Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006157 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
The Nasims People on Facebook are saying there is no pause in payments.
Who are we to believe now?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nkemella: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:
Npower is LIE Power
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:
You're probably following the wrong Page
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mammangaddafi:
You're probably following the wrong Page

Nope. It's their verified Facebook page
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:

Nope. It's their verified Facebook page
ok, can you screenshot and send?..I mean their response
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mammangaddafi:
ok, can you screenshot and send?..I mean their response

See am

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:

Does it matter? They're all clueless liars
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:

See am

Same thing we keep saying. Anything you read here that is not from official NPower page is fake news.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Those of you that haven't been paid should disregard fake news. It's already stated here that NPower will most likely use the previous delay tactics. It took them 3 solid weeks to pay some beneficiaries after others already confirmed payment here. It's just one week since payment began, some of you won't be paid until January 20th. That is the hard truth.

Las las NPower scam.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Musty4ahmed1:
October stipend paid in December January, November will be paid January February, December paid February March , that is the order the management of NPOWER are implementing. It won't change, so let's zero our mind from getting paid for three months.

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jazdon(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
I know some people that didn’t do physical verification, submit acceptance letter or go to any ppa but received September salary�. Will they also receive October salary�
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
The News That Npower October Stipend Has Been Paused Is Authentic

Lots of Npower Batch C volunteers have been doubtful about the recent news online that October stipend have been paused, yes, this information is very true, October payment have been stopped temporarily.

The reason why the Npower October payment was paused was as a result of the Npower management team not attaining 100% payment to Npower Batch C Volunteers.

Few days ago when the October payment commenced some Npower volunteers received their stipend while others did not receive payment for October, this led to several resentments by Npower Volunteers online.

The October stipend is only paused temporarily in order to address and fix the issue surrounding the October payment, that is, why some Npower volunteers were credited while others were not credited, immediately this issue is resolved, Npower volunteers that are eligible for payment will start having hitch free credit alert payment.

This action taken by the Npower management team is not punitive, it was taken to clear bottlenecks in the disbursement of payment and in the payment system in order to serve the Npower volunteers better.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C volunteers have been doubtful about the recent news online that October stipend have been paused, yes, this information is very true, October payment have been stopped temporarily.

The reason why the Npower October payment was paused was as a result of the Npower management team not attaining 100% payment to Npower Batch C Volunteers.

Few days ago when the October payment commenced some Npower volunteers received their stipend while others did not receive payment for October, this led to several resentments by Npower Volunteers online.

The October stipend is only paused temporarily in order to address and fix the issue surrounding the October payment, that is, why some Npower volunteers were credited while others were not credited, immediately this issue is resolved, Npower volunteers that are eligible for payment will start having hitch free credit alert payment.

This action taken by the Npower management team is not punitive, it was taken to clear bottlenecks in the disbursement of payment and in the payment system in order to serve the Npower volunteers better.

story story!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by valowizzy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
How many times will these people fix bottlenecks?
What type of inhumane act is this? Give us our own share of the National cake, we are Nigerians too!
Some people will have a whole loaf and still be jealous of ur slice, that's typically diabolical.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:

See am
It's from Nasims.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by opeskills(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
opeskills:

You are a cow! Bottle necks since last year October... I suspect You must have been paid to always post this kind of trash, if you were not then you need some mental evaluation!
bro no need to insult anyone please!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by 23jerryking(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
valowizzy:
How many times will these people fix bottlenecks?
What type of inhumane act is this? Give us our own share of the National cake, we are Nigerians too!
Some people will have a whole loaf and still be jealous of ur slice, that's typically diabolical.
This is worse than diabolism bro. This is wickedness at its very peak. What a country!!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pastor............,i dey greet o.............. grin grin grin
uthlaw:
bro no need to insult anyone please!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
peekay007:
Pastor............,i dey greet o.............. grin grin grin
alaye,I no b pastor... Shey u don c alert ni!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Very valid.
Thank you man!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
hmmmmmmm,i neva see anything o.............,abeg make i drop my aza make u freestyle for my account?
uthlaw:
alaye,I no b pastor... Shey u don c alert ni!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
peekay007:
hmmmmmmm,i neva see anything o.............,abeg make i drop my aza make u freestyle for my account?
I ben wan alla u make u do data for me... Even me never c ooo!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2022
ok, no worry.............. our Npower loot go soon enta..........
uthlaw:
I ben wan alla u make u do data for me... Even me never c ooo!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2022
peekay007:
ok, no worry.............. our Npower loot go soon enta..........
no lele,d level no sure jare!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2022
School Resume Monday. No going till the useless NPower programme is over. Teachers that rely on npower beneficiaries should better prepare to carry his or her teaching load.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Easy2K: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
My wife got paid yesterday. Though her payroll status still reads processing.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by toask111: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Easy2K:

If your wife was paid yesterday that means the fake news that Npower has paused payment is not real.

That Ezenwa boy is a master of fake news carrier and a speculator.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by youngcizza(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Easy2K:

maybe she was paid since Tuesday
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
youngcizza:

maybe she was paid since Tuesday

The could be true...all these banks could have delay in alert messages...

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.