Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views (830 Views)

Expert Views On The Advent Of AI And The Future Of Voiceover / I Need To Get Real Views On Youtube Who Can Program A Software Ware / Why Is Nairaland Popular? Your Views! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by Lateztblog(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Whenever you post u experience you got low views like 100+
This is what to do!!!

Whenever you want to post, don’t post MIGHT LIKE. Post what THEY LIKE.

For example I post

1:BUHARI is going to China and also post
2:TRUMP is going to China
Which one do u think people will view most

Of course buhari is going to China bcuz we live in Nigeria we don’t have much business to do with trump... they MIGHT LIKE to view TRUMP IS GOING TO CHINA. But They LIKE to view BUHARI GOING TO CHINA

IS THIS FEED HELPFUL?: yes or no

Don’t forget to check www.lateztblog.
Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by spartan117(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
You posted this since morning and it still has just 32 views.
I doubt you took your own advice undecided

2 Likes

Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by myles16(m): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2020
spartan117:
You posted this since morning and it still has just 32 views.
I doubt you took your own advice undecided

E shock you abi E shock me too o.

E be like person wey write book on how to become rich but doesn't have money to publish the book
Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by codeigniter(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
myles16:

E shock you abi E shock me too o.

E be like person wey write book on how to become rich but doesn't have money to publish the book

Funny analogy but true

1 Like

Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by Lateztblog(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2020
And you guys should check my views now. I do get high bcuz I post what People like to read... lol
Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by spartan117(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lateztblog:
And you guys should check my views now. I do get high bcuz I post what People like to read... lol
Just 173 views in 3 days undecided

Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by gbolly1151(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lateztblog:
Whenever you post u experience you got low views like 100+
This is what to do!!!

Whenever you want to post, don’t post MIGHT LIKE. Post what THEY LIKE.

For example I post

1:BUHARI is going to China and also post
2:TRUMP is going to China
Which one do u think people will view most

Of course buhari is going to China bcuz we live in Nigeria we don’t have much business to do with trump... they MIGHT LIKE to view TRUMP IS GOING TO CHINA. But They LIKE to view BUHARI GOING TO CHINA

IS THIS FEED HELPFUL?: yes or no

Don’t forget to check www.lateztblog.

Lolz...post about snake on Nairaland ,you will see how people will rush your post
Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
198 views since june20
Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by Lateztblog(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2020
cry grin grin
Re: Low Views On Nairaland? See How To Get More Views by olamidedivotee(f): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Motivational speaker egungun don cross express.

225 view since June 20

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Choosing To Become Only A Frontend Dev A Solid Programming Career? / Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI / 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.