Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Where did The BLACKs Originated From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where did The BLACKs Originated From (483 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Atheists, This Is Where God Originated From / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where did The BLACKs Originated From by Idamond: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Adam and Eve—white
Abraham, Isaac/Jacob—white
Moses/the prophets—white
Jesus and his Disciples—white
gentiles—white
only the devil is tag BLACK

My questions

* Where are we (the black) from?
*Whos DNA do we have?
* Why the change of hair and skin?
*Why are we in this side of the world?

Please share your knowledge let's learn

2 Likes

Re: Where did The BLACKs Originated From by Ipigbhe(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Idamond:
Adam and Eve—white
Moses/the prophets—white
gentiles—white

My questions

*Whos DNA do we have?

2 Likes

Re: Where did The BLACKs Originated From by iKingsley(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Haha! Who says they were white?

1 Like

Re: Where did The BLACKs Originated From by onward4life(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Monkey business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where did The BLACKs Originated From by kingxsamz(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
This is the highest form of mental slavery.
Too bad Africans can't see through the lies.

4 Likes

Re: Where did The BLACKs Originated From by GuestLog: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Idamond:
Adam and Eve—white
Moses/the prophets—white
gentiles—white

My questions

*Whos DNA do we have?

Adam & Eve were blacks. The question you are supposed to ask is where the whites come from?

Studies have shown that only black women carry the'Eve Gene'. That is why a black woman can give birth to a baby with blue eyes, curly hair, light skin and generally a white baby. But a white woman cannot birth a black featured child unless the father or linage has black Gene in ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Where did The BLACKs Originated From by sonmvayina(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2020
We are the original people on this planet..

All you presented are books written by other people, have you read written by Africans...about our origin?

Who told you those works you quoted from are the only source for this topic.
Re: Where did The BLACKs Originated From by ChideraStephen(f): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

99.95% of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters / The Dangers Of Anger / Tales Of Nigerian Pastors Who Shamelessly Gave FAKE PROPHECIES About Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.