Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006008 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Has anyone from south west seen alert? I doubt
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by valowizzy(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2021
This one wey be say na only northern states dey receive alert, aw va we down here in Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi etc...
Are we not gonna be empowered too?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Megaflex:
1. I didn't edit anything.
2. My dashboard is still showing processing, nothing changed.
3. Zenith Bank and Niger State

Thanks
I'm still waiting...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Wetin u owe me before.
obumsway:
if you like no believe ... I owe you nothing !!!!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2021
My friend just called me now that he saw alert this morning, his bank is Unity Bank.
I never see my own oo
Who is banking with First bank that has received his/her own
it seems na bank by bank
But they suppose forward everything at once nah why the delay in some persons

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Donald408: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Hello, I trust this meet you well, do you have invalid BVN displaying in your portal?
Megaflex:
1. I didn't edit anything.
2. My dashboard is still showing processing, nothing changed.
3. Zenith Bank and Niger State
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Megaflex(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Donald408:
Hello, I trust this meet you well, do you have invalid BVN displaying in your portal?
It's still showing invalid
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2021
Megaflex:
It's still showing invalid
Could this BVN invalidated be the cause of the delay in payment?
Because almost everyone I have seen so far their Bvn is provided but invalidated.
what could be the cause of this
But my Bvn I provided is correct
Who has the issue and has been paid.
Though mine is still processing
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
valowizzy:
This one wey be say na only northern states dey receive alert, aw va we down here in Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi etc...
Are we not gonna be empowered too?
bros, we here in Gombe never see alert. I think the delay is from N-power state cordinators and CBN. Am hopeful before mid night alot of state would make their payment.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2021
Nothing in this country equal
How and why will northern states receive stipend before others
Can’t everybody be paid at once, nawa!
Abeg Lagos Beneficiaries any show??

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by geezer10(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
kingBlaq:

No show ooooo
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2021
geezer10:

No show ooooo
Chai ��
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingBlaq:
some of you are just pathetic. Those in Abia started receiving alert since Tuesday this week for your information
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
some of you are just pathetic. Those in Abia started receiving alert since Tuesday this week for your information
Unpathetic human beign I’m sure you are from the north
Is abia the whole east?? Or the number of northern states paid you did not count it??
What about south-west??
Dey here dey talk rubbish when we can see the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Megaflex(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Delight2014:

Could this BVN invalidated be the cause of the delay in payment?
Because almost everyone I have seen so far their Bvn is provided but invalidated.
what could be the cause of this
But my Bvn I provided is correct
Who has the issue and has been paid.
Though mine is still processing
As long it's processing, you'll be payed. Everyone that has seen alert has same invalid bvn. So that's not the cause of the delay. The payment is probably State by state
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
J
kingBlaq:

Is abia the whole east?? Or the number of northern states paid you did not count it??
What about south-west??
I from Abia but never received
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingBlaq:

What about south-west??
No one has been paid in kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Kwara, Plateau, FCT, Jigawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Taraba, Benue....Now how many states in the East are yet to be paid. Isn't it common sense that if truly payment is done state by state that the north is likely to have more states on the payment list than other regions?...why i am even wasting my time with you, you can believe whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
No one has been paid in kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Kwara, Plateau, FCT, Jigawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Taraba, Benue....Now how many states in the East are yet to be paid. Isn't it common sense that if truly payment is done state by state that the north is likely to have more states on the payment list than other regions?...why i am even wasting my time with you, you can believe whatever you want.
including sokoto!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Oga, I am from Abia and I haven't received
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
This Npower Batch C should be scrabbed. Batch C stream 2 should just forget and move on with their normal hustling life as their will be no intake, since FG doesn't have money to even pay the current stream 1.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Guy,i dey sell brain o........,i see say na memory card u dey use in place of brain,na him make ur reasoning poor.
madri4u:
This Npower Batch C should be scrabbed. Batch C stream 2 should just forget and move on with their normal hustling life as their will be no intake, since FG doesn't have money to even pay the current stream 1.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DeanOlamide(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
madri4u:

Scrap!!!!

Not Scrabbed

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tobasco: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Northern Region......
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Noted. Hurriedly miss type. Scrapped l mean
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
tobasco:
The Northern Region......
many northern states never see alert.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mkelv0106(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerians and tribalism..We don't even know if those people claiming to have been paid just dey use us catch cruise, some of you done ready tribalise d thing. It's not y'all's fault Sha, only if d payment have been uniform, such things wouldn't have been necessary.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
This Npower Batch C should be scrapped. Batch C stream 2 should just forget and move on with their normal hustling life as their will be no intake of Batch C stream 2, since FG doesn't have money to even pay the current stream 1 and they should just publicly announce to Batch C beneficiaries that the scheme is currently unhold till further notice due to lack of fund. NPower is just buying time with the payment status " processing" before they will finally come out to make announcement.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Artzdanielsz:
J
I from Abia but never received
Abeg hope say person wey talk say abia don collect since Tuesday can see this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by maxbee: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abuja started receiving alert since yesterday
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by teadrake(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Add Kano to that list please
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MhizzV(f): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Ma alert just dropped oo...I am from abia but ppa is in sokoto....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Highorbit7O16: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2021
MhizzV:
Ma alert just dropped oo...I am from abia but ppa is in sokoto....
Pls on ur dashboard, is ur BVN Validity saying invalid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.