Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005871 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
"Musa" i see u re now a destiny seer,i can never be perplexed with what u think u know or what u re trying to establish here,but u should know this "if u don't stand 4 something u will fall 4 just about everything" n i know where i stand to fall for ur bullshit. U don't need any accolades,then y attacking those who questioned ur claims? Cos u want to remain relevant to the gullibles........ Take ur false prophecies elsewhere,there re lots of intellectuals here,u can't force ur opition on them without being questioned. Not everyone is "musa" here. Ur mates are campaigning 4 2023 u re here predicting stipend payment 4 "kids".........yeye pikin see ur head like yam there.
Musty4ahmed1:
We have many kids here. Feel like what? I have nothing to achieve with your accolade or not, keep doubting everybody until you miss your destiny helper with your doubts.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
peekay007:
"Musa" i see u re now a destiny seer,i can never be perplexed with what u think u know or what u re trying to establish here,but u should know this "if u don't stand 4 something u will fall 4 just about everything" n i know where i stand to fall for ur bullshit. U don't need any accolades,then y attacking those who questioned ur claims? Cos u want to remain relevant to the gullibles........ Take ur false prophecies elsewhere,there re lots of intellectuals here,u can't force ur opition on them without being questioned. Not everyone is "musa" here. Ur mates are campaigning 4 2023 u re here predicting stipend payment 4 "kids".........yeye pikin see ur head like yam there.
d way u de call dat "musa",de funny me!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hahahahaha,no mind that yeye gateman.....b4 npower where d mumu dey?
uthlaw:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hahahahaha,no mind that yeye gateman.....b4 npower where d mumu dey? e be like him want make i run am street this nite
uthlaw:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by quisera(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Firstbank delta state received grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hahahahaha,no mind that yeye gateman. B4 npower where d mumu dey? E be like him want make i run am street this nite
uthlaw:

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Musty4ahmed1:
Blow my head to do what? What do I need the ovation for? I just shared privileged information with the group and you called it guess. You must be on high weed if you think you can birth me.

May be u need to check d word "privilege" in the dictionary b4 u use it.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
peekay007:

I just wanted to help musa, but it seems like am already too late, his head has already been blown, he now think he can see the destiny of everyone. U have said everything I wanted to say I just pity d guy

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Make una leave this "Musa" alone for Christ's sake.
This "Musa " of a guy never even do half of watin "fucklove" nor "ezenwaze" don do for this forum. Yet, see d amount of bashing this guy don receive....

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Hahahahaha,no mind the yeye.....,e come let me dey speak english like say i still be kopa shun.......
jamze:
This "Musa " of a guy never even do half of watin "fucklove" nor "ezenwaze" don do for this forum. Yet, see d amount of bashing this guy don receive....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Fucklove,abeg come carry "Musa" go back gate.....him dey disturb us here.........
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 1:14am On Feb 17, 2022
jamze:

Don't mind the Kids here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Namelessgirl01: 2:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Some of you need mental evaluation. Someone predicted something. It was true and you are bashing the person. Is it because his prediction was true or you don't want it to get to his head? Make it make sense please

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mnopq: 5:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Namelessgirl01:
Some of you need mental evaluation. Someone predicted something. It was true and you are bashing the person. Is it because his prediction was true or you don't want it to get to his head? Make it make sense please

Don't mind them, everybody is entitle to his opinion, and small time now they will begin to ask when is the next payment, in that case nobody should ask for the next payment date, anytime you see you see

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007, I won't quote you directly else I dignify your stupidity. This thread was created to at least share information that can help beneficiaries. When the agitation for delayed stipend was rife, I decided to inform us here about the information I got from a reliable source which were proven to be true, infact I wouldn't have shared the information here if the credibility of the source is in doubt . How that became a source of envy to you beats my imagination, I am not contesting with any one here with accurate predictions. You can denigrade the name 'Musa', I am proud of the name and am unashame of it as a proud Muslim, atleast I am real by not using fake name here. If you come across the Musa you tagged to be a gate man, you will be ashamed of yourself. You think everyone here are jobless? Learn to imbibe decorum when using social media space because you can't tell if your destiny helper is there, your attitudinal composition might deter your helper.

By the way, your action will not discourage me from sharing vital information here if am availed because I believe we have many sensible people here, many of which don't even comment.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Has any Osun First Bank received.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NaughtyMistress(f): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2022
NaughtyMistress:
make dem ves send my moni abeg
It has been sent grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2022
mranova:
Please did supervisors visit any of your schools this week? The supervisor in our school in plateau state today summoned us for her visit. She informed us about a policy from above that insists we must attain 75% attendance before payment is made starting from January.

He be like say the supervisor is mad,the January we worked for or which one

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hallenvator: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007:
"Musa" u re still fighting very hard to portray urself as a responsible goat, it's laughable for a piece of shit like u to feel envied, u re as good as my hairy black ass. I'm glad u have come to the realization that there are lots of sensiable fellas who don't share their "riliable information" here,eventhough they are well informed than u. Speaking of realness, is "musty4ahmed" ur birth name? Just when i thought u were different 4rom all other "musa" u still proved to be the most foolish person on earth. Incase u re stylishly asking for my name, it's Panshak aka "peekay". Keep dishing out ur reliable information to those that care n stop mentioning me or else......,i wont be this modest with u next time
Why this hatred and bitterness against someone that genuinely provided a good information which atleast on two occasions were absolutely corecct. You must be a product of hate for you to display irresponsible sense in public glare. Musa is absolutely right, keep displaying your stupidity, we are watchin you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hoverbird: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Hallenvator:
Why this hatred and bitterness against someone that genuinely provided a good information which atleast on two occasions were absolutely corecct. You must be a product of hate for you to display irresponsible sense in public glare. Musa is absolutely right, keep displaying your stupidity, we are watchin you.
The boy is an immature kid.
I bet you if you match him pound for pound with "Musa" intellectually and in all ramifications he will fissile out like a tissue paper soaked in water. Poorly bred kid that gets aroused with peanuts that's how you get to know low-lifers...

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2022
May u not receive alert if u curse anyone here again. No More fighting or I will swear on u.
Dnt u know how to catch cruise without cursing
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2022
@Peekay007
Words are as powerful as you make them. And that power should be distributed evenly, so that no one would have the power to belittle another with their own idea of words.
Sheer wickedness shouldn't be ascribed to any devil, it is entirely a human affairs.
When we do good it is convenient to take the praise but when we commit evil, then one unseen forces shouldn't be responsible.
•I'm sure you can do better, everything isn't about catching cruise, you can find joy in doing other things but not at the expense of Jeopardizing another person's!
Let's Rise above Hate✌�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2022
U should learn how to mind ur biz.,......,this wasn't about u n u have n idea how it got to this point n don't try to be a hero here..,....
Hallenvator:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by idongesit88: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007:
"Musa" u re still fighting very hard to portray urself as a responsible goat, it's laughable for a piece of shit like u to feel envied, u re as good as my hairy black ass. I'm glad u have come to the realization that there are lots of sensible fellas who don't share their "riliable information" here,eventhough they are well informed than u. Speaking of realness, is "musty4ahmed" ur birth name? Just when i thought u were different 4rom all other "musa" u still proved to be the most foolish person on earth. Incase u re stylishly asking for my name, it's Panshak aka "peekay". Keep dishing out ur reliable information to those that cared n stop mentioning me or else......,i wont be this modest with u next time
It's confirmed, you're a FOOOL, this is my first and last reply for your foolishness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Where Fucklove dey sef. Be like im don receive im own money.
Make una warn peekay007 o...
I no de like this im childish behavior. You cannot correct "a wrong" in a wrong way. As far as I'm concerned,if there's anyone with the right info or even right predictions,then we want it! If it turns out to be true we thank and not bash Him or her!
Abeg Oga Musty4ahmed1, abeg no mind peekay007 abi peekaboo im stipend never show grin,if im show,im go de alright grin
Musty4ahmed1 you be my destiny helper and I de your inbox grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
It okay abeg,make everybody rest...alert update na him we need!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Hahahahaha,i don die........gifty,let me comment my reserve.
giftygirl1:
Where Fucklove dey sef. Be like im don receive im own money.
Make una warn peekay007 o...
I no de like this im childish behavior. You cannot correct "a wrong" in a wrong way. As far as I'm concerned,if there's anyone with the right info or even right predictions,then we want it! If it turns out to be true we thank and not bash Him or her!
Abeg Oga Musty4ahmed1, abeg no mind peekay007 abi peekaboo im stipend never show grin,if im show,im go de alright grin
Musty4ahmed1 you be my destiny helper and I de your inbox grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Son.....,u don't have to be this cruel to ur father.......,show some respect..........
idongesit88:
It's confirmed, you're a FOOOL, this is my first and last reply for your foolishness.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Funpeter: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Musty4ahmed1:
peekay007, I won't quote you directly else I dignify your stupidity. This thread was created to at least share information that can help beneficiaries. When the agitation for delayed stipend was rife, I decided to inform us here about the information I got from a reliable source which were proven to be true, infact I wouldn't have shared the information here if the credibility of the source is in doubt . How that became a source of envy to you beats my imagination, I am not contesting with any one here with accurate predictions. You can denigrade the name 'Musa', I am proud of the name and am unashame of it as a proud Muslim, atleast I am real by not using fake name here. If you come across the Musa you tagged to be a gate man, you will be ashamed of yourself. You think everyone here are jobless? Learn to imbibe decorum when using social media space because you can't tell if your destiny helper is there, your attitudinal composition might deter your helper.

By the way, your action will not discourage me from sharing vital information here if am availed because I believe we have many sensible people here, many of which don't even comment.
you said it all. I doff my hat for you with this level of maturity, some people here are too childish and just come out to bullet people something you can't do in real life. @mustyahmed1 continue do your things jare. God's blessing keep following you.

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
To all the well wishers of "musa" i'm at work now,let me focus i will get back to u later in the evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.