Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary (3573 Views)

N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Comradewale: 5:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Good day to all Nairalanders.
I want to humbly ask to know that can a serving corps member be a beneficiary of N-Power scheme or program?

I want the admin help me push this to the front page

Thank you for your contributions.
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Haywhyluv: 6:31am On Jun 20, 2020
No, for graduates, u need discharge certificate to register

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by leunseyis(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Try your luck, it can work out for you. I don't think is needed jawe, you may have passout before they commence the full screening
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by phemmyfour: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Comradewale:
I want to humbly ask to know that can a serving corps member be a beneficiary of N-Power scheme or program?

Its for those that have finished nysc. Its part of the criteria
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by shooney: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2020
I had 2weeks to finish service when I was invited for screening. I went to screen but I was not allowed as program is for graduate, I had to go back to state I was service and was give a cover letter (to whom it may concern), luckily I was screened.
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Twirelex: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Haywhyluv:
what about college of education graduates who don't serve
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by cybriz82(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Haywhyluv:

Really?
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by cybriz82(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Haywhyluv:

Nah I don't think so.. some of my guys wey dey run der HND stuff try their luck n iz work for them since last yr ...
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2020
it depends if you apply with BSC or HND you'll be required to bring your nysc discharge certificate during screening but if you apply with OND off course you don't need NYSC discharge certificate then again if you are serving I can assure you that you can apply because before they will do the screening you must have passed out of NYSC so by then you'll definitely have your discharge certificate most times after the application they can even take another one year before they start doing screening so you're good to go apply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by slizzyb(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Have Npower started registering again?
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Very possible, it takes approximately two years for you to resume. Even if you are planing to go for service next year. APPLY. Chances are, you will finish service and still wait months before even the screening starts. This is how recruitments and things concerning d average populace works in Nigeria
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by sladimeji(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2020
I have been meaning to ask this...I am a prospective Corp members (batch A stream ii) I don't know if I can benefit from the scheme while I await mobilization
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by easzypeaszy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
OGA apply if u will apply...most of us registered as a corper and still benefitin...tho we may be yank off dis JUNE..
u dont need any dischrge to apply. unless dat wl be a new criteria
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by easzypeaszy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
slizzyb:
Have Npower started registering again?
hopefully portal wl be open next week...Choose north wen applyin n tank me in d future
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by slizzyb(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
easzypeaszy:
hopefully portal wl be open next week...Choose north wen applyin n tank me in d future

U mean state of origin or where to go for verification? Thanks I await ur reply. Am from East
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Herbephe1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
some undergraduate were shortlisted in the previous one, how they did it, I still don't understand till now
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by kosi2018(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Comradewale:

You can apply while still serving, my sister applied while she was serving, before it was time for physical screening which took almost a year, she was out of service already and she was screened for the program. so go ahead and apply. Good luck.
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by debris: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
@easzypeaszy bro y north?
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Geophilip: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
have application started?
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Gimli(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
easzypeaszy:

pls why north...coz I served in the north?
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Coldie(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Haywhyluv:
I know 2 corps member who were receiving allowance and N power money at the same time.
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Coldie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
it depends if you apply with BSC or HND you'll be required to bring your nysc discharge certificate during screening but if you apply with OND off course you don't need NYSC discharge certificate then again if you are serving I can assure you that you can apply because before they will do the screening you must have passed out of NYSC so by then you'll definitely have your discharge certificate most times after the application they can even take another one year before they start doing screening so you're good to go apply
I know 2 people who were receiving n power and nysc allowance at the same time
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by oazeez1991(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
9ja mata get as em be sha. Lot of pending recruitments yet 2 be concluded, now sm odaz r still joinin. It is well.
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by zagorakis(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
ok
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by salam8528: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Twirelex:
what about college of education graduates who don't serve
gud to go
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Airoflaw(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Comradewale:

if you are passing out before the registration closes you will be consider
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by easzypeaszy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
slizzyb:

U mean state of origin or where to go for verification? Thanks I await ur reply. Am from East
all d ppl I assisted den an chose north as state of residence...dey all got it but dose dat insisted other states such as even Kogi did not get
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by Tibz47(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
I was screened without discharge because I was still serving. They asked for my NYSC ID
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by froshroy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
easzypeaszy:
OGA apply if u will apply...most of us registered as a corper and still benefitin...tho we may be yank off dis JUNE..
u dont need any dischrge to apply. unless dat wl be a new criteria
How tedious is the work you're required to do and is it a must for you to go every working day?
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by slizzyb(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
easzypeaszy:
all d ppl I assisted den an chose north as state of residence...dey all got it but dose dat insisted other states such as even Kogi did not get

Bro wat about verification
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by easzypeaszy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
slizzyb:

Bro wat about verification
u kw hausa ppl don't have much issues...dey sent der documents n i took dem fr verification...no wahala afterward
Re: Corps Member Turns N-power Beneficiary by slizzyb(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
easzypeaszy:
u kw hausa ppl don't have much issues...dey sent der documents n i took dem fr verification...no wahala afterward

Am interested. U will help me with correct address of north to use. But my name will be my normal name cus of bank info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment / When Is The Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form Out. / Wait A Minute, What Is Going On Here? ��� Is The Future Female? ��� ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.