Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 (38645 Views)

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (5 - 2) On 7th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Next season could be a good time for arsenal to do a form of rebound like Chelsea did in 2016/2017
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Cassie74: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
jasent:
Why is Arsenal playing for the second time and Chelsea have not play even one?Am I missing something?

Because they had an outstanding match

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by jasent(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cassie74:

Because they had an outstanding match
OK thanks
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by cassyrooy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ibunkun1:
Next season could be a good time for arsenal to do a form of rebound like Chelsea did in 2016/2017
You can say such of Chelsea or City (and ‘old’ Man Utd) but for Arsenal is an impossibility.

The club continue to get reputation ruining results year after year, and just like they've gotten in the last 2 outtings.

The club just implode by themselves when they've seem to get something good brewing and after that, nothing good can be salvaged. It's what it is, Arsenal is going to be a midtable team (Europa League major) for the next foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Meedon: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Oh man... sad cry cry cry

Till I die
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Decimus: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
caleboxylic:

Then what stops your average teams from dominating Europa league? Sevilla and Atletico have won that league countless times. What happened to your Everton, Tottenham and mid table teams?
What happened to your top teams when Madrid won champions league four consecutive times?

Look at champions and Europa leagues where the top leagues in Europe compete, who dominates?
What happens to world best players coming from your league?
What happened to champions league and Europa league top scorers?

All the teams in England are average except Liverpool and Mancity.
Lol, are sevilla and Atletico Madrid mid table team? Or is La liga made up of five teams?

Liverpool and Man city are the ones dominating now, but in the next two seasons that might change. There was a time it was Man u and Chelsea. That's the beauty of the league.

It's not like Laliga that two teams will dominate for centuries.

Madrid and Barca were just lucky to have two generational talents in their prime, nothing more. And as you might have noticed, that has changed. Ronaldo is gone, and Messi is old and can't single handedly drag Barca on anymore.

Go and watch again how Ajax school boys bundled out Madrid home and away last season or how Origi ran the show when Barca capitulated last season.

La liga is sh*t, the refs are even scared to book Messi cos he's the owner of the league. I'm sure La liga can even give Barca money to tie Messi down to another contract, because if he goes, the league is done for. Barca is already broke after wasting money on Dembele, coutinho and Griezman.

Just watch how City will finish the Job on Madrid at the Etihad once cl resumes.

Epl is the most interesting and the best, teams like Brighton can beat Arsenal home and away if they work for it. But I'm sure that can't happen in La liga, even the refs won't allow it.

15 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Decimus: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ibunkun1:
With which players? Even Arteta is just realising that he's in trouble. I don't know what gave him the thought that he could do better than Emery. If you bring Arigo Sacchi to that team, he will fail.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by StepTwo: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintHilary:

Good job you're doing bro..

these stats add more spice to the football threads since the restart

Thanks bro. Myself, I prefer following the adds to watching the game. Thanks again.
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ryocaj(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
caleboxylic:

All these are jargons!
How many European trophies have EPL teams won in the last twenty years?

How many world best players have you produced?

How many top scorers have emerged from EPL in European leagues?

You measure productivity/efficiency based on output.
EPL is overrated please.
I hate arguing with ppl like u that shoot themselves in d foot..
EPL teams av won all d European titles in d last 20years.. La liga is just Barcelona n Madrid.. n that's because they r d two biggest teams in d world n av so much resources.. d only success asides them is Sevilla in d Europa n Atletico.. Others r nowhere to be found..

How many world best players has d EPL produced? really? Most big stars in La Liga come from.. Barca n Madrid raid EPL, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Pique, Suarez... La liga stars flop in England.. De Gea flourished at first but he is about to be replaced by a young Henderson loaned to Sheffield, Kepa is a bag of rubbish, Negredo flopped, Soldado flopped, Aspas flopped, Ozil flopped, Di Maria flopped, Morata flopped, Diego Costa had one good season, Felipe Luis flopped, Sanchez flourished at first but later flopped, Mustafi was one of d best defenders in Spain for Vakencia.. he flopped in Arsenal, Pedro was world class in Barca, became ordinary in EPL, Jesus Navas was one of d best wingers in Spain, he flopped in City..
Only Silva, Aguero, Fabregas, Carzola, Toure...

Top scorers? Where did Ronaldo, Suarez come from?

Output? EPL has produced more stars than La Liga.. u wanna argue that? let's start mentioning them..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Kenneth10110(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
frankline461:
Lmao

Arsenal really needed a goal to win and Arteta brought in Willock, Nelson, Nketia.

Says a lot about the club's mentality.

At this point, Arsenal is officially not a top 6 team!

Very useless tactics since Emery started the rubbish. Willock can't play in Tottenham's first team. It wasn't even like this last season. Even in the past when Fabregas complained after loosing a match the team won't show remorse in the bus at least the next game you can be assured of a win if they are playing with smaller teams in the next games. Big teams were our problems mostly now any team can just beat Arsenal. The worse Arsenal team have seen since supporting the team for years.
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Seunfretty: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ryocaj:

EPL teams av won all d European titles in d last 20years.. La liga is just Barcelona n Madrid.. n that's because they r d two biggest teams in d world n av so much resources.. d only success asides them is Sevilla in d Europa n Atletico.. Others r nowhere to be found..

How many world best players has d EPL produced? really? Most big stars in La Liga come from.. Barca n Madrid raid EPL, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Pique, Suarez... La liga stars flop in England.. De Gea flourished at first but he is about to be replaced by a young Henderson loaned to Sheffield, Kepa is a bag of rubbish, Negredo flopped, Soldado flopped, Aspas flopped, Ozil flopped, Di Maria flopped, Morata flopped, Diego Costa had one good season, Felipe Luis flopped, Sanchez flourished at first but later flopped, Mustafi was one of d best defenders in Spain for Vakencia.. he flopped in Arsenal, Pedro was world class in Barca, became ordinary in EPL, Jesus Navas was one of d best wingers in Spain, he flopped in City..

Output? EPL has produced more stars than La Liga.. u wanna argue that? let's start mentioning them..
seconded....the only special thing about Spain in barca and Madrid power....which other teas asides this teams have won champions league in 30years?....compared to england where v3 to 4 teams have

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Pacesetter123(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
In de other thread on Wednesday,when Arsenal loss scandalously to Man City.I warned de FA dat Arsenal is a Division 3 club and dat dey should be fixing dem with de likes of Wimbledon, Port Vales, MK Dons,etc to avoid dis type of story dat touches.But English FA wouldn't hear.
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
you have mouth to talk? okay. when the humiliation of shitsea starts I shall b here.
0KNM:
They actually need everything cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by FahBuLous: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Being an Arsenal fan shud b included in 1000 ways to die cool

4 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Mursz: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Arsenal, breaking their fans heart’s since time immemorial. Blessing the multitude of them with cardiac arrest.

I never see team wey dey scatter ticket like Arsenal. Pick them at your own peril!

You would think with a new manager will come positive results but na lie, Arsenal will always remain Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by caleboxylic: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ryocaj:

EPL produced average players.

Did you produce Suarez or Ronaldo?
Which player did you produce in England?

Barca produced Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Guardiola and amongst others.

Real Madrid produced Raul, Casillas, Ramos and among others.

Atletico Madrid produced Torres, Aguero and Diego Costa.

Valencia produced silva and David villa.

Tell us the product your EPL produced.

Your EPL has never produced any world best. You bought Ronaldo as a senior player and not youth.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by caleboxylic: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Decimus:
Lol, are sevilla and Atletico Madrid mid table team? Or is La liga made up of five teams?

Liverpool and Man city are the ones dominating now, but in the next two seasons that might change. There was a time it was Man u and Chelsea. That's the beauty of the league.

It's not like Laliga that two teams will dominate for centuries.

Madrid and Barca were just lucky to have two generational talents in their prime, nothing more. And as you might have noticed, that has changed. Ronaldo is gone, and Messi is old and can't single handedly drag Barca on anymore.

Go and watch again how Ajax school boys bundled out Madrid home and away last season or how Origi ran the show when Barca capitulated last season.

La liga is sh*t, the refs are even scared to book Messi cos he's the owner of the league. I'm sure La liga can even give Barca money to tie Messi down to another contract, because if he goes, the league is done for. Barca is already broke after wasting money on Dembele, coutinho and Griezman.

Just watch how City will finish the Job on Madrid at the Etihad once cl resumes.

Epl is the most interesting and the best, teams like Brighton can beat Arsenal home and away if they work for it. But I'm sure that can't happen in La liga, even the refs won't allow it.

This arsenal team won't defeat osasuna abeg.

The quality in EPL has dropped and will keep dropping.
The only team you find world class players in EPL are Mancity. Liverpool don't have any exceptional players in the mould of silva or Aguero. They have a very good team.

Silva will drop after this season and your Mancity will be banned from Europe.

Is it Chelsea or manu or Tottenham or Everton or Wolves that will conquer Europe next season ? You will have only Liverpool left after this season to hope on.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Bornfool(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Am looking for club, can I join arsenal my pastor told me they will win treble next year

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Dreyton36: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Instead of saying JOHN you are very useless
It's better to say JOHN you are very ARSENAL

3 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Dreyton36: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
caleboxylic:

Your EPL has never produced any world best. You bought Ronaldo as a senior player and not youth.
HELLO MR , REPHRASE YOU STATEMENT
CHRISTIANO RONALDO WASN'T BOUGHT AS A SENIOR PLAYER BUT AS AN AVERAGE PLAYER ELSE HE WOULDN'T BE OF SUCH A LOW AMOUNT
HE MET PLAYERS AT OLD TRAFFORD WHO WERE LOVELY TO BE WITH THAT'S HOW HE WAS ABLE TO BLEND EASILY IN FEW MONTHS PLAYING AT OLD TRAFFORD
TILL DATE HE STILL GIVE ALL KUDOS TO BOSS OF ALL SIR
SIR ALEX FERGUSON

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Reelnah: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dis useless team has finally ruined my day.
I'm done with them
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Decimus: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
caleboxylic:

This arsenal team won't defeat osasuna abeg.

The quality in EPL has dropped and will keep dropping.
The only team you find world class players in EPL are Mancity. Liverpool don't have any exceptional players in the mould of silva or Aguero. They have a very good team.

Silva will drop after this season and your Mancity will be banned from Europe.

Is it Chelsea or manu or Tottenham or Everton or Wolves that will conquer Europe next season ? You will have only Liverpool left after this season to hope on.
So you think Chelsea of this season will be same with next season? It's La liga that has depreciated. Because La liga obviously is just Barca and Madrid.

When Barca/madrid weren't banned last season, why didn't they conquer Europe?

EPL doesn't belong to one or two teams like la liga abeg. Imagine what Madrid has become just cos one player left. Wolves will deal with both Barca and Madrid like they dismantled Espanyol that's always giving Barca headache in the name of derby. No matter how poor barca or Madrid is, they will always be first or second cos there's no competition.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bornfool:
Am looking for club, can I join arsenal my pastor told me they will win treble next year
You better pay your pastor your tithes ...
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by backbone503(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
And Obaseki just moved to Arsenal as a free agent hoping to win the league
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Decimus: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
caleboxylic:

You just like talk. Where did the likes of Bale, Beckham, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Henry, Terry, Cech, Rooney, scholes, Alonso,Lampard, Harry kane, Luka Modric, Ryan Giggs, Michael Owen etc come from?

La liga is rubbish, take it or leave it. It might just be better than serie a and ligue 1.

I don't know when Madrid will be able to play in the cl semi final again, but it's surely not this season or next. You are talking about silva being done, what about Modric and Ramos cheesy ,both are already pushing 35. As for Barca, there's no case there, they already threw away 3 goals advanatage consecutively. That happens a lot when there's only one good player left in a club.

Saying EPL has never produced world best clearly shows you don't know what you are doing. Even Michael Owen won it in 2001 at the age of 21. That was before the award became political. When Sneidjer won the treble and played in the world cup final. They said the award must be given to a La liga player. Same thing with Ribery.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by ultimatebas(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Buuks77:
Brighton 2:1 Arsenal.

Quote me after the match

Wow. You got it spot on. Are you an octopus? Congrats bro.
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by georgee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
*Did You Know �*

*After 30 Premier League Games Arsenal have played, they have scored 41goals and Conceded 41goals.*

*We don't owe anybody explanation* ��‍♂️
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Arsenal lives matters
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Mariangeles(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
FahBuLous:
Being an Arsenal fan shud b included in 1000 ways to die cool

Hey! What doesn't kill ya will definitely make ya stronger shey?
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by helpfindbolu: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Austineva(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
crazygod:
Choi. Arsenal is gone. cry
remember, they are called goners

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Queenslander(f): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamgprince:
you are lucky u aren't old if not u 4 don die of HBP
oh dear.. I aint dying anytime soon.. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 10th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Everton (4 - 0) On 17th September 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 0) On 4th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.