Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005576 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nero086: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
jmoore:

Logout and login again.
Thanks man. It worked
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DeliaGP: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jiyke:

Report this matter to NASIM and hear what they would say
I have my dear. I sent both mail and complained on their Facebook page. No response yet.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by meetme01: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please, who can assist in downloading my wife's PPA letter. I would send the details privately.

Actually, the first one was downloaded via a link sent few weeks back. It was signed and uploaded. Upon submission at the LGEA, it was discovered that her PPA has been changed and was told to print the new PPA,sign and upload.

I have virtually tried all means I know. Changed browsers..network even went to the cafe. It's getting on me. I don't know why downloading a document çould be so hard in this era. Very frustrating and ridiculous.

Please, help me out. Madam don dey my neck o.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hardey10(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
meetme01:
Please, who can assist in downloading my wife's PPA letter. I would send the details privately.

Actually, the first one was downloaded via a link sent few weeks back. It was signed and uploaded. Upon submission at the LGEA, it was discovered that her PPA has been changed and was told to print the new PPA,sign and upload.

I have virtually tried all means I know. Changed browsers..network even went to the cafe. It's getting on me. I don't know why downloading a document çould be so hard in this era. Very frustrating and ridiculous.

I can try as long as the don corresponds with that on the bvn
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omisakint: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
THE MISTAKE OF THE PAST HEROES

DEAR BATCH C

If you are in NTEACH, get your school timetable, teach the students, do all you can to help the students. Close on time, look for something else to do outside npower.

If you are in NHEALTH, book a work days of 2 /3 in a week with your boss. Use other days and hours to get other things to make you standout.

If you are in NAGRO, You have no problem. Its an opportunity to own a farmland, cultivate it, and think of how you can sell food to make money.

Do not make the mistake of the past heroes!

Batches A and B, thought there will be permanency. Major wasted 3-4years sitting down in schools, hospital, waking up eat, drink, hoping that manner will fall from heaven. Even if Exit package or permanency is given today. The pains they have gone through (especially during covid lockdown will never be forgotten). Till today I see most of them living miserable life.

The federal government is trying it's best. But the state will never help you to achieve or think of achieving anything in the next one year. All you will get is a recommendation of hard work as a volunteer that goes to the school and hospital to sit or run errands from Monday - Friday, morning till evening.

Don't think you are now a teacher, or medical practitioner. You don't have a job until you received letter of permanent appointment. Don't wait for your stipend to feed your family, stipends will never come when needed. Only think of investment when you see it, this is the major objective of npower, which no one will tell you. The federal government want you to Equip yourself to become self-reliance, little savings can get you there. This is the more reason you need something else to do with your time.

They will want to put some of you in strategic position in your PPA's, reject it. Don't be a class teacher, don't be a school monitor, don't be a game master. These positions are just to hold you stagnant.
The federal government will not sack you because you refused to take these positions or because you refuse to sit from morning till evening in your PPA's, it's only your none appearance or negligence of duty that could be fought and dealt with.

Think twice, don't make the mistake of the past.

From an Ex-volunteer.
Gabriel.

17 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iabdulrazaq(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Galloman:
Pls help.
I want to redeploy and I have gotten my rejection and acceptance letter available, the problem is how to upload both letters at the same time since only a space is provided for the upload.
What should I do?
Was it the same letter you printed for the acceptance or you were given a letter at the new place?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pls i was rejected at my ppa due to location,pls how can i get the avceptance letter to upload on the dashboard
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Iliyasdass(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Babawee:
Pls i was rejected at my ppa due to location,pls how can i get the avceptance letter to upload on the dashboard

Go to the school you want and get the school acceptance letter. Every school use to give acceptance that they usually use to give TP students, Corp members or newly admitted teachers.. The letter is a letter headed paper which carries the name of the school
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DeliaGP: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Go to the school you want and get the school acceptance letter. Every school use to give acceptance that they usually use to give TP students, Corp members or newly admitted teachers.. The letter is a letter headed paper which carries the name of the school
I doubt primary schools has this, so how can one get it?
I thought its another copy of the posting letter that would be signed dere
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by idongesit88: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Japhtee:
A friend of mine that have benefited from Npower before said he got this one. Please do you know any batch A or B that got this batch C?
Face front and mind ya business.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Iliyasdass(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2021
DeliaGP:

Why wont primary school have it? Is just for the school to go to a computer Center ans get it typed and photocopy as much as they can..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2021
MY ADVICE

Those applying or intending to apply for redeployment should wait for now because those that applied for it for over three weeks ago have not been approved yet and they as of now they didn't know their fate whether they will get their stipend at the end of the month as others.
Because FG is now doing work before payment
Well,let's keep hope alive as who no one knows tomorrow or the next step. I pray we will be attended to and our pending be approved

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2021
please eeh, if one uploads his letter next week, hope it's not late?
is there any deadline for the uploading of the acceptance letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Benyz: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
meetme01:

Which one is submitting to LGEA after uploading. Is that step from NPower?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hardey10(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Delight2014:
MY ADVICE

Those applying or intending to apply for redeployment should wait for now because those that applied for it for over three weeks ago have not been approved yet and they as of now they didn't know their fate whether they will get their stipend at the end of the month as others.
Because FG is now doing work before payment
Well,let's keep hope alive as who no one knows tomorrow or the next step. I pray we will be attended to and our pending be approved

Check what u did and how sir,. It doesn't even take 48days at most
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by meetme01: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Benyz:

Which one is submitting to LGEA after uploading. Is that step from NPower?

That was a directive given here in Ogun State
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nero086:
I called the nPower help line yesterday concerning the login issue and PPA letter downloading issue, they told me it's a general issue and they are working on the site right now, and they advised me to try downloading my PPA letter from Monday.
reject you for what nah
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Megaflex(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
meetme01:

Same here in Suleja
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hardey10:

Check what u did and how sir,. It doesn't even take 48days at most
Have you seen anyone that they have approved his/her redeployment? Just answer this I guess they haven't started attending to it yet
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wunmi590(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
meetme01:

What part of Ogun?

Nothing like that in abeokuta
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by meetme01: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
wunmi590:

What part of Ogun?

Nothing like that in abeokuta

Secondary - Lisabi High School
Primary - LGEA.Iyana Mortuary.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wunmi590(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
meetme01:

Secondary - Lisabi High School
Primary - LGEA.Iyana Mortuary.

Nothing like that with my wife...

She was posted to the hospital

Her local government is abeokuta north
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by henroo2003: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeliaGP:

The school will use the school letter head for the acceptance letter
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by meetme01: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
wunmi590:

Nothing like that with my wife...

She was posted to the hospital

Her local government is abeokuta north

Probably NHealth are not affected. My wife is NTeach
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wunmi590(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
meetme01:

Probably NHealth are not affected. My wife is NTeach

Ok
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Breaking news: No October stipend. All beneficiaries should stop PPA for now pending when all batch C beneficiaries has fully be deployed.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rashdimuh(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
madri4u:
Breaking news: No October stipend. All beneficiaries should stop PPA for now pending when all batch C beneficiaries has fully be deployed.
where you hear that one
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Megaflex(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2021
madri4u:
You're a sadist

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Boocee: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
madri4u:
Breaking news: Npower has been suspended till further notice.
Shortly after you said this crap, Npower called for physical verification!

madri4u:
Heard from a reliable source that npower batch c stream 1 has been delayed as a result of no fund and is onhold till further notice.

Same with this!

madri4u:

You're fond of posting unverified and false news. Don't you think you need to get your head checked? Warri Urhobo boy when no get sense!

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Boocee:

Shortly after you said this crap, Npower called for physical verification!
Npower called you?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Npower called you?

Are you reading through your Anus? He meant N-power opened their portal for PV I thought you're a graduate, don't fall my hands mbok

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Delight2014:
Are you reading through your Anus? He meant N-power opened their portal for PV I thought you're a graduate, don't fall my hands mbok
Don't be stupid (that's if you're not already) young Man, move along. Graduate my foot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.