Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007459 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
Prechboy:
I Don tire for this thing sef. I Don dey try since 3 days now and every time transaction fail. Nawao

For now it's a general issue same with those that were earlier verified.
Wait till Monday when they might have come to work they will rectify it.
This kind of issue was happening then when I was uploading my documents which was a general issue then but I exercise patient till they came to work and correct the network error stuff, dunno if you can still recall the network wahala then?
So hold on,
Those about to check theirs
wish you all congratulations
The God that did it for me will also make you guys to be successful and be happy like me and others

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2021
Ustec:

''Check back later" is what all those not selected are seeing.
Are some seeing otherwise?

yes.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 2:02pm On May 30, 2021
i got a blank message on my verification page.......,i don't know if am the only one with that problem
Mbmohammed:

yes.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Prechboy(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2021
Delight2014:

For now it's a general issue same with those that were earlier verified.
Wait till Monday when they might have come to work they will rectify it.
This kind of issue was happening then when I was uploading my documents which was a general issue then but I exercise patient till they came to work and correct the network error stuff, dunno if you can still recall the network wahala then?
So hold on,
Those about to check theirs
wish you all congratulations
The God that did it for me will also make you guys to be successful and be happy like me and others
OK thanks a lot.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 2:12pm On May 30, 2021
If your getting verification blank page that means you are not successful but if you are seeing you have not been shortlisted yet, check back later means you are likely to be shortlisted when the the portal start functioning well.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ustec: 2:15pm On May 30, 2021
Mbmohammed:

yes.
Ok,
I thought there are some seeing a different message aside from the one you uploaded
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omgtzsammie(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2021
madri4u:
If your getting verification blank page that means you are not successful but if you are seeing you have not been shortlisted yet, check back later means you are likely to be shortlisted when the the portal start functioning well.

skydude:

Keep trying bcs mine was blank before now but It just displayed and I passed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 2:16pm On May 30, 2021
are you sure about that or just guessing?
madri4u:

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Prechboy(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2021
madri4u:
do you work with Npower abi which kind rubbish you dey talk, blank page does not mean you are not successful. Log out and log in again it will appear according to people that had that issue

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2021
Next stage.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 2:18pm On May 30, 2021
you have given me some hope.........thanks
omgtzsammie:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2021
peekay007:
i got a blank message on my verification page.......,i don't know if am the only one with that problem

if you can view your test, that means you are selected. for blank page, change your browser setting to desktop view or use computer.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2021
Mbmohammed:
Next stage.
when you checked back you have been shortlisted, right?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by OjogbonSkilash: 2:35pm On May 30, 2021
Mbmohammed:

if you can view your test, that means you are selected. for blank page, change your browser setting to desktop view or use computer.

Do you imply that those with 'check back later' message have their test score disabled?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2021
madri4u:
False prophet, I checked mine for 3 days and nothing, yesterday it managed to show blank pages and today it showed I was shortlisted, so don't spread false info, we all know it network glitch

13 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 2:42pm On May 30, 2021
thanks for the update, i almost gave up........
skydude:

False prophet, I checked mine for 3 days and nothing, yesterday it managed to show blank pages and today it showed I was shortlisted, so don't spread false info, we all know it network glitch

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2021
OjogbonSkilash:

Do you imply that those with 'check back later' message have their test score disabled?

I think so, i don't see any single person yet that can view his score and at the same time "check back later". If you are yet to be selected you’ll see "take test" only.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dickson25(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
zeee1989:
Pls has any ngro been picked.....verify let's knw...I dey panic o
YES... I chose N-Agro
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by plutob2ce: 4:14pm On May 30, 2021
Pls, verification is showing blank, and I'm still seeing Take Test.. what's the way forward
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by masinga07(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
Ustec:
Still seeing take test on my dashboard and verification link is still not clickable.
Please is there explanation for this?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2021
masinga07:
Please is there explanation for this?
Click on sign out, and sign in again.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 30, 2021
queentener:
I have been trying to login and finally tried some mins ago but my verification is blank.
Same here.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2021
Kaeboy:
Same here.
it will later show it's network glitch Hold on everyone till Tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Yhemit(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
Mbmohammed:

My first login, i notied am able to view my test results, verification (blank page) and take test . After login out, to login is a problem since yesterday. Pray am shortlisted
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 7:04pm On May 30, 2021
Yhemit:

My first login, i notied am able to view my test results, verification (blank page) and take test . After login out, to login is a problem since yesterday. Pray am shortlisted

Exactly what I'm facing.
It's well.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Elrad: 7:27pm On May 30, 2021
Hello everyone
"You have not been shortlisted bla bla bla" is what I saw o!
Hope still dey? Abi we move?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Prechboy(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2021
Elrad:
Hello everyone
hope dey. They re still uploading name and stream 2 sef go commence later after stream 1.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2021
Elrad:
Hello everyone

Lol � keep the hope alive that is the spirit.
Bros abeg move oooooo , this job na 30k and I knw say u dey earn pass the 30k

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2021
One quick question please.. Will tablet phones be distributed to successful Npower Batch-C volunteers?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 12:16am On May 31, 2021
KingAttitude:
One quick question please.. Will tablet phones be distributed to successful Npower Batch-C volunteers?
You no hear say them don reduce the money to 20k?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Elrad: 1:01am On May 31, 2021
Prechboy:
hope dey. They re still uploading name and stream 2 sef go commence later after stream 1.
Well, we are still hoping o!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Elrad: 1:03am On May 31, 2021
skydude:

Lol � keep the hope alive that is the spirit.
Bros abeg move oooooo , this job na 30k and I knw say u dey earn pass the 30k
Lol!! Where I for take see that one bros abi you get work for me?...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.