Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. (1502 Views)

Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by Sankabson(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Good Morning House,

I met a guy on Nairaland like 3years ago, we exchange contact and got talking. We have hosted several meetings with companies, even tho he never show up personally but only send people for the meetings, i was never disturbed because he said, he said he's not in the country at that time.

What happened this Year (2018).

Early this month i got a BC messages from him about some items he has access to purchase due to his credit. We talked on what i want and we agreed to send the items i paid for to my myus.com address. He billed me for 150k with an initial payment of 60k as first time, that when i receive that items at myus.com address i should balance up.

I made the payment on 11th of January to one Naija account till now i have not received the items or get my money back from him. I dont understand we Nigerians treat ourselves like this. This is a man i believe 60k will be a change to him. I've countless email and messges to him no positive response from him till now.

This is all his details i have with me :-
Account details:- Dayo Ayodele. 2046545356. Uba
Email:- Globaladventure894@gmail.com and adeola894@gmail.com
His so called naija number :-07081278886.

Nairalanders, what can i do to locate this stupid guy even tho i don't get my 60k back. I really want to teach people like that a lesson. I'm ready to go extra length or do anything to find this guy.
Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by fergieboy: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Take this for a start

Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by Sankabson(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2018
Thanks but i did a bank transfer. I'll check at Ibadan EFCC office tomorrow.
fergieboy:
Take this for a start
Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by Sankabson(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Pics

Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by Sankabson(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Pics

Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by Sankabson(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Good Morning! Still need your help on this..
Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by Sankabson(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2018
Good Morning!! I really need your help on this . Please!!
Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by KolaShangOne(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oga Sanusi.. it's quite unfortunate o.. Some people build trust for years just to dupe someone.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by Sankabson(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
KolaShangOne:
Oga Sanusi.. it's quite unfortunate o.. Some people build trust for years just to dupe someone.

Egbon Mi, I was really pained. not because of the money but because of the respect and trust i have for this dude. he went mute ever since I sent him the 60k. This is someone i thought he worth millions not knowing he's living a fake life. People like that are every where these days.
Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by 2special(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
if u can use true caller on your phone atleast to get his picture.... have u Google his name online?
Re: I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2018
you wnt to go any length for a mere 60k? dats folly of you...he can you be dealing with someone you hv not seen, yet you claim to be partners....you can contact uba to get more info about the guy n his address...
to me you should learn lesson from this n move on...

(1) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Man Accused Of Raping 7-Month-Old Baby In Ghana (Photos) / Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) / Man Kills,buries Wife In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.