Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) (69300 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by realstars: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Village People Want Help Repair It For Him
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by promisedeco(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

Dey deceive yourself. How many foreigners don learn your disgusting language...most of them prefer to learn Hausa and Yoruba Instead of your annoying language....becahse anything fraud fraud fake things is associated with Igbo language and culture. Including your dressing that wasn't solely originated from your ancestors. Mixture of colonial masters deceit and local

Tueh. .....

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Goldenrod1: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
I heard dey no dey kill snake for anambra

Snake na like pet there, na true?
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by yankeenowo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Well, thank God for his life. But, I have a silly surprise question to ask. In a screwed covered engine, how does he know that there is a snake underneath the engine cover?

Well, mayb his spirit directed him to unscrew.....I am just learning though!!!
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Majesty33(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
People with different opinion about this snake.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ajl: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
The level of religious brainwashing in Nigeria is epic. You parked your bike outdoor, a snake crawled up into the engine to seek protection and the next thing you are shouting "holy ghost fire" at the snake. Why use the stick to kill it? I was expecting his words of "holy ghost fire" to exterminate the snake. One even poured chemical on the bike, not realizing it could damage metal or plastic parts of the bike. Na wa for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
tydi:

If only the man spiritually can see the good luck that will be befall on him soonest. Eke idemili doesn't just visit anyone for no reason. He was chosen, there will be turn around in every aspect of his life. My people just watch and see! He's a lucky man.

He's just been ignorant thinking one is after him, but he'll be more miserable if he kills that innocent harmless snake.

But bro wait a minute I'm not being critical of your so called snake believe or luck. I remember when a tortoise in Oshogbo or somewhere in SW called Alagba died some months back none Igbo in this forum buy the history behind that creature infact the kind of horrible names the igbo's in this forum called the SW during the dead of the tortoise was outrageous including you but now you are celebrating snake as if you just won $millon Dollar jackpot bah

Bro can I ask why there are still poor people in anambra and in that Idemili you just mentioned? If snake in the bush give luck what are the people waiting for its a matter of getting things to entice snake kingdom to visit you and the next month you are on Bentley cruising the town so what is your point bro?

Moreso those living in interior village who had be visited by the snake pls any testimony from anyone of them? Any Bentley or Roll R. everywhere in the village? How many building in those village worth N200M? Bro go hustle if you hustle money go come leave snake mattter. You dont want to accept others traditional course but want yours to be celebrated by others bro pls shift biko.

I'm not against your belief or the snake believe stuff but I dont and will not agree snake can give a lazy man fortune. So go and hussle

Good day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ajl: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
The level of religious brainwashing in Nigeria is epic. You parked your bike outdoor, a snake crawled up into the engine to seek warmth and protection and the next thing you are shouting "holy ghost fire" at the snake. Why use the stick to kill it? I was expecting his words of "holy ghost fire" to exterminate the snake. One even poured chemical on the bike, not realizing it could damage metal or plastic parts of the bike. Na wa for Nigerians. And this guy claimed he is an engineer. The person that gave him that project better hire a professional to inspect the integrity of the uncompleted building.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
The sorounding is bushy and cold the poor snake came from the bush and needed something warm.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by hammer3: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
So Dangerous...

Anto is carrying it.

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by hammer3: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
It is so dangerous, na only small stick kill am.

Baby Eke...

That guy need serious slap to reset his brain.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I'm disappointed in the GUY.
Too many IGNORANT people around us.
He was just talking too many unnecessary things.
He just made a FOOL of himself.
How can a Civil Engineer be this FOOLISH..?
I hope that building won't collapse one day..
We are Finished oooo.
What has spirituality got to do with this....?
..... a snake that needs a WARM PLACE to progress in. Life.
Some have found snakes inside Air Conditioners.
Some have found snakes inside NEPA's Electronic Meters..
Even inside of SHOES..., behind Refrigerators in busy apartments.
Forgiv his ignorance monsignor
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by fkj950ax(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Austin1805(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
mperornero:
. sacred python, killing a python is forbidden in ihaila LGA and some parts of imo state. They aren't harmful though. they can live in your house without hurting anyone.
Wow, thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by hammer3: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
fkj950ax:
Happens a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5dRpltK8v4

Most times, u drive your car, one animal or the other is underneath.

As long as their is space, they will climb in.

I suspect the coward will run, rather than make noise, if it was a big Cobra.

He wont talk so much... yana oso!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MarioKizito1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
This animal is sacred and harmless
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by stasius: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
It is quite rainy these days so they are looking for comfort.

Leave the poor python alone.
Eke Idemilli does not harm anybody. It only swallows small rodents. It doesn't even bite.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by KingZaddy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
They are cold blooded and so love warm places, it stayed there because the engine was warm

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbo amaka grin

Biafrans will never open this thread cheesy

Àwọn Iran Spiderman

E be like igbo guy dey bang your babe ohh ,because this kind obsession nah ICU u go end up las las

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by BadBradley: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
majamajic:
They want kill u with unharmful python
In Anambra that python can't bite
In idemiri local government too, they don't kill or harm it
Naturally that python can't bite
So no village people dey follow u Mr Man
It's raining season those pythons are looking for heat as they are cold blooded , in Anambra this period they are moving close to homes to get heat

No be only village people ,
while pythons are non-venomous, they do bite.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Africa, who did this to us?
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by BadBradley: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is why Africa aren't progressive. Everything is spiritual. Even when there's a logical reason, it has to be people trying to kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by BOBKIDDA(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
elganzar:
if only we could place bets on wether or not a topic would be moved to Front Page grin
with cash prices too �. would not b a bad settings tho
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by offset67(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
meat don land
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kaykay999(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

Dey deceive yourself. How many foreigners don learn your disgusting language...most of them prefer to learn Hausa and Yoruba Instead of your annoying language....becahse anything fraud fraud fake things is associated with Igbo language and culture. Including your dressing that wasn't solely originated from your ancestors. Mixture of colonial masters deceit and local

Tueh. .....

Shut up
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by tydi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
jrusky:

But bro wait a minute I'm not being critical of your so called snake believe or luck. I remember when a tortoise in Oshogbo or somewhere in SW called Alagba died some months back none Igbo in this forum buy the history behind that creature infact the kind of horrible names the igbo's in this forum called the SW during the dead of the tortoise was outrageous including you but now you are celebrating snake as if you just won $millon Dollar jackpot bah

Bro can I ask why there are still poor people in anambra and in that Idemili you just mentioned? If snake in the bush give luck what are the people waiting for its a matter of getting things to entice snake kingdom to visit you and the next month you are on Bentley cruising the town so what is your point bro?

Moreso those living in interior village who had be visited by the snake pls any testimony from anyone of them? Any Bentley or Roll R. everywhere in the village? How many building in those village worth N200M? Bro go hustle if you hustle money go come leave snake mattter. You dont want to accept others traditional course but want yours to be celebrated by others bro pls shift biko.

I'm not against your belief or the snake believe stuff but I dont and will not agree snake can give a lazy man fortune. So go and hussle

Good day.

There is a road that seemth right to a man but the end of it is destruction.Life is deeper than what you see on the surface . That all I have to say to you now.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by judgementyard(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
majamajic:
It's raining season those pythons are looking for heat as they are cold blooded , in Anambra this period they are moving close to homes to get heat

JAH BLESS
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kbabs02(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
I don't believe this shit...that thing looks like a cloth with snake colour folded and placed in the engine before closing it.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by solok: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Poor snake killed for nothing....just because it sought warmth.
What ought to have been done was to simply lift the wildlife with a stick into the bush...but sadly, as a people, our sense of maintaing balance in the ecosystem is very poor!
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
All these new generation churches have damaged the brain of many Christians.

Person wan project accident for u with harmless Python? If u come see Gabon viper u go say wetin?

The Python could sense warmth from afar, having used d bike from Nnewi to Aguleri, the heat from d engine attracted d Python.

Stop believing in superstition

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by itsIYKE(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

Tueh. .....
lol, this one belle don dey pain am already, Una go die untop Igbo matter
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
majamajic:

true words my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) / Winners Golden Chance Lotto Results For Yesterday And Today / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.