Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon (1269 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Oyo Central: PDP’s Ilaka Loses Polling Unit To APC’s Akintunde / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Freeman213: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2020
...PDP Youths kick Over Waiver For Obaseki

Some chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party in Edo Central senatorial district have backed the aspiration of Barr. Kenneth Imasuangbon popularly known as 'Rice Man' to clinch the ticket of the party at the party primaries scheduled for June 23.

Imasuangbon has refused pressure to step down from the race for Governor Godwin Obaseki.

The Edo Central PDP chieftains in a press statement said their support for Imasuangbon was their belief on the need to reward loyalty and commitment.

Speaking on behalf of the PDP chieftains from the five local governments in Edo Central, Elder Solomon Eboigbe, urged Imasuangbon not to accept any offer to step down from the race.

Elder Eboigbe said they have consulted widely across the state and the verdict from the people was Imasuangbon as their choice.

Youths and women of the Peoples Democratic Party in Edo State have cautioned the national leadership of the party against granting waiver to Governor Godwin Obaseki to enable contest at the party primaries scheduled for June 23rd.

The youths and women said the September 19 governorship polls in Edo has provided an opportunity for the party to take over the seat of power in the state.

Coordinator of the PDP youths under the aupices of PDP Youths for Justice, Alhaji Musa Kadiri, warned the party leadership to reward loyalty instead of looking for opportunities.

Alhaji Kadiri said the three aspirants besides Governor Obaseki were capable of defeating any candidate the APC would present.

Kadiri stated that the PDP might witnessed implosion if Governor Obaseki is given the ticket on a platter of gold.

According to him, "We, the youths on ground in Edo know that the PDP has positioned itself to win the forth coming gubernatorial elections. We do not need Obaseki who was chased out of the APC based on questionable credentials.

Also, a woman leader in Egor local government, Mrs. Imuwahen Osasu, said the Edo PDP does not need Obaseki.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by NextGovernor(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Lies up and down. I am a high leader in PDP, as a matter of fact I am from the same mentioned Senatorial District. Imasuagbon claiming to be in the party for 16years is all lies too. You have been jumping from party to party too.

As at yesterday, Obaseki has already been endorse by the full PDP Esan Central Senatorial District. So which district is he now talking about.

Imasuagbon is a seasonal politician who always come out every 4 years to cause trouble and ought out of settlement. Probably they have to increase the figure to buy him. We know him and always know him.

After this, you will never see him again and he wont even participate in the election. Then he will come back next 4 years again to cash out.

We know Imasuangbon.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by ORIENTATION101: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Obaseki they want their own share of lootgrin from frying pan to firegrin
Obaseki latest maga in Town

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Aaronzy: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Obaseki will loose 100%

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Yebosola(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:
Lies up and down. I am a high leader in PDP, as a matter of fact I am from the same mentioned Senatorial District. Imasuagbon claiming to be in the party for 16years is all lies too. You have been jumping from party to party too.

As at yesterday, Obaseki has already been endorse by the full PDP Esan Central Senatorial District. So which district is he now talking about.

B saying nah lie, are you saying the man no get followers? Is that the way to reward loyalty?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by NextGovernor(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Aaronzy:
Obaseki will loose 100%

My dear Obaseki will clear the day. He is been favour from Party Chairman down to ward chairman. These were why the delay of the defection becos all these were put in place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by NextGovernor(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Yebosola:

B saying nah lie, are you saying the man no get followers? Is that the way to reward loyalty?

Yes we know he is loyal. But will that stop us from losing out from this opportunity. Having Governor Obaseki on PDP as flag bearer will be of great advantage of winning this election because he cant easily be rig out and he still have much loyalist from APC who will secretly work to actualize this. Imasuagbon can't win his Local government not to talk of Edo State. He knows this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by NaMe4: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Pure Lies!
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Pollze: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Looks like some one trying to cash out
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Trumpcard05: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by tesppidd: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:

Imasuagbon is a seasonal politician who always come out every 4 years to cause trouble and ought out of settlement. Probably they have to increase the figure to buy him. We know him and always know him.

After this, you will never see him again and he wont even participate in the election. Then he will come back next 4 years again to cash out.

We know Imasuangbon.
So which one is better?

The one who has been in and out of PDP or the one who had never been in PDP?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Captainrambo2: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Useless people im from edo central and I dare you call the names of the pdp chieftains.

Obaseki is the single most popular candidate in esan land right now... nobody know that fake pastor or rice man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Captainrambo2: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
tesppidd:
So which one is better?

The one who has been in and out of PDP or the one who had never been in PDP?
first of all talk about izeiyamu . Is he a member of APC.? undecided
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Captainrambo2: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:

Yes we know he is loyal. But will that stop us from losing out from this opportunity. Having Governor Obaseki on PDP as flag bearer will be of great advantage of winning this election because he cant easily be rig out and he still have much loyalist from APC who will secretly work to actualize this. Imasuagbon can't win his Local government not to talk of Edo State. He knows this.
obhiaba egbe fuère
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by iokpebholo: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hahahahahahah.D same Edo central wey I come from?When?,where?How? Show body

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by iokpebholo: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Captainrambo2:
obhiaba egbe fuère
Egbe fuere aba
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:

We know Imasuangbon.
Imasuagbon is a disaster in his home place .....I can bet he can't win as a councillor in his ward

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Ifiegboria(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:

My dear Obaseki will clear the day. He is been favour from Party Chairman down to ward chairman. These were why the delay of the defection becos all these were put in place.
obhiaba! Esan oyee!
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Throwback: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:

What opportunity?

Opportunity to develop the state or opportunity to eradicate hunger that has engulfed the Edo branch of PDP since the party lost access to the state vault?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Lekan111(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:

We know Imasuangbon.
The man has been trying his best to get to that sit with philanthropic services(How serious that I can't say)

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by johnmartus(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Both Rise man and Obaseki will be put to shame on September... Even it Seems like Obaseki is getting sympathy from Igbos.

I have been seeing a lot of Igbos claiming Edo since Obaseki moved to pdp.

Even if Edo people refuse to vote pastor iyamu,stone will rise up that day and cast votes for ApC.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Eteka1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
NextGovernor:

We know Imasuangbon.
Please help me with this info. Is Ize Iyamu from Edo Central or South. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by MadeInTokyo: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin grin grin
The obaseki effect

Kenneth Imasuangbon a.k.a the Rice man can go to hell
Re: Edo 2020: Edo Central PDP Chieftains Back Imasuangbon by Dansuqi: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
The obaseki effect

Kenneth Imasuangbon a.k.a the Rice man can go to hell

Obaseki will go there first

(1) (Reply)

Unkind Things US Diplomatic Cables Reported Tinubu To Have Said About Buhari / Nigeria: It's Turn Of Igbo Presidency In 2023, Says Yakasai / Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.