Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bluhh... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bluhh... (1137 Views)

Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. / I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluhh... by Hotspotbro(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bluhh

1 Like

Re: Bluhh... by chukwuibuipob: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
sad
Re: Bluhh... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Make I siddon here just in case

Nairaland elders should help us out here o
Re: Bluhh... by callmeRichie(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sorry bro, how old are you sir? 18+?
Re: Bluhh... by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
angry
Re: Bluhh... by FlordFlorez(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Im currently shocked!
Re: Bluhh... by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Bluhh... by Ghostrye: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Squillaci:

Lol. Child abuse for Nigeria?
What of us wey our mama put pepper for eye.
U no serious.
someone might get killed by his drink dad and this is all you can say. You are a special breed of animal

3 Likes

Re: Bluhh... by StubbornGENIUS: 4:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Am sorry about THE PUNCH but displaying sensitive information on a public forum is never a good idea.I hope you receive the help you need.
Re: Bluhh... by TheEnlightenedO(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
This is me Hotspotbro
At 11:17pm today i was seriously assaulted by my father(the same one i said he was alcoholic) in my previous post....

Today, because i was only trying to stand up for myself.... He punched me hard while my mom also a victim stood helplessly
Now I have a cut lip, swollen eye and a fractured knee...
My address
No 63, Tapa-Mawere road, okeoko ishawo ikorodu Lagos pls any nairalander living in ikorodu or ishawo should help me contact the Nigerian police Owutu division pls
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Tweiker (my one NL friend)
Please help a Nairalander suffering from child abuse.... And assault...

Mannn, you lost me the moment you said you were TRYING TO STAND UP for yourself... lol I had to go check your display pic and I saw a young man of about 15-17 as your photo was uploaded recently, you're still such a young boy... My advice bro is that as long as you're still under your father's roof, you're subject to his rules and it goes for anyone whose roof you're under, as long as they provide you shelter you're subject to their rules, standing up for yourself means you tried to defend something you must have done or said about you which may or may have not been true... As Africans, tbh I have Indian and Mexican friends who also follow the natural rule of 'Mama is always right till I move out the house'... And it is also not in your place to call your father a drunk, regardless of how seemingly irresponsible he may or may not seem to be... One day you'd be older and may or may not find happiness in hanging with your buddies and having one too many, everyone reacts differently to such things, my advice is find someone your dad respects, talk to them about the abuse and ask that they please talk to him.
If the police arrests your father, you think anyone here or even there would give too much of a hoot about you after reading the story online or something? Nahhh bro, focus on developing your mental and psychological wellbeing and avoid him or doing things that would provoke him, also learn to practice the rule of "If I have nothing good to say, I will choose to say absolutely nothing at all", you'd be amazed at how many situations you'd avoid and how much peaceful your life would be... also learn to say "sorry" and "please", randomly sef, it will throw the man off guard, my mother used to say "Sorry and Please no dey cause fight... She also used to say in yoruba "Kpe weyrey l'òkó iyawo ki o ba lè jé ko kó já (means: If a mentally unstable man is blocking your way, don't comdemn him, tease him & praise him so he can let you be on your way)."

In order news, because you took the time to read my epistle, send me an account for either you or your mum, let me send you 5k for the weekend if at all... No send me your papa own oh, make him no carry am go drink bottles finish jkz...

Cheers bro

11 Likes

Re: Bluhh... by Toma2: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Bluhh... by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Mannn, you lost me the moment you said you were TRYING TO STAND UP for yourself... lol I had to go check your display pic and I saw a young man of about 15-17 as your photo was uploaded recently, you're still such a young boy... My advice bro is that as long as you're still under your father's roof, you're subject to his rules and it goes for anyone whose roof you're under, as long as they provide you shelter you're subject to their rules, standing up for yourself means you tried to defend something you must have done or said about you which may or may have not been true... As Africans, tbh I have Indian and Mexican friends who also follow the natural rule of 'Mama is always right till I move out the house'... And it is also not in your place to call your father a drunk, regardless of how seemingly irresponsible he may or may not seem to be... One day you'd be older and may or may not find happiness in hanging with your buddies and having one too many, everyone reacts differently to such things, my advice is find someone your dad respects, talk to them about the abuse and ask that they please talk to him.
If the police arrests your father, you think anyone here or even there would give too much of a hoot about you after reading the story online or something? Nahhh bro, focus on developing your mental and psychological wellbeing and avoid him or doing things that would provoke him, also learn to practice the rule of "If I have nothing good to say, I will choose to say absolutely nothing at all", you'd be amazed at how many situations you'd avoid and how much peaceful your life would be... also learn to say "sorry" and "please", randomly sef, it will throw the man off guard, my mother used to say "Sorry and Please no dey cause fight... She also used to say in yoruba "Kpe weyrey l'òkó iyawo ki o ba lè jé ko kó já (means: If a mentally unstable man is blocking your way, don't comdemn him, tease him & praise him so he can let you be on your way)."

In order news, because you took the time to read my epistle, send me an account for either you or your mum, let me send you 5k for the weekend if at all... No send me your papa own oh, make him no carry am go drink bottles finish jkz...

Cheers bro

You're one in a million! God bless you immensely

@op this is the one and only advice anybody can give you. I doubt if your pastor can give this advice even for a fee.

2 Likes

Re: Bluhh... by TheEnlightenedO(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

You're one in a million! God bless you immensely

@op this is the one and only advice anybody can give you. I doubt if your pastor can give this advice even for a fee.

Thanks boss, still waiting on OP to respond o

1 Like

Re: Bluhh... by Blackmann001: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Park away from his house them no tie ur leg there
Re: Bluhh... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
I should have just ignored him and posted about the snake i killed. My mom found a snake in her shop so i ran over to kill it with some help... I couldn't have a pic of it to post since the snake eaters were already coming to look at it...
Later, I'll still leave this house.I'm waiting for Jamb to speak Up since my big sister said WAEC is already prepping And jamb is already making preparations so I'm still waiting... But later I'm still trying to see if i can leave this house for a week..

1 Like

Re: Bluhh... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Cheers bro
Thank you. No need for the money I'm okay..

3 Likes

Re: Bluhh... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Cheers bro

You've earned my respect. Lovely post

1 Like

Re: Bluhh... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:

Please listen to TheEnlightenedO. Just take it easy and avoid any confrontation with your dad. You are still very young. Send your phone number and network so I send you airtime to load your data. At least use that to browse and make yourself happy
Re: Bluhh... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=GODPUNISHUNA post=90946912]

Please listen to TheEnlightenedO. Just take it easy and avoid any confrontation with your dad. You are still very young. Send your phone number and network so I send you airtime to load your data. At least use that to browse and make yourself

1 Like

Re: Bluhh... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:
glo thanks

Done. You can delete your phone number now so you don't start receiving unnecessary calls
Re: Bluhh... by Hotspotbro(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Done. You can delete your phone number now so you don't start receiving unnecessary calls
i have not seen it yet
Re: Bluhh... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i have not seen it yet

Debit
Amt:NGNxxxDr
Acc:076******929
Desc:Airtime114400000601431400
Time:22/06/2020 @14:11:15
Avail Bal:

It should come. I have already been debited. If you don't get it before 6pm inform me and I will resend
Re: Bluhh... by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:

No worries bro, stay safe and strong...
Re: Bluhh... by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

You've earned my respect. Lovely post

Thanks boss
Re: Bluhh... by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:
I should have just ignored him and posted about the snake i killed. My mom found a snake in her shop so i ran over to kill it with some help... I couldn't have a pic of it to post since the snake eaters were already coming to look at it...
Later, I'll still leave this house.I'm waiting for Jamb to speak Up since my big sister said WAEC is already prepping And jamb is already making preparations so I'm still waiting... But later I'm still trying to see if i can leave this house for a week..

Fair enough, all the best brother
Re: Bluhh... by Hotspotbro(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Debit
Avail Bal:

It should come. I have already been debited. If you don't get it before 6pm inform me and I will resend
i haven't seen it yet bro..
Re: Bluhh... by Twinkletwin: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheEnlightenedO please save a soul here please
Re: Bluhh... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Debit
Avail Bal:

i have seen it. Thank you sir God bless you sir
Re: Bluhh... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i have seen it. Thank you sir God bless you sir

You are welcome. Please stay calm at home and avoid any confrontation with your dad. Cheers bro cool
Re: Bluhh... by Tweiker: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

No worries bro, stay safe and strong...

He doesn't have a bank account that's he turned your money offer down. He is one of the few honest kids left around here.

1 Like

Re: Bluhh... by Tweiker: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:

Take it easy my good friend. Be sure you open a bank account before Christmas so i can send you something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Filmed Eating His Breakfast In Public Train! (check Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers & Civilian Who Wears Their Camouflage Crying For Help:video / Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.