Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG (14161 Views)

Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / BREAKING: APC Considers Ribadu After Pressure On Buhari Against 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by cryptotech: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2020
The arrest is needless in the first place, it the statement of the CNG that needs to be investigated, but what did u expect from the rag tag DSS asslickers.

A sane society will act on it.
Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by NairaMaster1(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Mbeki:
Sowore was only planning a protest and they detained him for months and even wanted to snuff life out of him. Is this how a country should exist?
The seed APC and Buhari is sowing, will not yield a good fruit for the North. The day power changes hand, which will.definetly happen one day, dem marginalize North tire oh!

Blame Tinubu and the Afonjas. A house divided against each other
Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Dont protest insecurity against govt. You claim to worship an all powerful yaweh or allah who you claim protects you but you won't blame your god when insecurity befalls you, you will rather blame govt. When you record a success you're quick to give your god the glory abandoning government its policies brought the success. if you blame govt for insecurity it means you admit there's no god who protects you so admit the shame that your holy books, pastors and imams have lied to you and accept collectively as a nation that there's no god and let's find means to protect ourselves. What use is your faith if it cannot guarantee security of your life? So if I'm president Nigerians must deny god existence and accept that I'm the one in charge then I can consider the protest and tighten the security architecture. But if a Christian or Muslim blame govt for insecurity it means an indirect admission that there's no god. Fuckin biitches
you just they vomit rubbish
Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by LexngtonSteele: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Jakemedg:
You think everyone is a disgusting bigot like you haha eyah kpele brother you jam wrong customer today

5 mentions so early in the morning.

Don't you have some gala to sell ?

I made you suicidal... i recommend SNIPER.

Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by Jakemedg(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

5 mentions so early in the morning.

Don't you have some gala to sell ?

I made you suicidal... i recommend SNIPER.
I Don take the sniper anything else olodo
Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by Niaja4real(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
nairalandankrah:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-detained-northern-coalition-leader-regains-freedom/

But they kept sowore for a longer period because his own people abandoned him even when he needed them most.
Nice job CNG

1 Like

Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by helpfindbolu: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by BabanawanGod: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you're a sick human being
Every man is sick one way or another
It is only Jesus that can heal and save you, go and get knowledge tahks
Re: Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG by BabanawanGod: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
you're a sick human being
Just because i told ypu to take shelter in the lord God, am doin realy fine am not seek
You cant win a war alone without inviting the lord of host tanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA / Obanikoro's Lawyers Write Sahara Reporters (see Court Papers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.