Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1008509 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2021
peekay007:
Christmas is over,now it's time to resume back to work. Even enzewa don resume yesterday,so make sure u all resume ur ppa by 2nd Jan.

People will stone you grin. Just wait and see
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin watin i do na?
Kaeboy:

People will stone you grin. Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Long delay in payment is due to the recapturing of thousands of Npower volunteers' account details.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
ezenwaez:
Long delay in payment is due to the recapturing of thousands of Npower volunteers' account details.

That took this long? Owing 3 months

I pray they pay before resumption, if they don't the programme is over my guy nobody will take it serious any more.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2021
U beta resume ur ppa by 2nd Jan, dont come n spoil our N-PUSSY for us gringrin
PUSSYHOE:

That took this long? Owing 3 months

I pray they pay before resumption, if they don't the programme is over my guy nobody will take it serious any more.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2021
peekay007:
U beta resume ur ppa by 2nd Jan, dont come n spoil our N-PUSSY for us gringrin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

No worry bros N-PUSSY no go spoil for our head. We must chop N-PUSSY money!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chimezie198(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2021
ezenwaez:
recapture keee una there..

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021
ezenwaez:
You always have something to say.
You sabi lie gan.

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shalomm: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
ezenwaez:
Man, your are heartless fa. I was part of the Ad-hoc staff that digitalize the Nigerian Police Force (Jigawa command) payment method. It took us just 1 week. 1 week motherfucker. Just post any rubbish here again and I will lay a curse on you simp!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Wuminity(f): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
shalomm:

Man, your are heartless fa. I was part of the Ad-hoc staff that digitalize the Nigerian Police Force (Jigawa command) payment method. It took us just 1 week. 1 week motherfucker. Just post any rubbish here again and I will lay a curse on you simp!

Bros are you in Jigawa presently?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shalomm: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wuminity:

Bros are you in Jigawa presently?
No, is there a challenge?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hahahahaha, o boy u no go kill me with laugh here........no mind ezenwa, him like to get on people nerves.just leave am make him dey feel himself,when i ready 4 am him go run leave this thread 4 us.
shalomm:

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shalomm: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
peekay007:
Hahahahaha, o boy u no go kill me with laugh here........no mind ezenwa, him like to get on people nerves.just leave am make him dey feel himself,when i ready 4 am him go run leave this thread 4 us.
That guy is just annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin breaking news

N-PUSSY non graduate beneficiaries just sold his laptop to get money to do new year.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Wuminity(f): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
shalomm:

No, is there a challenge?

No challenge.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin
PUSSYHOE:
grin grin grin grin breaking news

N-PUSSY non graduate beneficiaries just sold his laptop to get money to do new year.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shalomm: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wuminity:

No challenge.
Okay
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 3:44am On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

You and lie muhammed... sorry Lai Muhammed... Are you both related in anyway?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Npower non graduate volunteers awaiting their training and training schedule are to constantly check their training status using Npower ussd code.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JOACHINpedro: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
Npower: Until Stream 1 Are Settled, Stream 2 Will Not Commence Yet

Lots of Npower Batch C2 applicants have been clamouring online for the commencement of the N-Power stream 2, please all N-Power Batch C applicants on the waiting list should please exercise extreme patience as the Npower Batch C2 will not commence anytime soon.
The reason is that there are still bottlenecks experienced by Npower C1 volunteers which as we speak is being rectified, until normalcy is restored with respect to payment issues encountered by Npower C1 before the Npower C2 commences.
All Npower prospective volunteers are advised to avoid any form of rumors online and follow informations from Npower.
Stream 2 have suffered
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JOACHINpedro: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Announcement! Announcement Announcement for N-POWER
Abeg which type dey more benefiting, graduate and non-graduate?
Cus I just graduated this year and I'll would want to change my profile
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2021
When is school resuming? No Pay no PPA.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2021
In the news day, the management of Npower Programme Nasims has given a Reason For Suspension Of The N-Power Graduate Program. According to Nasims:

REASON FOR SUSPENSION OF N-POWER GRADUATE PROGRAM

Dear N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) Beneficiaries.

Recall we had published a precise report on 8th December 2021, clearly stating the reason for the indefinite suspension of the N-Power graduate program. For the sake of the uninformed beneficiaries, please note: The payment of October, November and December stipends was not captured in the budget by the federal ministry.

However, the N-Power team under the supervision of the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is doing everything possible to tackle this predicament. We advise beneficiaries who have met the criteria to remain calm as we sort things out for your benefits.

Again, we hereby use this medium to warn beneficiaries (who are desperately seeking means to get paid) to beware of fraudsters masquerading as N-Power officials. Do not share your account details with anybody.

Date for payment of outstanding stipends will be communicated to you via this platform in the near future. Please bear with us.

Keep your accounts validated.
Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmmmm,children of nowadays.......
madri4u:
In the news day, the management of Npower Programme Nasims has given a Reason For Suspension Of The N-Power Graduate Program. According to Nasims:

Recall we had published a precise report on 8th December 2021, clearly stating the reason for the indefinite suspension of the N-Power graduate program. For the sake of the uninformed beneficiaries, please note: The payment of October, November and December stipends was not captured in the budget by the federal ministry.

However, the N-Power team under the supervision of the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is doing everything possible to tackle this predicament. We advise beneficiaries who have met the criteria to remain calm as we sort things out for your benefits.

Again, we hereby use this medium to warn beneficiaries (who are desperately seeking means to get paid) to beware of fraudsters masquerading as N-Power officials. Do not share your account details with anybody.

Date for payment of outstanding stipends will be communicated to you via this platform in the near future. Please bear with us.

Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2021
madri4u:

Thanks
This Information is fake
It's a scam website that disseminate such info
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Npower volunteers should expect payment by next year as capturing nears its concluding phase.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2021
madri4u:

Thanks
Npower will enlist more volunteers by next year, fund has been budgeted, reason for delay in payment is due to account data recapturing and errors from thousands of Npower volunteers themselves, the process is automated, once capturing is completed all bottlenecks in payment will be totally eliminated, please the delay is to serve you better.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ETIIKO: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
Npower volunteers should expect payment by next year as capturing nears its concluding phase.

Chief Eze iam not happy with this information
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2021
ETIIKO:

Chief Eze iam not happy with this information
It's the hard truth.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by esit1001: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=ezenwaez post=108873611]Npower volunteers should expect payment by next year as capturing nears its concluding phase.

Excuse me pls...
Are you an N-Power spokeman or what ?

Why some persons are fun of relating unverified information to the public ?

This is no time for fun
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dickson25(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
When next year... Maybe June or July next year. Nonsense abeg make of Una get out. Useless country
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ozen: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Delay in payment further plunges volunteers into the poverty they claim to lift them from through npower and the social investment program

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.