Ibhoes agenda

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by NOC1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

When the results are out you'll sutely be shocked!

In politics you work with resources, he could not conquer the battle in his state since 8years na Tinubu he will conquer. Ordinary Abe destroyed him na Tinubu he will conquer or do you think Tinubu is Akpabio?
Amaechi battle is so much when the time comes Alpabio will hit him hard

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by seanfer(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Don’t get it twisted. The case in Rivers state is between Gaidom and the state party. The state party said he resigned to contest as deputy governorship candidate. And the party has not present his name to the NWC as the candidate for the post he’s claiming.

1 Like

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hahahahahaha,
Who is not even a member is claiming acting chairman.
Hahahahahaha,
Audio acting chairman
Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Maxymilliano(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
This man is another Ali Modu Sheriff of PDP in those days. He has been empowered to destroy APC just the same way Modu Sheriff did to PDP in his time. And i say Amen for him to succeed in destroying what is left of APC because the party never meant well for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by leokid866: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Shey their primaries are on monday, if he has the balls let him go to the NWC table to collect mic and say he wants to conduct the ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Think9ja(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
I like this man.

If you don't show how stubborn and ruthless you are in 9ja politics, many party members will not regard you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maxymilliano:
This man is another Ali Modu Sheriff of PDP in those days. He has been empowered to destroy APC just the same way Modu Sheriff did to PDP in his time. And i say Amen for him to succeed in destroying what is left of APC because the party never meant well for Nigerians
and PDP meant well for Nigeria.
Get sense, you will not get

3 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by Olatomiwami(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
NOC1:

Y educating that lousy guy? Some people just talk to hear their voices, they know next to nothing about politics, quote me anywhere, he said it himself that he has to prostrate for Tinubu to let go of his ambition,hence if GEJ wins in 2019, he will go on exile

2 Likes

Re: Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman by leokid866: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Lion indeed.
When all this is done, the way they will jam him he will think na BRT jam am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Ozo Visit Kogi Deputy Gov And Spoke With Gov Bello On Phone: PICS & VIDEOS / Why Are Other Africans Obsessed With Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.