Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs (29289 Views)

Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Easier said than done. How could a professional footballer uttered such word

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Kingdominate(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2020
but degea really tried in that match and made a couple of big save to cover the error but u see than maguire that guy is an overrated shit..
if not that neymer sale just spoil market making all this england player to be overrated maguire will not cost 40million, he is just an average defender..

6 Likes

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Bobbystanley(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2020
deepwater:
So you all mean
All these nonsense rants about football has started again

Madam you're the nonsense not our Darling football

3 Likes

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Bobbystanley(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2020
logon599:
David De Gea has a lot of mistakes in him but in my opinion is still one of the best GKs in the world and he proved it immediately after the goal by making the save of the match, the kind of save no other keeper but De Gea would make. I'd still pick him if given the chance.

Oga that's in your World.Dude wouldn't make Top 20
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Emmacolinho(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Roy is in sifia pains
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Ajstyles01(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2020
logon599:
David De Gea has a lot of mistakes in him but in my opinion is still one of the best GKs in the world and he proved it immediately after the goal by making the save of the match, the kind of save no other keeper but De Gea would make. I'd still pick him if given the chance.
you on point bro
that was a fantastic save minutes later

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by ismailayobami03: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Let forget that
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by cryptotech: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2020
This one serious o
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by cjudy(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Kepa is the first choice alaye grin

On which news do you read that? Olodo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.as.com/en/2019/09/07/football/1567891804_697373.amp.html

Read the news of the coach admitting Kepa is not first choice
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Paulynez(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Sacchi1162:
I hate the way they're pushing Man U to the top 4... Once u touch a player from Man U, he goes down and football is becoming boring. If they can't score goals from open play after first half, just expect penalties... I hate Man u

Sorry bro... Take some paracetamol for your headache
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Amotekun777: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Says an amotekunous structure like LexngtonSteele looking for free Amala and gbegiri on a Saturday morning grin

I shet tears for you ooo. Dis mental illness don enter ur bodi wella ooo. embarassed
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by AeroplaneApple: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Sacchi1162:
I hate the way they're pushing Man U to the top 4... Once u touch a player from Man U, he goes down and football is becoming boring. If they can't score goals from open play after first half, just expect penalties... I hate Man u
that penalty was even questionable

2 Likes

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Dfynboi: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Sacchi1162:
mtcheww,as if we cares(always red)
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by KevinDein: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Roy Keane has always been an angry, miserable knob. From his days as a player, till date. How one can be so talented and rich yet so bitter I'll never know.
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Chinoval: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Sacchi1162:
was the penalty undeserving?

2 Likes

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Harrynight(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Just a reminder that Kepa is Spain’s first choice goalkeeper over De Gea. grin

Who does that?

How on Earth would anyone pick Kepa ahead of De Dea?
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by ogbiwa: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Let's forgive him. To hear is woman, to forgive is design.

Kaigringrin

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Roman7(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Sacchi1162:

Oga let's agree the foul on pogba by dier was a clear penalty........
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by caprini1: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Sacchi1162:
God bless you, reason why i watch more of Laliga and Bundesliga after the lockdown ease....how can that Sheffield United,s goal against Aston villa be chunked off and ignored by technology and refs ? even both teams saw it was a goal....It is obvious Man U must play Champions league by fire by force, according to the powers that be...ndi oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Benedictosas: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Una dey complain De Gea.....My issue is with Ole....how can u play Totteham at home and u start Scott over Pogba....means He didn't plan to win the game Beforehand.....

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Harrynight:

Who does that?

How on Earth would anyone pick Kepa ahead of De Dea?
Make your complaints know to Luis Enrique.

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Chelsea should learn 4rm Harry manquire hype and let B.chiwell be, liechester city knows how to overpriced their players..

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by flyingpig: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2020
vibre:

Lol grin grin grin, post don already siddon for front page cross leg dey look you

grin funny expression
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by mabea: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Sacchi1162:
You Mean the rules should change because of your hatred? Maybe that's why spurs were parking the bus.
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Decimus: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Man u fans should stop over-estimating their team. The penalties will come, but it won't take the team anywhere

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by flyingpig: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Chelsea should learn 4rm Harry manquire hype and let B.chiwell be, liechester city knows how to overpriced their players..

Those guys na heavy scammers.

Maguire is good on a normal day but he is fat slow.

Any smart forward knows it is just about running behind him at pace. Someone like Rashford with amazing pace can beat Maguire anyway.

Ole has to re-call Dean Henderson from loan and pair Maguire with Baily. Baily is real fast and can hurriedly cover Maguire's ass. In some matches last season where the both were paired man u never conceded, even against top Chelsea. Maguire and lindelof are both damn slow and it will further expose de gea to surging forwards.

Maguire + baily
Dean Henderson at back

That should handle it

2 Likes

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Decimus: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
That Maggi guy is worth 45m at best, taking into account the inflation in the transfer market. But on the other hand, one of the few ways left for Man u to attract players is to overpay and award bumper contract.
Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by blessedchild234(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2020
I was wondering why spurs didn't beat the shit outta you guys .

1 Like

Re: Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2020
flyingpig:

Those guys na heavy scammers.

Maguire is good on a normal day but he is fat slow.

Any smart forward knows it is just about running behind him at pace. Someone like Rashford with amazing pace can beat Maguire anyway.

Ole has to re-call Dean Henderson from loan and pair Maguire with Baily. Baily is real fast and can hurriedly cover Maguire's ass. In some matches last season where the both were paired man u never conceded, even against top Chelsea. Maguire and lindelof are both damn slow and it will further expose de gea to surging forwards.

Maguire + baily
Dean Henderson at back

That should handle it

The way bergwijn of spurz outplayed manguire leading to that goal still amazed honestly manguire was lost on that attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA U17WC: Meet Africa’s Four Representatives To Brazil / Emiliano Sala Buried In Argentina / Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch Announced For Dec. 7th In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.