Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. (899 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) / Got Airtime But No Cash?try Aimtoget Transact To Convert Airtime To Instant Cash / DC Links Data Company Is A Fraud, Dont Do Any Business With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Good day nairaland please I was just informed that a guy was using my name Abuwaleed to scam or fraud people on nairaland.please that is not me and my number was not under what he used to defraud people.do not transact any business with him.you are on your own.that is number not mine.beware of him

Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
You are deceiving yourself. Just a few days from now, you will be picked up. I swear you will cry blood and rot in jail. Just wait. In your next life you will run away from Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
NaijaTalkTown:
You are deceiving yourself. Just a few days from now, you will be picked up. I swear you will cry blood and rot in jail. Just wait. In your next life you will run away from Fraud.
. you are very funny my guy when you are transact business with the guy with a different number and account you didn't call my number but after the guy scammed you now you are making noise better trace the guy bank account to get him arrested.or tell your bank manager to stop the money that you made mistake band get the real guy arrested.and stop calling my number because you didn't call my number to confirm before paying the guy money am still waiting
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
That is name on his bank account and am not part of his business,the guy just use my account and number to defraud on nairaland.08132582946 and Akinyemi abass is not part of this fraud.do please erase my name from this I didn't know him neither you or ever defraud anybody on nairaland before.he just use my account to defrauded and I have already told nairaland moderator to deactivate the Abuwaleed for now.because am not part of your fraud look and find the guy that defraud you please

Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
His name his Agodi Anselm onyekachi so not Akinyemi abass.and that was my picture not his do whoever bring this out should please remove my name and pictures out of thiuse the name and account to trace him and hand it over to police.Akinyemi abass is not scammer neither Akinyemi abass collected any money from anybody
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
His name his Agodi Anselm onyekachi so not Akinyemi abass.and that was my picture not his do whoever bring this out should please remove my name and pictures out of thiuse the name and account to trace him and hand it over to police.Akinyemi abass is not scammer neither Akinyemi abass collected any money from anybody.please stop defamation my name
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
because I Akinyemi abass don't deal with any E-currency or PayPal or selling anything currency.the guy just used my account to defrauded
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alfaabass123:
Good day nairaland please I was just informed that a guy was using my name Abuwaleed to scam or fraud people on nairaland.please that is not me and my number was not under what he used to defraud people.do not transact any business with him.you are on your own.that is number not mine.beware of him
So you're now telling us that you and your name matters to us or that you're a celebrity that somebody with no brain should be worrying him/her self over your affairs?
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is identity theft
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kingscee:

So you're now telling us that you and your name matters to us or that you're a celebrity that somebody with no brain should be worrying him/her self over your affairs?
He is saying someone used his name to defraud another..
His name may not matter to you,but it matters to him..
The name of the bank account owner should be traced and the truth revealed..
This is Naija and anything can happen..
The innocent should not suffer for what they know not..
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alfaabass123:
. you are very funny my guy when you are transact business with the guy with a different number and account you didn't call my number but after the guy scammed you now you are making noise better trace the guy bank account to get him arrested.or tell your bank manager to stop the money that you made mistake band get the real guy arrested.and stop calling my number because you didn't call my number to confirm before paying the guy money am still waiting

I didn't call your number or anyone's number and I didn't make any bank transaction with him. Anyways, whether you are him or not, the idiot will soon be arrested. He will pay for the money I have spent to have him traced and he will also return my money. I have dealt with idiots like him before.
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by laluski(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
He is saying someone used his name to defraud another..
His name may not matter to you,but it matters to him..
The name of the bank account owner should be traced and the truth revealed..
This is Naija and anything can happen..
The innocent should not suffer for what they know not..

my brother your explanation in layman's terms to all these village buffons shows your maturity...keep it up.. it'll take you places

1 Like

Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by vivalavida(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alfaabass123:

Are you the only Abulwaleed on nairaland?

If not, the level of concern you are showing might make people think u are the one.
As far as it is not your phone number or bank details the so called scammer is using, u have no cause for worry. Hence no need for this thread.
If they start tracking him, those information will be used to nab him and not you if you are actually innocent.
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by calddon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alfaabass123:
I pity you wink
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by hardeycute(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
vivalavida:

Are you the only Abulwaleed on nairaland?

If not, the level of concern you are showing might make people think u are the one.
As far as it is not your phone number or bank details the so called scammer is using, u have no cause for worry. Hence no need for this thread.
If they start tracking him, those information will be used to nab him and not you if you are actually innocent.
Use your head, his full name was used.
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks my brother
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
I think this is the guy face according to the name he used on UBA bank account

1 Share

Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
because those guy was using my personal photo on nairaland that I was the scammer
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by vivalavida(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
hardeycute:
Use your head, his full name was used.

Is he the only one bearing that full name in Nigeria?

Use your head
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by calddon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alfaabass123:
because those guy was using my personal photo on nairaland that I was the scammer

If you are worried about your identity you will have contacted me

your a fraudster and you will be gotten. The speed at which you removed your profile pictures from all your WhatsApp line and blocked me after I called you gives you away.

So someone hacked your account and also all your phone numbers since and you only waited till someone was scammed using your allegedly hacked Nairaland account before you opened this thread?

The complaint was lodged in threads in business section but you ran to phone section to open a thread claiming your innocence

Even your first post on this thread where you attached a screenshot above was from yesterday June 19, so what stopped you from alerting Nairalanders when you noted your account abdulwaleed has been compromised

Your a scammer and I am on you, even going back to Ibadan won't help you
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
I think you are very stupid for ranting like animal,since this morning a guy called me that I need to return his money that he bought a something from me that am I not Abuwaleed I said yes but I have change my you username as alfaabass123 then I got nairaland to search for Abuwaleed that was when I got to knew that someone claimed that I defrauded him and I have been tried to comment on that section since morning no way,now I knew it is you people conspiracy theory.and by God grace Monday morning I will report the case to nearest police station and all of you that are trying to defame me or damage my reputation will be pick one by one.
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by mujaya1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
The abuwaleed I know only deals on satellite TV and installation
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by calddon(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alfaabass123:
I think you are very stupid for ranting like animal,since this morning a guy called me that I need to return his money that he bought a something from me that am I not Abuwaleed I said yes but I have change my you username as alfaabass123 then I got nairaland to search for Abuwaleed that was when I got to knew that someone claimed that I defrauded him and I have been tried to comment on that section since morning no way,now I knew it is you people conspiracy theory.and by God grace Monday morning I will report the case to nearest police station and all of you that are trying to defame me or damage my reputation will be pick one by one.
the matter has already been reported, and you will be given the opportunity to insult me in person soon.

Contact me to prove otherwise, my contact is on my signature.
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
I haven't been to your business sections to advertise any business at all untill someone used my username to defraud and instead of you to use the name of whatever bank account to trace whoever defrauded you,you rush to showcase my pictures and my name on nairaland on something I knew nothing about.i believe all of you with conspiracy theory will be pick one by one unless I defraud anybody.i don't have any business with you you are only just to tarnish my image for what reason.dince I have been dealing with people on nairaland I never get 2 number only one and neither my phone number or my name was on bank account they used to defraud you.go to anywhere you know.eniti oje GBI koleku GBI if you understand that.so nobody was scam before, but you are just trying to tarnish my image for no reason
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by calddon(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alfaabass123:
I haven't been to your business sections to advertise any business at all untill someone used my username to defraud and instead of you to use the name of whatever bank account to trace whoever defrauded you,you rush to showcase my pictures and my name on nairaland on something I knew nothing about.i believe all of you with conspiracy theory will be pick one by one unless I defraud anybody.i don't have any business with you you are only just to tarnish my image for what reason.dince I have been dealing with people on nairaland I never get 2 number only one and neither my phone number or my name was on bank account they used to defraud you.go to anywhere you know.eniti oje GBI koleku GBI if you understand that.so nobody was scam before, but you are just trying to tarnish my image for no reason

The screenshots below proves the bolded as false, you are not as smart as you wish.

Your children will grow up knowing you as a scammer cos the internet never forgets.

If you are innocent of the accusation contact me let's resolve the 'conspiracy'. Posting here won't help you.

Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Alfaabass123: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
God will surely tarnish you and your cohorts that are tarnish my image on nairaland.why must I contact you, did I contact you before or transact any business with you in the first place.if you can't go to the bank or police to resolve whatever you plan with the person you claimed he defrauded you.please count me out of this.i Akinyemi abass didn't and I will not scam neither defraud anybody on nairaland for what?am not dealing with any PayPal or E-currency you people are talking about and I have shown you the link according to the uba bank name you posted and instead of you to post the name and pictures of the person Facebook you and your cohort rush to find my pictures out of online to tarnish.i have help you to find his Facebook link and stop showcase my name and pictures as a scammer on nairaland again
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by calddon(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Alfaabass123:
God will surely tarnish you and your cohorts that are tarnish my image on nairaland.why must I contact you, did I contact you before or transact any business with you in the first place.if you can't go to the bank or police to resolve whatever you plan with the person you claimed he defrauded you.please count me out of this.i Akinyemi abass didn't and I will not scam neither defraud anybody on nairaland for what?am not dealing with any PayPal or E-currency you people are talking about and I have shown you the link according to the uba bank name you posted and instead of you to post the name and pictures of the person Facebook you and your cohort rush to find my pictures out of online to tarnish.i have help you to find his Facebook link and stop showcase my name and pictures as a scammer on nairaland again
Don't worry you will say this prayer to me in person grin grin grin
Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Toma2: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
MR OP aka abuwaleed...
You are the scammer, why did you delete your old account bearing the number to open this new one.

Re: Please All Nairaland Do Not Transact Any Business With Name Abuwaleed For Now. by Toma2: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

God bless you / Xs Max Open Box With Full Accessories / Tecno Camon X 3gb Ram At Giveaway Price!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.