Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now (2458 Views)

Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / #EndSARS: Pro-government thugs attack protesters, set cars ablaze / Pro Government Bullies Invade Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by blackprick(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
I have notice so many paid pro Government propagandists, defending security agencies in each and every thread. Seems they were long waiting for this day. The accounts are registered as females and also males but I bet they emanate from the same group.

Most of them just creates accounts today. Like one account name Prince of lagos is on every thread.

36 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by proff010: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
I noticed too

12 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Commentor: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes, they are paid because they don't align with your reasoning.

Dumbest comment ever.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by blackprick(m): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Dumbest comment ever.

Just like this one.

77 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by mrofficial(m): 3:40am On Jul 04, 2021
As in ehn, they are so much that I try to make sure I skip their replies and topics once I identify that they are from BMCs. They have created so many nairaland accounts. When they reply a post, they go on to use their other numerous nairaland accounts to like their posts/comments, so it looks like many people have the same view as them. It's crazy!

29 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by richeso: 4:37am On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:
I have notice so many paid pro Government propagandists, defending security agencies in each and every thread. Seems they were long waiting for this day. The accounts are registered as females and also males but I bet they emanate from the same group.

Most of them just creates accounts today. Like one account name Prince of lagos is on every thread.
its not new na. that was how nairaland losts its glory.
today we don't have quality engaging threads anymore because some rats have 20 accounts to reply you with bullshit and total nonsense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by NaMe4: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2021
You only find them on Nairaland.

Why? It's a faceless forum.

In every other SM platform, you'll see the true feelings of Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion.

Only on Nairaland you'll find these highly unintelligent fellows doing a poor job I must say. Their pay needs to be reviewed lower.

It's so obvious that most of them have multiple accounts. They make a post and shamelessly begin to reply themselves with alternate accounts. Pure shamelessness.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Whois(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2021
List of shame

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by authority2006(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:

Opinions differ all the time. Who is paying them. Most of you, the current antagonists were mostly pro government during Jonathan's administration.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by authority2006(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

Learn to accommodate differing opinions and live happily thereafter. Lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Monogamy: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Were you guys also paid for antagonizing the government all the time.

How much was given to you people to always deny the little good part of this government?

Most of you guys are simply intolerant..

Must one be paid to express his opinion?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by authority2006(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2021
NaMe4:
You only find them on Nairaland.

Why? It's a faceless forum.

In every other SM platform, you'll see the true feelings of Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion.

Only on Nairaland you'll find these highly unintelligent fellows doing a poor job I must say. Their pay needs to be reviewed lower.

It's so obvious that most of them have multiple accounts. They make a post and shamelessly begin to reply themselves with alternate accounts. Pure shamelessness.

It is either you're deceiving yourself or you're not on Facebook and twitter. Why do you guys enjoy lying to yourselves that much?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by blackprick(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2021
authority2006:

Opinions differ all the time. Who is paying them. Most of you, the current antagonists were mostly pro government during Jonathan's administration.

So this is all about taking sides based on who is ruling. Do you care about the condition of the people?

Imagine the people who came to disperse the protesters pushing their vehicle, they would have simply joined the protest.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by NAIJAilliterate: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:

Have you been sleeping all of this time. Some of them are not real people they are computer-generated software which program to post topic on nairaland. The biggest the biggest problem with nairaland there is no verification on the site to know if you are a human being. Some computer programs can do this they will just big posting things all over forums. Most of these people are not human beings they just program the computers what to post.

The easiest way to know if you find somebody posting the same exact words in more than two three places you know it is computer generated or software. This is why some websites and forums will ask you to verify that you are a human being..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Fahdiga(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Were you guys also paid for antagonizing the government all the time.

How much was given to you people to always deny the little good part of this government?

Most of you guys are simply intolerant..

Must one be paid to express his opinion?
All this crap just for a few shekels. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by NAIJAilliterate: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this crap just for a few shekels. Tufiakwa

Most of them are not people they are computer-generated programs, there is no human verification on nairaland. There are software which you can program to do this.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Fahdiga(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Most of them are not people they are computer-generated programs, there is no human verification on nairaland. There are software which you can program to do this.
I know this particular one. He reasons upside down

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by NAIJAilliterate: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
I know this particular one. He reasons upside down

If the guy replies you it is like likely to be a human. Just ignore most of this it would coconut water braid people
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Whois(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2021
authority2006:

Learn to accommodate differing opinions and live happily thereafter. Lol

Of cause I accommodate them it's just that i don't trust their opinion
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Idonijebenson: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

Add

fadigha

onionbandit

Mohogany..

dem too plenty..

God bless u bro

5 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Kuginzi: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

But your name is topping the list of Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Whois(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Kuginzi:

But your name is topping the list of Zombies

Yimu
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by History555: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:

Don't blame them. Country hard abi you want poverty to kill them. Despite supporting govt, they will not get more than 30k. They will still buy goods at same price as everyone else. Even aboki will not sell his goods below cost price because u are a buhari supporter

2 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by LibertyRep: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Since they already banned Twitter they can't easily control, the next port of call is obviously Nairaland.

Wait till the party has its convention and should things go against their 'principal' , you'll know where their loyalty truly belongs.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by sammyj: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Don't mind them. One actually told me he is older than my father and my grandpa yesterday !!!
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by History555: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2021
LibertyRep:
Since they already banned Twitter they can't easily control, the next port of call is obviously Nairaland.

Wait till the party has its convention and should things go against their 'principal' , you'll know where their loyalty truly belongs.

People like sarrki, monogamy, mannbbq. Overnight buhari supporters

3 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Monogamy: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2021
History555:

People like sarrki, monogamy, mannbbq. Overnight buhari supporters

Make your comments without trolling others.

Eish

3 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by nku5: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2021
When NL was heavily infiltrated by then ACN party/Tinubu touts at least those ones used to attempt intelligent debates. But these BMC urchins are so shallow and empty that engaging them is useless.

I no dey see who to fight for NL again cry

7 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Telekinetic: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Telekinetic: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Telekinetic:
Dont blame them, blame poverty. And yeah they’re not as many as you think, that’s just an illusion. They’re probably about 10 in number with over a hundred monikers on this forum because I still cannot fathom how a sane person will support overwhelming evil over 30 pieces of silver. Or maybe they’re just insane and undiagnosed.
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Notasyouthink: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Dumbest comment ever.
One of them is already on the prowl shocked cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks removes clothes shows muscles ready to punch any IPOB he sees - VIDE / Nigeria Is Haunted By Its Civil War - New York Times / See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.