Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 (38655 Views)

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (5 - 2) On 7th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by FahBuLous: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hey! What doesn't kill ya will definitely make ya stronger shey?
I don't feel like arguing but Arsenal is not a football team, they look more like a cultural dance crew....

5 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by JBoss25(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Manuel69:
Two average team to drag for three points.
This game doesn't deserve Supersport.
The rest of Arsenals game should be only on NTA
grin grin grin
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 21, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you have mouth to talk? okay. when the humiliation of shitsea starts I shall b here.
what’s is shitsea? Goat
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:42am On Jun 21, 2020
sorry chelshit
0KNM:
what’s is shitsea? Goat
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Okimene: 1:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Ntooor

4 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 21, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
sorry chelshit
Get some sleep sis
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2020
I should be telling you that
0KNM:
Get some sleep sis
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Obedinho130: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2020
In simulated reality league played earlier in the morning that day, brighton won arsenal 2-1.
In real life, Brighton won arsenal again by that same exact score line.
Conclusion: Even the computer knows that arsenal is shiit grin
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Grandmeister(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2020
caleboxylic:

Wolves on 7th position destroyed the worst team in Spain while the team on 6th position in Spain dismantled your so called best team.

I asked you! Where are your teams in Europa league?
Where are your teams in champions League!?

In the past ten years, how many European trophies have your teams won?

Spanish teams monopolized champions league for straight 5 years and you are here arguing.

Your so called teams will still exit this year European leagues.
Chelsea and manU won the European Cup and Liverpool won the champions league in the past 5 years..did football start 10 years ago? Even then Chelsea also won another Europa and uefa in 2012..making it a total of 5 trophies for English teams since 2012 which is 8 years to now..you want to go Further back?
2005-liverpool won uefa
2006-arsenal was in the finals
2007-liverpool was in the finals
2008-manu and Chelsea were in the finals
2009 manU was in the finals
2010-none
2011-manu was in the finals
2012-chelsea won it and won the Europa too..

I'm not even counting the times when 3 English teams will reach the semis...so you see, it's only English teams that has stopped the total domination of Spanish teams for that past 10-15 years..the current winners too are English teams! Dem never try?? Were German, Italian and French teams dey?
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ryocaj(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2020
caleboxylic:

EPL produced average players.

Did you produce Suarez or Ronaldo?
Which player did you produce in England?

Barca produced Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Guardiola and amongst others.

Real Madrid produced Raul, Casillas, Ramos and among others.

Atletico Madrid produced Torres, Aguero and Diego Costa.

Valencia produced silva and David villa.

Tell us the product your EPL produced.

Your EPL has never produced any world best. You bought Ronaldo as a senior player and not youth.
Its d team that made d player from a raw talent to a star that produced him.. Ronaldo was still a raw talent when he joined United.. United made him..
Y am I arguing with u.. u don't know shii.. if we go by ur pathetic reasoning then..
Atletico didn't make Costa, He was bought from Braga..
Aguero was bought from independiente where he was a starter and already a goal poacher..
U know nothing.. Shut up when I talk football

Who Produced Gerrard, Owen, Beckham, Lampard, Booby Charlton, George Best, Kevin Keegan, Terry, Ferdinand, Alan Shearer, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary lineker, Wayne Rooney......

Stanley Mathews, Billy Wright, Bobby Charlton, Michael Owen, George Best, Kevin Keegan all won Ballon D'or if ur dumb ass didn't knw..n they were English League products...

Say another dumb trash let me school you..

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ryocaj(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Seunfretty:
seconded....the only special thing about Spain in barca and Madrid power....which other teas asides this teams have won champions league in 30years?....compared to england where v3 to 4 teams have
Lol Bro..Let us school this guy.. He keeps saying nonsense n i av been educating him.. He will soon run out of nonsense to say..
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Decimus:
With which players? Even Arteta is just realising that he's in trouble. I don't know what gave him the thought that he could do better than Emery. If you bring Arigo Sacchi to that team, he will fail.

True, but I think if they let go of their unreasonable stinginess. Get good players. They can make something good out of the season.
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
cassyrooy:
You can say such of Chelsea or City (and ‘old’ Man Utd) but for Arsenal is an impossibility.

The club continue to get reputation ruining results year after year, and just like they've gotten in the last 2 outtings.

The club just implode by themselves when they've seem to get something good brewing and after that, nothing good can be salvaged. It's what it is, Arsenal is going to be a midtable team (Europa League major) for the next foreseeable future.

Sometimes I wonder what goes through Arsene Wenger's mind when he was around. The whole management is not hungry for trophy at all. They still believe they can get a great player without spending money. The day I saw online that the reason arsenal didn't buy hazard was because they thought the price tag was too high I was just laughing. It's a universal principle that anything valuable will be expensive.
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
caleboxylic:

Wolves on 7th position destroyed the worst team in Spain while the team on 6th position in Spain dismantled your so called best team.

I asked you! Where are your teams in Europa league?
Where are your teams in champions League!?

In the past ten years, how many European trophies have your teams won?

Spanish teams monopolized champions league for straight 5 years and you are here arguing.

Your so called teams will still exit this year European leagues.

The Liverpool atletico game was a really funny one. How can one defend for 90 minutes. Plus I don't think there's any team in the world that could've played anything better than what Liverpool played
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Decimus:
i saw it few days ago too. 3000 is much, he knows what's going on. That Arsenal might not win any game at all or manage to win just one or two games, that's why he was able to call a huge figure like that.

grin grin grin, you wicked o
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by cassyrooy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Sometimes I wonder what goes through Arsene Wenger's mind when he was around. The whole management is not hungry for trophy at all. They still believe they can get a great player without spending money. The day I saw online that the reason arsenal didn't buy Hazard was because they thought the price tag was too high I was just laughing. It's a universal principle that anything valuable will be expensive.
Arsenal are out of their guns and it's a shame that a once competitive team has become so complacent.

Well, they should disband (most likely restructure) the club, maybe something can be rebuilt from it old ruins.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
cassyrooy:
Arsenal are out of their guns and it's a shame that a once competitive team has become so complacent.

Well, they should disband (most likely restructure) the club, maybe something can be rebuilt from it old ruins.

Thank you, complacent is the right word.
How can a team go on for such a long time without a reasonable trophy apart from the FA and still not be concerned. At least every season there's a feeling of we might we the league around d clubs like Chelsea and man u. But with Arsenal I don't think it's always there at all
Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 by cassyrooy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Thank you, complacent is the right word.
How can a team go on for such a long time without a reasonable trophy apart from the FA and still not be concerned. At least every season there's a feeling of we might we the league around d clubs like Chelsea and man u. But with Arsenal I don't think it's always there at all
Arsenal issues are inexhaustible. We can keep talking and talking about the club and nothing gets done to effect a change.

Make we move tent go where better events dey happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 10th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Everton (4 - 0) On 17th September 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 0) On 4th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.