Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,814 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Press Statement From Dr Sarah Jibril On Alleged Court Action. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement From Dr Sarah Jibril On Alleged Court Action. (838 Views)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement From Dr Sarah Jibril On Alleged Court Action. by Firefire(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
PRESS STATEMENT FROM DR SARAH JIBRIL ON ALLEGED COURT ACTION.

Greetings My Fellow Nigerians.[b][/b]

I woke up this morning to a shocking publication in some Nigerian Newspaper alleging that I have decided to go to court in pursuit of fraud against INEC and our party PDP with regards the primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party. The first thing that came to my mind at this point was not really the false notion being perpetrated in the media and other like forums but the fact that some people have taken it upon themselves to either be Dr Sarah Jibril or simply speak for her without her consent and this my people is very troubling.

I want to categorically state that i have not in any shape or form at this juncture in our democracy proceeded to court with respect to the last party primaries and neither have i made any form of representation via the media to this effect. If i decide to pursue any grievance in court , I would be noble enough to inform the people, which of course includes the press.

I was a candidate at the last PDP primaries and I thank God almighty that the election was held without incident for which a winner in the person of Dr Jonathan Goodluck emerged as the party flag bearer. I have made concerted efforts to extend my congratulations to Dr Good-luck on his success at the primaries and at this point, would like to call on all party faithful's, including the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to rally round him and support his candidacy.

We as a nation and people have our challenges and the future for our country and citizens lies in the decisions we make today not tomorrow for democracy and democratic tenets to reign. Our nation's democracy is still developing and it would take a total commitment from everybody, irrespective of our political affiliations, religious believes and ethnic background to come together to help grow this child called NIGERIA. I am committing myself , time and resources to this goal and aspiration and would call on the people of Nigeria to give support to Dr Jonathan Goodluck as he flies not only the party banner but the peoples mandate towards April 2011.

Again I congratulate Dr Jonathan Goodluck, our party PDP and Nigerians. May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. AMEN.

Dr. Sarah N. Jibril
Re: Press Statement From Dr Sarah Jibril On Alleged Court Action. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2011
quote the source otherwise, it remains impersonation
Re: Press Statement From Dr Sarah Jibril On Alleged Court Action. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
ok, better for you Dr sarah palin jibrin

(1) (Reply)

Gbagbo's Tanks Massacre Unarmed Women / Finnally, Awos True Successor Emerges / This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.