Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) (2307 Views)

Gov Emmanuel Arrived Uae Seeks Investors … Photos / Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Ebonyi is still the
Ebonyi is far better in all ramifications than your skull mining state of Osun riddled with debt

Keep shut u this man...do you know how many osun indigenes, females for that matter hawking Agbo or what ever liver killing concoction you Afonjaaaas drink., Females for that matter, from every inch u move u will see them hawking it....
Someone hawking gala and minerals is of course making his money and keeping people happy and not killing people's liver with the stupid Agbo

Osun has nothing to offer aside bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by LukasPodolski: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

the issue here is that osun borrowed and embezzled it without doing anything about.. All the state workers were owned for many years that people started donating food to osun state workers.. ritual killings was high and even robberies was on it peak..

the money they borrowed ended up in tinubu's pocket
Is it true workers in Abia were last paid in 2018?

I think Osun is still better in terms of Salary payment compared to Eastern State.

Osun got a bail out fund and used it judiciously.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/345885-in-abia-secondary-school-teachers-were-last-paid-salaries-october-2018-nlc.html

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by LukasPodolski: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Ebonyi is far better in all ramifications than your skull mining state of Osun riddled with debt

Keep shut u this man...do you know how many osun indigenes, females for that matter hawking Agbo or what ever liver killing concoction you Afonjaaaas drink., Females for that matter, from every inch u move u will see them hawking it....
Someone hawking gala and minerals is of course making his money and keeping people happy and not killing people's liver with the stupid Agbo

Osun has nothing to offer aside bankruptcy
Stop being emotional.

Face the truth, me I no get time for brain dead people faa.
Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:

see this one talking trash about Osun State.

because Aregbesola rendered the State bankrupt doesn't mean you should talk trash about the state.

Osun has 3 other cities (apart from Osogbo) that would beat thaAbakaliki.

After Ogun state, Osun has the second highest number of Institutions.

Aregbe wasn't smart, But still you can't take 2 things away from Osun..

1 Good Roads.

2 electricity

arguably has the best road and electricity in Nigeria.
Osun is the poorest and most bankrupt state, Osun people aren't even real yorubas

Osun is only good in skull mining and ritual killings

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by LukasPodolski: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
yae that they created almost sane time with osun and ekiti state but ebonyi state has left them behind cheesy cheesy
Delusion of grandeur.

Quick reminder.

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Stop being emotional.

Face the truth, me I no geta.
I'm saying the truth ...Ebonyi has by far overtaking osun state and building an international Airport which osun can not afford after going bankrupt
Maybe osun should build an industry for skull mining

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Dyke15(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Someone hawking gala and minerals is of course making his money and keeping people happy and not killing people's liver with the stupid Agbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some people dey even 4ck d Agbo sellers 4 site self. Na so one of my guy give one belle Asap she change her name to christian name say she wan marry my guy LOL

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by LukasPodolski: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Osun is the poorest and most bankrupt state, Osun people aren't even real yorubas

Osun is only good in skull mining and ritual killings
Ok
Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Delusion of grandeur.

Quick reminder.
That's an Afonja conducted data from oluwale certificate forgers ... reality on ground says otherwise

Osun is so bankrupt and poverty capital

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by LukasPodolski: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
murphyibiam15:

I'm saying the truth ...Ebonyi has by far overtaking osun state and building an international Airport which osun can not afford after going bankrupt
Maybe osun should build an industry for skull mining
Ok
Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Dyke15:
Some people dey even 4ck d Agbo sellers 4 site self. Na so one of my guy give one belle Asap she change her name to christian name say she wan marry my guy LOL
Hahahahahahahaha....I de even pity wey fvck those stinking dirty Afonja women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Ikennamurphy: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Ok
But he's telling u the truth...Osun is poverty stricken state , they're only using NBS which the control to say otherwise whereas reality is showing how poor they're are , leading their young men to mining skulls thinking they can make money that way cheesy cheesy

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by LukasPodolski: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

But he's telling u the truth...Osun is poverty stricken state , they're only using NBS which the control to say otherwise whereas reality is showing how poor they're are , leading their young men to mining skulls thinking they can make money that way cheesy cheesy
Go get a life bro, switching accounts will not safe your Abakaliki from poverty.

Bye.

My last reply.
Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Ikennamurphy: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Go get a life bro, switching accounts will not safe your Abakaliki from poverty.

Bye.

My last reply
Igbos are not poor people who go on looking for whose skull to mine...only a poverty stricken osun state does that, besides I'm not even from Abakaliki but I'm 100% sure they're far better than your poverty stricken osogbo. In Ebonyi the soil is mined for solid minerals which generate wealth while in osun skulls are mined to run away from poverty which isn't working anyway...deep your head in shame for mining people's skulls and vagina

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Jlow2: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Physical infrastructure without corresponding knowledge, mental infrastructure is no development
Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Ikennamurphy: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Osun is a poverty stricken bankrupt state...osun earns not more than 500m naira after FAAC deduction cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Ikennamurphy: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski come and carry your fellow brother skull miner cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He even mined vagina as a bonus grin grin grin

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

osun indigenes rather mine skulls and harvest human organs rather to engage in any useful business.. most of osun indigenes I know here in Lagos have refused going back to osun due to high ritual killings going on there.
See how you are killing your thread
Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by RTSC: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, nothing is happening in both states?
Osun has 5 sub power stations, all villages, town and cities are enjoying minimum of 20hrs light per day. (As at when I left there)

Enboyi doesn't have that.
because media isn't posting / reporting them or so, doesn't mean nothing is working there
Niger state has all our hydro dams, yet I don't see anything happening there.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Lol Afonjas don run vacate thread grin ikennamurphy you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Ebonyi is still the worst state in Southern NIGERIA in all indeces of development.

I don't think meagre or petty investments like this should be a big deal? Some states already have things like since the 1980s.

The governor should rather invest in Education, poverty alleviation schemes instead of building unproductive airport.

This will reduce the number of gala hawkers on the street and also reduce intimidation from fellow Igbos; I hear ebonyians are regarded as fake Igbos.
Agbo hawkers are more than gala hawkers this days, even their male hawkers, please which Yoruba state dominate in agbo hawking

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Barbilius: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2020
[s][/s]
murphyibiam15:

Someone hawking gala and minerals is of course making his money and keeping people happy and not killing people's liver with the stupid Agbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
[s][/s]Stop shouting like a rabid dog. How many osun indigines are in your potor region? Infact, all omoluabis in your region ain't up to the number of y'll vagabonds in a single state in the SW. Muppet!!
Re: Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) by Barbilius: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

osun indigenes rather mine skulls and harvest human organs rather to engage in any useful business.. most of osun indigenes I know here in Lagos have refused going back to osun due to high ritual killings going on there.
Yes, ateast their skull mining is restricted to their region, did they ever come to your region to commit any crime whatsoever? Unlike y'll wanderers, show me any link where a Yoruba man committed a single crime in your region, I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video / 2023: It Is Either GEJ Or North Continues, Yorubas should go and sleep / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.