Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005554 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
No mind that premium werey.......
Uniquisite:

Proof or we don't believe it
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wizzle772: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
teadrake:

Which number did you use to call them? They're are not picking up
they will pick, but it will take them long time. I was on the call for 10 minutes before they pick, I spent a total of 18 minutes on the call for them to escalate the issue.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
geezer10:
Mr fucklove how far now, any update from ]our side
I dey okay. Na wetin you wan hear from my side sef
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
I just lie down for bed dey refresh my account like livescore. Hunger no gree me post again as Npower don scam me true true. God punish MTN wey dey send me useless messages for this critical period. They give me nonsense hope.
This country don scatter finish and I must collect my stipend first before everything kpafuka angry angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mbmohammed:
If your account is not validated, kindly do it now.
I dey suspect say you be npower staff. I want make you explain give me wetin hold my stipend before I wreck havoc here angry angry angry

Seun this guy is holding my government breakthrough and I fit scatter your forum with anger wey dey my body so. Talk to am sad angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Karac:
Fucklove how far na? grin
I dey. You want dash me money? You sef na case. Na why you dey shine teeth for this crisis wey we dey so You dey my watch list. I dey suspect say you be npower staff true true angry angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jiyke:

I have not received oo
I am from Abia Umuahia to be precise o

I haven't seen o
Dey there dey shout Abia boy, na hunger go refresh your brain last last if you no follow me tackle npower angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
peekay007:
going to my PPA this morning will be under "Processing". since they are processing my stipend, let me help them to process the PPA too.
You don buy brain last last, all thanks to hunger wey don wise you. You for dey there dey form responsible citizen until you kpai angry sad sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
All of una no get levels. Na woman wrapper una be true true. I call npower for phone, use my heavy voice ask am wetin dey sup? The man begin beg say payment go round soon. Go round kee the man there angry sad angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Tribu(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fucklove:
I just lie down for bed dey refresh my account like livescore. Hunger no gree me post again as Npower don scam me true true. God punish MTN wey dey send me useless messages for this critical period. They give me nonsense hope.
This country don scatter finish and I must collect my stipend first before everything kpafuka angry angry sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sadiya farouk, Allah scatter your toto, amin angry sad angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
wizzle772:
they will pick, but it will take them long time. I was on the call for 10 minutes before they pick, I spent a total of 18 minutes on the call for them to escalate the issue.
What are you trying to say?
I had to check the meaning of escalate twice and I still don't understand what you're trying to say. Meanwhile you used escalate twice, I'm guessing you just heard the word but you don't have dictionary to check the meaning.

escalate
/ˈɛskəleɪt/
"the price of tickets escalated"
Similar:
increase rapidly
soar
rocket
shoot up
mount
surge
spiral
grow rapidly
rise rapidly
climb
go up
be jacked up
go through the ceiling
go through the roof
skyrocket
balloon
Opposite:
plunge
make or become more intense or serious.
"the disturbance escalated into a full-scale riot"

Now, what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wizzle772: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
EmperorTolson:

What are you trying to say?
I had to check the meaning of escalate twice and I still don't understand what you're trying to say. Meanwhile you used escalate twice, I'm guessing you just heard the word but you don't have dictionary to check the meaning.

escalate
/ˈɛskəleɪt/
"the price of tickets escalated"
Similar:
increase rapidly
soar
rocket
shoot up
mount
surge
spiral
grow rapidly
rise rapidly
climb
go up
be jacked up
go through the ceiling
go through the roof
skyrocket
balloon
Opposite:
plunge
make or become more intense or serious.
"the disturbance escalated into a full-scale riot"

Now, what are you trying to say?
The Escalation Process clarifies the boundaries and channels of decision-making throughout an organization in order so solve the problem quickly and with clarity. ... This might be called an escalation plan, or escalation workflow that moves a high-priority issue up to a higher level.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shagamite: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
wizzle772:

The Escalation Process clarifies the boundaries and channels of decision-making throughout an organization in order so solve the problem quickly and with clarity. ... This might be called an escalation plan, or escalation workflow that moves a high-priority issue up to a higher level.
Bro 'Escalate' in that sentence is basically wrong anywhere, it contradicts what you tryna pass across. The definition u put as reference was based on 'escalation process ' not the word ESCALATE , cos na another meaning and word entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Make Una dey there dey speak big grammar wey Una no understand, while one Alhaji wey carry pot belly dey squander Una 30k wey be Una only hope to chop. Una mumu never do true true. Escalate kee una there angry angry sad

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
wizzle772:

The bolded is used in project management and it's used in decision making, not in this context.
I understand what you're trying to say though but is it to say that the issue has been resolved or they'll look into it or there's nothing they can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian youths na suwegbe Una be. Una dey here dey fight while dem seize Una money. Shame no dey catch Una walahi. Una be sepeyipa true true angry sad angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by denvers: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Some states started receiving alerts this morning, kaduna, adamawa, abia that I know of.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by denvers: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Another confirmation..

1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shagamite: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
lol fucklove no go kee person, alaye make una just sit down behind screen dey type, enter moto or follow DANGOTE truck reach Abuja, CBN go clear all d processing wey dey dashboard ajeh i got give u 50% lol
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shagamite: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
denvers e don do , tell us who u know personally wey don receive nd leave screenshot for gallery

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by denvers: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
shagamite:
denvers e don do , tell us who u know personally wey don receive nd leave screenshot for gallery
I also doubt so much like you, but go on Facebook and see multiple confirmations your self, can all these people be lying?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by denvers: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Still for those doubting Thomas

1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
shagamite:
I tire for am. All this audio alert sef.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shagamite: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
b3llo:
I tire for am. All this audio alert sef.
lol no mind am , he no fit answer na, nd d last screenshot sef , u no see am so , 30k enter akant na 23k start the balance lol e no even check b4 posting oya go look am wellla denvers
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by obumsway(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Alerts are dropping oooo .... Kaduna, just received mine now ...... Enjoyment tinzzzzz
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
U dey ment
obumsway:
Alerts are dropping oooo .... Kaduna, just received mine now ...... Enjoyment tinzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shagamite: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
obumsway:
shey you wan dey whine fucklove ni be kiafu oo

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
obumsway:

Screenshot that alert msg you received now and send let's see angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
He can't
somanze:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Somanze,ow va your portal stuff ,has it been rectified

somanze:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fatasy:
Somanze,ow va your portal stuff ,has it been rectified

Yea, found a way around it before they later rectified it. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.