Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (189 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PENINNAH MUST EXPIRE THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 Samuel 1: 6; 2 Samuel 6: 16.

The Lord woke me up to tell you today: The ministry of PENINNAH and the ministry of MICHAL shall expire this year! Those mocking you or planning to mock you shall be mocked this year! But be watchful over bitterness and sin because satan can provoke you into sin to make the LORD TURN HIS FACE FROM YOU! Why did He turn His face from Jesus on the cross? It was due to OUR LOADS OF SIN!

The Lord had to cry out: FATHER, WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME?” Do you know that He can also turn His face from your career, family, marital connections or bussiness/ministry if you allow satan to provoke you to sin against HIM? Satanic provocation can hinder your Samuel-your promise, prayers, expectations and desires from manifesting. There was a Prophet Samuel in the womb of Hannah in waiting, but Peninnah was sent to provoke her soul to anger (today’s 1st scripture)! Satan’s aim was to make Hannah bitter against God in order to delay her SAMUEL! But fear not because the MINISTRY OF PENINNAH will EXPIRE this year in Jesus name! Those mocking you will see God making you! Those mocking you in your family, office, business, neighbourhood, etc shall be clothed with shame this year! Your elevation story shall make them sick!

Was Peninnah not clothed with shame when she saw Samuel in Hannah’s hands? Did she not become a ridicule and mockery in the eyes of men? Oh yes! Your mockers and haters shall see your SAMUEL this year! But you must avoid satanic provocation! Pursue holiness daily and keep your hands clean so that the accuser and stopper will not stop you! Yea! Your PENINNAH will weep this year! Every MICHAL despising you will be barren! Pray seriously now and don’t miss the LAGOS, OGUDU anointing service today The theme is: “PENINNAH MUST WEEP! MICHAL MUST BE BARREN! MY MOCKERS SHALL SEE MY DANCING THIS YEAR! Come with your prayer points again! It will be awesome!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led. ODM Hymns

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any bitterness against God and man now.
3. LORD, MOCK MY MOCKERS THIS YEAR!
Lord, disappoint every PENINNAH or MICHAL this year!
4. Lord, turn the boasting of PENINNAH to SHAME this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray about the LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE again.”THE GREAT AND APPLICABLE WISDOM FOR LIVING!“
6. O Peninnah and Michal, enough is enough; dry up, dry up and dry up! GO BARREN in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today generally as led now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN GOD HAS SELECTED YOU!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 39: 17-23.

When rain beats a man, everyone who sees such a man will know that he has been inside the rain. In the same way, WHE THE RAIN OF GOD’S FAVOUR FALLS UPON A MAN, PEOPLE MUST TAKE NOTICE. In this season of supernatural favour, Jehovah Overdo has asked me to announce to you user of today’s devotional that the favour of God will come afresh upon you and it will cause men to GIVE YOU DIVINE RESPECT. When God’s favour came upon Joseph, the prison warder gave him divine respect. When the favour of God came upon Esther, Ahasuerus gave her divine respect.

When the favour of God came upon the little boy Samuel, men gave him divine respect. 1 Samuel 2:26 says that “the child Samuel grew on, and was in favour both with the Lord, and also with men. Indeed, WHEN YOU ARE IN FAVOUR WITH GOD, YOU WILL HAVE FAVOUR WITH MEN TOO because God does not follow PROTOCOL. Don’t write yourself off! Step into that rain OF FAVOUR because I am being told that HIGHER DIVINE RESPECT is about to locate you! Yes! When God has SELECTED you, It DOES NOT MATTER WHO ELSE HAS rejected OR NEGLECTED you! God’s favour outweighs ALL Opposition! You are God’s UNCOMMON FAVOUR TURE LAND! No matter your pain or struggles, always declare: I am highly favoured! I am uncommon! I am blessed! I am prosperous and you will see them come to pass! Close with D. L. MOODY: “The world is yet to see What God will do with a man who is FULLY Consecrated to Him!”

Be that man! Be that woman! WHAT HE TOLD ME-JUST BEFORE THE 14-DAY FASTING EACH YEAR! The LORD told me: “Before your 14-day annual prayer and fasting programme, tell My people to SHOW MERCY TO OTHERS WORLDWIDE.” This is the ORIGIN of the MERCY MONTH OF JUNE before the JULY FAST! It is a month dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s home, donating blood, etc. Also, sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet: – “Our Daily Manna Accounts – OUR ACCOUNTS DETAILS” to help our visitation to Orphanages Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the roll is called… ODM Hymns –

1. Pray as you have been touched by today’s devotional.
2. Father, open the windows of heaven over me, my family and ministry, and let Your favour pour mightily upon me continually.
3. Every voice of rejection that has limited me and stopped me from advancing in 2020, HEAR THE VOICE OF FAVOUR NOW: I AM MOVING FORWARD! I am highly favoured! I am uncommon! I am blessed! I am prosperous! (PRAY THIS SERIOUSLY).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know How To Love God? Read This... / Belief System / Back To School In Your Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.