Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007506 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Iliyasdass(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
So many kids on this thread.. Well, I dont blame una sha tongue
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
@Delight2014 is absolutely Right ✓

@MrMacinterchi1 is woefully wrong X

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2021
KingAttitude:
@Delight2014 is absolutely Right ✓

@MrMacinterchi1 is woefully wrong X

Asking a question is now about right or wrong? You lack attitude.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jiyke(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2021
DeliaGP:

I have my dear. I sent both mail and complained on their Facebook page. No response yet.
Nawa oo
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
DeliaGP:
Abeg make una help me o. The HM of my school is trying to frustrate the hell out of me. I have been going there for over three weeks now and haven't been able to meet her in school. Monday this week, they said she was hospitalized and they gave me her number. I called, she was harsh towards me actually, saying we just want to get our letter signed and not work, that she would reject me.
That I should come Wednesday or thursday. Thank God I called a teacher yesterday, he said she ain't in school, today, the same story. I have been calling, she ain't picking. And the teachers seems scared of her, saying they can't sign for me.
What do I do now?
some hm of some school are just sadists. why is she shouting, does she not have full time teachers in her school? did they send you there to be a full time teacher? Simple to sign a document is now hard and everything. Npower is not a pamanent jobs o, one still need to make other plans for oneself.
If she doesn't want to accept you, let her
reject you, it's even better self. Then look for a school within your LGA that would accept you, get their acceptance letter and upload. let her carry her wahalla and go.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DeliaGP: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

some hm of some school are just sadists. why is she shouting, does she not have full time teachers in her school? did they send you there to be a full time teacher? Simple to sign a document is now hard and everything. Npower is not a pamanent jobs o, one still need to make other plans for oneself.
If she doesn't want to accept you, let her
reject you, it's even better self. Then look for a school within your LGA that would accept you, get their acceptance letter and upload. let her carry her wahalla and go.
I swear my brother, even till this moment, I am yet to see this woman. Today I suppose go, sickness hold me down. Make I even see her, if na reject, make she do am. No way to see her.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
DeliaGP:

I swear my brother, even till this moment, I am yet to see this woman. Today I suppose go, sickness hold me down. Make I even see her, if na reject, make she do am. No way to see her.
it's well. get well soonest
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
It seems our redeployment won't be approved. Since three weeks of applying it's still showing PENDING on my dashboard . I hope it's not away to screen us out and deny us our stipend at the end of the month.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jullybest(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2021
There's a new update
RECENT NEWS
All beneficiaries that wish to be deployed to a different state should kindly send an email to redeployment.npower@nasims.gov.ng. While beneficiaries that wish to change their Place of Primary Assignment within their state of resident should kindly fill the deployment form on the portal, submit and await further instructions. For further inquiries please call 092203102, 018888148. Email: support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

We have verified your details and your application has been deemed successful. Please check below for your posting details:

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jullybest(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Also Re-uploaded acceptance letter have disappear
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by matman34(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Who else can confirm that the deployment letter upload area in the NASIM portal is gone? How then do we upload?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2021
The time/grace given for uploading has elapsed that's why they removed it
Those that didn't upload theirs might not be able to do so anymore, they can still contact support for complains.
They will now focus on redeployment as everything is step y step.
Those applied for redeployment should be hopeful this week and be checking their dashboard continuously

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by geezer10(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
jullybest:

I'm yet to have my letter signed. Wahala

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
geezer10:

I'm yet to have my letter signed. Wahala
Send an email to support and lay your complain to them they will tell you what to do.
Don't just relax to avoid missing your stipend
There should be a way if you complain to them and provide tangible reasons for not uploading when others were uploading theirs
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by geezer10(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Delight2014:

Send an email to support and lay your complain to them they will tell you what to do.
There should be a way if you complain to them and provide tangible reasons for not uploading when others were uploading theirs

Thanks sire
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by plutob2ce: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Delight2014:

Don't stress yourself, this is what they send to someone with the same complain
"This is currently being worked on, Do well to check later."
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
jullybest:
now what? those that just got their own signed, what will they do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
plutob2ce:

Don't stress yourself, this is what they send to someone with the same complain "This is currently being worked on, Do well to check later."
abeg make them fix it cus plenty people never sign self talk more of uploading.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hardey10(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Delight2014:

Have you seen anyone that they have approved his/her redeployment?
Just answer this
I guess they haven't started attending to it yet

Yes , 2 self
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Those who have not been deployed and those whose redeployment status is still pending, will they be paid October stipend?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omisakint: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Newton2024:
Those who have not been deployed and those whose redeployment status is still pending, will they be paid October stipend?

yes

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omisakint: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hardey10:

Yes , 2 self

thanks. but when? and how long was the waiting time
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
omisakint:

yes
Good
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Does one not uploading the acceptance letter stop one from getting the stipend? (cus the upload button is no longer available on the site)
Any ideas
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 2:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Newton2024:
stay positive. This npower officials will nt make heaven bt God pass them. What could be their reason for the delay?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2021
No uploading of acceptance letter, no October stipend. Omo 30k nor go any where for this high cost of things ooo. Infact, like dis ehh, l don dey even dey owe another debt on top this October and November stipend. Baba God help your children oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2021
madri4u:
No uploading of acceptance letter, no October stipend. Omo 30k nor go any where for this high cost of things ooo. Infact, like dis ehh, l don dey even dey owe another debt on top this October and November stipend. Baba God help your children oooo.
where you hear this one from Oga. the button to upload no even de there again self.
nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2021
madri4u:
This guy again.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2021
b3llo:
stay positive. This npower people will nt make heaven bt God pass them. What could be their reason for the delay?
Npower official
All redeployment request is still in review, please hang on and wait for an update as regards that.
I got this from N-power official Facebook page and that's their response in respect to redeployment issues
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Hardey10:

Yes , 2 self
Please, tell us more. Are they recently approved? Did they apply recently or weeks ago?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hardey10(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=MissW post=106724883]
Please, tell us more. Are they recently approved? Did they apply recently or weeks ago?[/quot

2 weeks ago and last week
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Collinsemegreat(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
plutob2ce:

Don't stress yourself, this is what they send to someone with the same complain
"This is currently being worked on, Do well to check later."

What happens to those not yet deployed? @SSCE applicant

And

I noticed before verification I was asked to change from N Tech to N Agro because of no PPA available, after verification and some weeks later I was changed back to N Tech without PPA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.