Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) (69302 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
elganzar:
if only we could place bets on wether or not a topic would be moved to Front Page grin
I won 5k yesterday bruh grin
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
sladimeji:
his village people has his number on speed dial

Python that size is harmless to human beings
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Discombulator: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
tydi:

If only the man spiritually can see the good luck that will be befall on him soonest. Eke idemili doesn't just visit anyone for no reason. He was chosen, there will be turn around in every aspect of his life. My people just watch and see! He's a lucky man.

He's just been ignorant thinking one is after him, but he'll be more miserable if he kills that innocent harmless snake.
Sey the snake na your family member ni ir your distant relatives
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by izubext007: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
settle ur Umu Nnal that's all
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
sladimeji:
his village people has his number on speed dial

Lies.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Prinnce1: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
dawnomike:
The snake just needed a ride... grin
free ride for that matter
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yxxx: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sheuns:
Igbo language dey sweet for ears. Dem must mix am with English. grin

Holy Ghost fire kwanu? Snakey just needs where to keep warm and safe.

U dey craze azin(joking)...you just made me laugh uncontrollably. I'm igbo though. Thanks for changing my mood grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Peacefulguy90: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Metrix147:
A Nigerian man has shockingly discovered a live python rolled around his motorcycle engine after a journey from Nnewi to Aguleri in Anambra State.

He expressed surprise that despite the long-distance journey, the dangerous snake could still survive the heat emissions from the engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_uyG7PcFX8
The civil engineer who could not reveal his name in a viral video alleged that there are plans to kill him mysteriously, adding that there are people who do not want him to complete a construction contract he is carrying out.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/06/shocking-man-discovers-mysterious-live-snake-in-motorcycle-engine-in-anambra-photosvideo/

Oga go and sleep jor.......snake in the engine and you drove it to that place,now the machine refuses to start,you are saying people are after you
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by alimaa: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
HeavenShield:
You are speaking to the public, and everyone can't understand Ibo, and you can even use English, Nawa o..

Anyways,
thank God it did not bite someone!
There is nothing like English in the East.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by bigfrancis21: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
alimaa:

There is nothing like English in the East.
English is rarely spoken in the East?
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by helpfindbolu: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by elizabeth147(f): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
superstition, in idemili film, the pytho was evil.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by elganzar(m): 1:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Umartins1:

Lol... Boys for dey cash out steady

grin
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Is this a case of ignorance or illiteracy
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2020
If they wanna get warm they should go to somewhere else, not close to my property because I wont hesitate to kill them. I hate reptiles, especially snakes.

I saw a small lizard inside my generator last month and killed it instantly, no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I'm disappointed in the GUY.
Too many IGNORANT people around us.
He was just talking too many unnecessary things.
He just made a FOOL of himself.
How can a Civil Engineer be this FOOLISH..?
I hope that building won't collapse one day..
We are Finished oooo.
What has spirituality got to do with this....?
..... a snake that needs a WARM PLACE to progress in. Life.
Some have found snakes inside Air Conditioners.
Some have found snakes inside NEPA's Electronic Meters..
Even inside of SHOES..., behind Refrigerators in busy apartments.
Black man mentality be that. Anything he doesn't understand it's spiritual. That animal was after warmth, and that's all.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ignoramuses spiritualizing everything. Some Nigerians love to believe that someone is after them; perhaps that's no more than a pathetic shopping for self-importance.

The guy's environment must have been very filthy and generally conducive for animals. Animals think him cousin and that's why the snake preferred to bunk with him. Stop wasting Holy Ghost fire.

Metrix147:
A Nigerian man has shockingly discovered a live python rolled around his motorcycle engine after a journey from Nnewi to Aguleri in Anambra State.

He expressed surprise that despite the long-distance journey, the dangerous snake could still survive the heat emissions from the engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_uyG7PcFX8
The civil engineer who could not reveal his name in a viral video alleged that there are plans to kill him mysteriously, adding that there are people who do not want him to complete a construction contract he is carrying out.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/06/shocking-man-discovers-mysterious-live-snake-in-motorcycle-engine-in-anambra-photosvideo/

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by catherine1998: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
NairaLEARN:
Am from Anambra
Neni Town

The Python is innocent

Is just an innocent and hamless Python that A real Anambralian can easily use his hand to pick up or best ask the Python to leave and it will obey

An Innocent Python

Killed just like that

This man is luck that cultures has changed..

If not

Him for do burial

Full burial for the. Innocent creation..

Stupid man
Shut up your mouth, that python is your god in anambra state and noting else
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by catherine1998: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
majamajic:
They want kill u with unharmful python
In Anambra that python can't bite
In idemiri local government too, they don't kill or harm it
Naturally that python can't bite
So no village people dey follow u Mr Man
It's raining season those pythons are looking for heat as they are cold blooded , in Anambra this period they are moving close to homes to get heat

No be only village people ,

Save us all this stories and kindly say it is your god there in Anambra state, it is not only in Idemili other parts of anambra bows for that python even till date, is a shame
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by catherine1998: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldenrod1:
I heard dey no dey kill snake for anambra

Snake na like pet there, na true?
Not like pet it is their god, they worship snakes

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by catherine1998: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:
First, that beautiful reptile is not "dangerous" as the article describes. There is nothing dangerous about python. It has its own way to find food and defend itself.

People need to stop disturbing and unjustly demonizing python, or any snake.

If that snake was dangerous no one will come so close to it and not already attacked.

Second, the narrator is panicked! He has fears of t he snake as nd his village people and has connected that both are after him.

Third, tell him to give the python to a conservative program or release it back into the wild.

Thats beautiful python, nice skin and color on it.
Keep shut dont mis inform ppl here every body does not bow & worship snake like your fathers & you
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Goldenrod1: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
catherine1998:

Not like pet it is their god, they worship snakes
Oh
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by supercase1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
tydi:

If only the man spiritually can see the good luck that will be befall on him soonest. Eke idemili doesn't just visit anyone for no reason. He was chosen, there will be turn around in every aspect of his life. My people just watch and see! He's a lucky man.

He's just been ignorant thinking one is after him, but he'll be more miserable if he kills that innocent harmless snake.
Look at you,look at your life,this is why Africa is so backward.you are one of the people responsible in aiding Africa to be a 100% shithole
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by tydi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
supercase1:

Look at you,look at your life,this is why Africa is so backward.you are one of the people responsible in aiding Africa to be a 100% shithole

Till you start believing there are things above your knowledge and comprehension then you'll be half way to solving most of your problems.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by supercase1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
tydi:

Till you start believing there are things above your knowledge and comprehension then you'll be half way to solving most of your problems.
U are just a local and primitive African man who refused to learn mordern and better ways of handling life issues but believe everything is spiritual and feitish origin.well no need to talk more we know your type I just only pity your children family or friends that follow your primitive ways
It not an insult but I just told you a raw fact if you doubt me then provide evidence of any fetish claim you believe in and I will provide my own counter evidence if you are ready to prove beyound reasonable doubt how a python will make someone rich or influence a person life
Am ready to be proved wrong over to you!!!!
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by tydi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
supercase1:

U are just a local and primitive African man who refused to learn mordern and better ways of handling life issues but believe everything is spiritual and feitish origin.well no need to talk more we know your type I just only pity your children family or friends that follow your primitive ways
It not an insult but I just told you a raw fact if you doubt me then provide evidence of any fetish claim you believe in and I will provide my own counter evidence if you are ready to prove beyound reasonable doubt how a python will make someone rich or influence a person life
Am ready to be proved wrong over to you!!!!

Bros shift Abeg! You are not wiser than our fore fathers and never can you. The good old days two or three combination of leaves from the bush could cure you any sickness but now you run from one hospital to another looking for the cure of ordinary malaria yet with little success to it.
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by supercase1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
tydi:

Bros shift Abeg! You are not wiser than our fore fathers and never can you. The good old days two or three combination of leaves from the bush could cure you any sickness but now you run from one hospital to another looking for the cure of ordinary malaria yet with little success to it.
Haha I got you,do you know how many of our forefathers died from simple diseases such as chlorela,desentry and even malaria or slight bacteria/viral infections including those that died just for superstitious causes,the whites conquered our fire father's because they were primitive and unexposed.even in rural areas without medical access despite all the herbalist people die and the mortality rate is high if not for breakthrough in science malaria would have dealth seriously with africa.my advice for you is embrace science the good part of it,use your brain as a human being and stop been superstitious okay grin lol it will go a long way to help you.you can read about scientific research online offline or watch natgeo wide and onnat Geo channels fox news etc it will help you to be drawn closer to nature as you try to get rid of superstition and know that anything without a prove is a scam and hoarse or myth.thats where the whites are miles ahead from blacks
Fact!!!!
Re: Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
catherine1998:

Save us all this stories and kindly say it is your god there in Anambra state, it is not only in Idemili other parts of anambra bows for that python even till date, is a shame

Off record

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Winners Golden Chance Lotto Results For Yesterday And Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.