Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007707 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Finally...........
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by senetorjboss(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
peekay007:
Finally...........
What
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
I have accepted the mean truth........my plan B For christmas in place......,enough with this wait game of stipends
senetorjboss:

What
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
peekay007:
Finally...........
you should learn how to calm down in life. You get extra money for ur wedding.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hahahahaha,i no want their money again.........,my problem b say d wife wea i want marry na that sadiya woman n she dey usa dey born, come 4get our wedding this sat.
b3llo:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Karac: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Saw this online. Which package is this again. Nuh be Npower pro max be this? Because me I no see laptop oo embarassed

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Imagine o.....,non graduates get levels pass graduates........i can't believe i'm in this mess called Npower.......
Karac:
Saw this online. Which package is this again. Nuh be Npower pro max be this? Because me I no see laptop oo embarassed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
peekay007:
Imagine o.....,non graduates get levels pass graduates........i can't believe i'm in this mess called Npower.......
na after training na!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
peekay007:
Hahahahaha,i no want their money again.........,my problem b say d wife wea i want marry na that sadiya woman n she dey usa dey born, come 4get our wedding this sat.
Air Marshall Sadique Abubakar, come go first you marry her. Lol

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fabinho: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2021
madri4u:
Breaking News: No 2021 budget for NPower
batch C programme. You people better divert to your normal hustling and forget about npower PPA come 2022 next year, pending when NPower batch c budget is resolve by Nasim management.

Not 2021 budget for NPower? So where did they pay the September stipend from? From your account abi? Stop posting nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fabinho: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Where Fucklove now? You promised us the 'Battle of stipends' come help us fight this battle make dem for pay us. Christmas remain 2 days o cry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Nigeria jagajaga we.....
Edris was too fast to sing this song.

FG no dey pity us at all
30k hard them to pay

Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2021
If they don't want to pay,they should let us know.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2021
MuyiDav:
A friend that works at Npower told me yesterday thet Npower has released our October and November funds to CBN. They also got the news 2 days ago. Hopefully, our alerts would start coming in later this week or next week. It seems the money would spend like 5 days with CBN, plus some delays with our various banks
I think they would have updated our payroll status to pending if this were true. This is to prove that the payment issues is not from them, but from CBN.
Or is CBN also in charge of NASIMS portal?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Una Weldon ohh. My friend is a non Graduate, he has been paid only September, but them don give am 27K (Description: Feeding for 2nd Month) Another 42K (Description: TRANSPORT AND LAST FEEDING)

Abeg which one be this and why the Feeding money no reach me.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by badmus1148: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2021
NO OFFICIAL DATE FOR PAYMENT OF OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER STIPENDS

Dear N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) Beneficiaries.

Our attention has been drawn to a frivolous information trending online, stating that the payment of October and November stipends will commence before the Christmas celebration. For the records, such information is false and should be disregarded.

Recall that we had informed you prior to this time, stating clearly that the payment of October and November stipends which was scheduled to officially begin on Wednesday (8th December 2021) had been indefinitely suspended till further notice. The reason for this unplanned action was clearly stated.

Again, we hereby use this medium to warn beneficiaries (who are desperately seeking means to get paid) to beware of fraudsters masquerading as N-Power officials. Do not share your account details with anybody.

However, we regret the inconveniences our delayed payment may have caused you. We restate our commitment and promise to get back on track soon.

Keep your accounts validated.

Thanks

lolu2019:
If they don't want to pay,they should let us know.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JOACHINpedro: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2021
Las las na hunger fit kill common man for this country grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2021
I think this info is valid.......
badmus1148:

Our attention has been drawn to a frivolous information trending online, stating that the payment of October and November stipends will commence before the Christmas celebration. For the records, such information is false and should be disregarded.

Recall that we had informed you prior to this time, stating clearly that the payment of October and November stipends which was scheduled to officially begin on Wednesday (8th December 2021) had been indefinitely suspended till further notice. The reason for this unplanned action was clearly stated.

Again, we hereby use this medium to warn beneficiaries (who are desperately seeking means to get paid) to beware of fraudsters masquerading as N-Power officials. Do not share your account details with anybody.

However, we regret the inconveniences our delayed payment may have caused you. We restate our commitment and promise to get back on track soon.

Thanks

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2021
peekay007:

The info is not valid... Fake!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Please any good Samaritan here close to Police Detective College Enugu please DM me I need your help.

Favourable terms and conditions will be accepted.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Ok....... Make me understand why u think it's fake......
Epistasis:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2021
badmus1148:

Thanks

May this post choke you Insha Allah, amin. Which Kan yeye post Una too dey recycle here? Validation kee you there angry angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2021
peekay007:
See the nonsense you dey believe. No wonder dem no gree release your stipend because you dey swallow everything wey dem send give you. Una mumu never do true true angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Fabinho:
Where Fucklove now? You promised us the 'Battle of stipends' come help us fight this battle make dem for pay us. Christmas remain 2 days o cry
You sef na case, which battle you don fight sef? I know say na toto you dey f^ck day and night dey wait make only me enter battle ground angry angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2021
b3llo:
This one don turn preacher and motivational Speaker on top the yeye stipend. Naija youths no get levels at all angry sad angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2021
peekay007:
Baby girl...........,you don't need ur Npower stipends to bam ba with bigger boyz with big toys to play with........come let me take u to places...........
Na your fellow man with hairy chest and long prick you dey call baby. Npower don spoil naija youths kpatakpata, their own don finish true true angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
So true true fucklove don dey hungry thats why him dey para
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hahahaha,i don die.......,na me be this......? How u take know na
Fucklove:
Na your fellow man with hairy chest and long prick you dey call baby. Npower don spoil naija youths kpatakpata, their own don finish true true angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MrMacinterchi1: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kiingdomjw:
Una Weldon ohh. My friend is a non Graduate, he has been paid only September, but them don give am 27K (Description: Feeding for 2nd Month) Another 42K (Description: TRANSPORT AND LAST FEEDING)

Abeg which one be this and why the Feeding money no reach me.
it's
their non graduate package.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 4:10am On Dec 23, 2021
Epistasis:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 4:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Nigeria government is owing unemployed Npower Beneficiaries ranging from three to four months stipends (as the case maybe) and Beneficiaries are asking if they will be paid their four months backlog before Christmas. They want cogent answer apart from the usual "soon", "very soon" and "be patient" answers that use to come Npower everyday.

These guys have worked for a whole term without anything to show for it while some are lucky to receive September stipend and that's all. Mind you Batch C started in June 2020. It is not as if the management do not have enough time to prepare for this noble scheme.

Will FG pay outstanding September to December stipends before Christmas?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 4:13am On Dec 23, 2021
If really payment won't come for October and November, then it's really bad.

This is festive time, when everyone need something to celebrate, paying September, owing October, November and December or not paying any of the 3 months stipend for this yuletide period would be really sadden to many youths....this is the time we need something to celebrate the Christmas.

I strongly believe the money is available, if they can pay September, why stopping the rest month?, where did the money for September comes from

It will be really sadden if they don't pay.

Many Youths left what they ought to do for earning because this NPower, let the Management be considerate....I believe the money is available, already budgeted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.