Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video (2266 Views)

Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead / Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by odinceblog(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2020

The Nigerian Police has reportedly shot unarmed IPOB members Enugu state, killing at least 2 persons at the time of filling this report.

According to a source, the IPOB members were carrying out peaceful protest in the state before they clashed with the Police.

In a video shared online, Monitored by Odince News, the person who filmed the video can be heard saying, “As you can see, they are shooting our people, atleast 2 persons has been shot dead now.”

WATCH VIDEO: https://odincenews.com/2020/08/happening-now-nigerian-police-shoots-ipob-members-in-enugu-state-2-dead-video.html
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Chibuzoc(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by judgementyard(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
RIP
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Officialgarri: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
I know this is fake news but assuming it's true, I see nothing wrong in harming terrorists who also have the intention of harming the country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Seetto: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Two terrorists down...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by RuddyFusion(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Too bad

But what are they protesting for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by jlinkd78(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Following
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
They should send their corpses to Mazi Okwu Kanu in London..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Beedehmee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
This guys no even sabi die see as they just die like chicken

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by eagleu: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
When you praise police for killing PEACEFUL protesters in Enugu today, be ready to praise them when they shoot peaceful protesters in Kaduna, Lagos, Ibadan, and Abuja tomorrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Shellsploit: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amotekun sef!
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Bannylove13: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know this is fake news but assuming it's true, I see nothing wrong in harming terrorists who also have the intention of harming the country.

Typical Yoruba man.... the hatred is follow come... inbuilt... heavily embedded in DNA..

9 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Bannylove13: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beedehmee:
This guys no even sabi die see as they just die like chicken
Your time is close .... we will see how you will die... I believe you will die well like human..

Careless...
Typical Yoruba human...

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Bannylove13: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rip to the death....

They’re only making huge case for IPOB on the international scene..

Next is garba shehu to tell the world that this is propaganda...

We watch... while IPOB keep gaining world sympathy.. while my Yoruba friends call it IPOB propaganda when it suits them... and terrorists..

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Bkayyy: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
I don't need to be an Igbo man to know that Igbos are never and will never be part of Nigeria.
The Igbo man's passport may say Nigerian but his mind and soul belongs to Biafra.
Expect more of this, for those that are new to history, this is how Syrian war started.
The mind of an Igbo man is gradually accepting that violence is the only key to be emancipated from Nigeria, very soon (before next 5 years) Nigeria will witness very serious militancy from the South East that is very skilled in guerrilla warfare.
P. S my prediction is neither from sentiment or wishes but from a historical backings. Everything that leads to serious war like that of Syria, the Balkan states, Zimbabwean civil war has already happened so brace yourselves for what comes next. When a particular set of ethnic group resists a country's enforcement agency like the Biafrans resisting the Nigerian Police today know that the country is in for the second stage of militancy

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by IamWonderful: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Are there still IPOB after proscription?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by hammer8: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
THE WORLD KNOW THE REAL TERRORIST IN NIGERIA.

THEY ARE USUALLY ARMED WITH AK47, BE IT ARMY, POLICE OR FULANI HERDSMEN KILLING UNARMED PEOPLE, MAINLY CIVILIANS.

RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Yeah right! Peaceful protesters are harming the country while Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, bandits are pacifying the country grin grin

I pray the pacify your love ones that way so that you can differentiate between the two!!!

No wonder they call you guys zonebee

Spits

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by DaddyRochie1642: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
That idiot answering that idiotic name called Nnamdi Kanu, can't people see that all this things the Nnamdi Kanu does is to just to seek for attention.

Can't people see that Idiot is Instigating violence while he himself is in a very safe distance while the fools that still can't figure out what that man is doing always and the always pay the price like those ones up there in those pictures above that should have been at home or in a nice joint or in Church or on his bed resting to regain energy,
Instead
He went for "Biafra" rubbish and see how it has ended in WEEPING and WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for them grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Let my people go!
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Confirmedzombie: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pikin wey say em mama no go sleep him no go sleep.

Igbos have been proscribed and any attack on them is justifiable.

I salute our gallant police officers. You have our backing. Rude on officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Sanchez01: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Not supporting the useless NPF but these unfortunate guys died in vain. Kanu is hiding in the UK and riling up his foot soldiers to take a bullet for what they believe in and he is missing.
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That idiot answering that idiotic name called Nnamdi Kanu, can't people see that all this things the Nnamdi Kanu does is to just to seek for attention.

Can't people see that Idiot is Instigating violence while he himself is in a very safe distance while the fools that still can't figure out what that man is doing always and the always pay the price like those ones up there in those pictures above that should have been at home or in a nice joint or in Church or on his bed resting to regain energy,
Instead
He went for "Biafra" rubbish and see how it has ended in WEEPING and WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for them grin grin
Sometimes the road to freedom is not an easy one!

How many people Buhari go kill

He will answer for these crimes someday for sure!

For the sakes of closure! That's for sure.

He will never see those bandits carrying guns in broad daylight killing people and the Bokoharam he caught he released!

Cowards!

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Dedetwo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is not wrong when people to agitate for a homeland. If such agitation was killed with this brutality, there would not have been a Nigeria. My only regret remains these kids tend to confront useless Nigerian militias with barehand. They need assault guns of any type to confront Nigerian police or the armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

There is not wrong for people to agitate for home land. If such agitation was killed with this brutality, there would not have been Nigeria. My only regret remains these kids tend to confront useless Nigerian militias with barehand. They need assault guns of any type to confront Nigerian police or the armed forces.

Since their sense is not complete and they confront armed men with bare hands then let Mazi Okwu received their corpses because they died in heroic acts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by plessis: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

How is harmful about peaceful protest?

Poorly educated fellow.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by PrudencyFeats: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Just got this video from a friend
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by plessis: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No true igbo man would say this if his fellow igboman was killed unjustly.

Even in your next life, you'll never be an igboman.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Amumaigwe: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

To you and your likers:
Soon it will be your and/or yours' turn and nothing will be wrong with it too.
What ever a man sows, same he shall reap.
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
plessis:

No true igbo man would say this if his fellow igboman was killed unjustly.

Even in your next life, you'll never be an igboman.

Well I said and heaven will not fall..

Let the remaining useless Igbos send the corpses to Kanu in London.

Ndi ala.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency / DSS Kidnapped And Held Us For 20 Days Without Charge- Jewish Film Makers(pic) / Linda Ikeji: Soldiers Raid Igbo Communities Burnt Down 1000 Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.