Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005534 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mekailo:

Na this stipend you go rely on for your life, lazy idiot no find another way to be a man. Double hustle lazy fool.
You're the real definition of kettle calling pot black. You typed a whole incohorent novel just to prove to your fellow man that you are educated, but we all know you are a village champion forming woke when you don't know jack.

Na street we dey and na street language we go dey use for here. No come here begin form say you go school when na only yeye question you sabi ask. Mumu pikin, you go get sense last last angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fucklove:
Yeye pikin. dey form literate when you are a monumetal illiterate. See the mumu talk say i get hatred for am cus of Npower. If the money no come, you don kpai be that. Your mumu never do true true angry angry angry
Trading words with you would make me a dumb fool like you. I know your type, full of hatred and blames everyone for his failure. M done exchanging words with you,die in your wait for stipend, and don't grow above the stipend. By the way where your craze end na em another person own start. You dey learn abobi.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
I dey ready for that yeye mekailo. I go summon am for mirror tonight. He don buy market wey he no fit price. I go tell am say for this battle wey i dey so, i fit clear any man comot for road until i see my stipend. The boy stand for my road true true and i go show am woto woto angry angry angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fucklove:
You're the real definition of kettle calling pot black. You typed a whole incohorent novel just to prove to your fellow man that you are educated, but we all know you are a village champion forming woke when you don't know jack.

Na street we dey and na street language we go dey use for here. No come here begin form say you go school when na only yeye question you sabi ask. Mumu pikin, you go get sense last last angry angry angry
You don't have to reply every question you see, since you be mumu from birth, just swallow wetin dey bite , die on your own. Lolz. Vex dey go. grin grin grin Stipend boy
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mekailo:

Trading words with you would make me a dumb fool like you. I know your type, full of hatred and blames everyone for his failure. M done exchanging words with you,die in your wait for stipend, and don't grow above the stipend. By the way where your craze end na em another person own start. You dey learn abobi.
And Npower 30k na your success? If i dey pray for your failure. This pikin na mumu true true. If you dey street, men go dey use you obtain well well. Your own mumu na premium true true angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
House I apologize for the fowl words used here, but once in a while you need show some ignorant, rude and unreasonable beings say u no b gentle man. Enjoy your weekends, goodnight and I hope we all get our stipends especially @fucklove

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mekailo:

You don't have to reply every question you see, since you be mumu from birth, just swallow wetin dey bite , die on your own. Lolz. Vex dey go. grin grin grin Stipend boy
Na me and you tonight. If you run your papa. That guy wey you wan shame, i don buy him market. I go show you woto woto this night. If you run, your papa angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fucklove:
Na me and you tonight. If you run your papa. That guy wey you wan shame, i don buy him market. I go show you woto woto this night. If you run, your papa angry angry angry
grin grin grin... Seeing him showing his hatred for life. U gonna die tonight grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mekailo:
House I apologize for the fowl words used here, but once in a while you need show some ignorant, rude and unreasonable beings say u no b gentle man. Enjoy your weekends, goodnight and I hope we all get our stipends especially @fucklove
Goodnight kee you there. Mumu boy. If you run your papa. I don buy your market today today angry angry angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mekailo:

grin grin grin... Seeing him showing his hatred for life. U gonna die tonight grin grin grin grin
If you no get MB, i go sub you 2gig. You go tell me why you wan shame your fellow guy, unto say you dey type nonsense grammar. Your mumu go do tonight. If you run, your papa prick angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fucklove:
Goodnight kee you there. Mumu boy. If you run your papa. I don buy your market today today angry angry angry
Ogun Kee ya pa there. Werey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fucklove:
If you no get MB, i go sub you 2gig. You go tell me why you wan shame your fellow guy, unto say you dey type nonsense grammar. Your mumu go do tonight. If you run, your papa prick angry angry angry
Oya Sub for me , u don chop finish, your highest na 2gig. U wey dey cry for stipend won sub for person. Lazy thing
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mekailo:

Oya Sub for me , u don chop finish, your highest na 2gig. U wey dey cry for stipend won sub for person. Lazy thing
corporate almajiri. 2gig choke your throat there. even if you run go hide for your mama bed, i go still appear for dream make we finish this matter you don buy so. I wan reason you one or two street codes make you wise. Na olodo you be true true angry angry angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mekailo:

Ogun Kee ya pa there. Werey!!!
This pikin dey burst my brain with laughter. I talk am before, i go talk am again, if you run, your PAPA angry angry angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
He go tell this house why he wan shame that guy with nonsense grammar, when him na olodo true true angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jonskata(m): 12:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Fucklove:
He go tell this house why he wan shame that guy with nonsense grammar, when him na olodo true true angry angry angry
You na correct man my brother.....
We the reason how stipend want take drop, the animal the drag us go back valid and invalid weh we don pass long ago....
God bless you for me.....

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Swizz1: 3:24am On Nov 14, 2021
I came in here seeing a new page. But I just see insults and nonsense post from two persons. If you both want to misbehave. Why not add yourselves on whatsapp and continue your insults and childish act.

We are here to get informations concerning Npower. While this child's play here. You both are adults and should behave like one.

Please you both should behave yourselves

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by denvers: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Hallelujah, N-power don show me love o, Oyo state, stanbic bank, 3:25am.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jonskata(m): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Just got alert from NPOWER, Cross River State, Calabar...

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Tribu(m): 5:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Jonskata:
Just got alert from NPOWER, Cross River State, Calabar...

Hope Benue will start coming in soon?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Amen.......!!!
b3llo:
Payment is done according to States and not Banks. Know this and have peace. Fucklove hunger no go kill u this year cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Delta State has started receiving, how come l have not received up til now. If l nor see stipend this new week Monday to Friday, l don benjohson from the scheme. Get it, some people will be paid while others will not be paid and na who you come one hold as every thing is don on the portal.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Can any help me fast track my redeployment process? It is still showing pending.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2021
madri4u:
Delta State has started receiving, how come l have not received up til now. If l nor see stipend this new week Monday to Friday, l don benjohson from the scheme. Get it, some people will be paid while others will not be paid and na who you come one hold as every thing is don on the portal.
You will receive your own on December 22nd or January 2022!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Oh Allah, forgive us our trespasses and grant us our heart desires cry cry cry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Jonskata:

You na correct man my brother.....
We the reason how stipend want take drop, the animal the drag us go back valid and invalid weh we don pass long ago....
God bless you for me.....
Amin. Me na area and I dey carry my brothers along. I fit dey yab una but I no go tolerate make person insult Una. Na why I pursue that Mekailo guy comot here. The otondo don run leave him slippers.
You sef you don get alert now, person go hear something now because na you shake pass for here angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
My state no dey Npower map true true angry sad angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uniquisite: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2021
denvers:
Hallelujah, N-power don show me love o, Oyo state, stanbic bank, 3:25am.

Na Oyo state i dey o.. Npower OkkKayyy.. Kwantinue!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kingdonik(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2021
The payment is a random thing. It is selective based, some people in Osun using Zenith has been paid, while I have not been paid. So, it's random!

foreveryoung1515:
UBA in osun, and I've not received. Others have seen. I earlier thought it's bank issue
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jonskata(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Fucklove:
Amin. Me na area and I dey carry my brothers along. I fit dey yab una but I no go tolerate make person insult Una. Na why I pursue that Mekailo guy comot here. The otondo don run leave him slippers.
You sef you don get alert now, person go hear something now because na you shake pass for here angry sad sad
Them just help save the money for you, by now you for don chop the RBS finish, just calm down, before Monday morning, if not today, you go see your alert.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Jonskata:

Them just help save the money for you, by now you for don chop the RBS finish, just calm down, before Monday morning, if not today, you go see your alert.
I believe you my man. I don mellow till Monday. If I no see on Monday, I go scatter here angry sad angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kudos6453(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Just in now from nasims suspense creditor . Ondo state

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.