Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005613 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Abeg oga musty when january go show this dec stipend payment be like blood money na #300 remain for my aza abeg give us update
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
uthlaw:
It okay abeg,make everybody rest...alert update na him we need!

Shebi you said it was suspended

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Alonzo50:
Abeg oga musty when january go show this dec stipend payment be like blood money na #300 remain for my aza abeg give us update
My man. I've not touched my own money, but I will today though.

But just looking at the money, I can tell you it's gone already. All of it.

One can only save if the payment is regular, not this kind of Npower payment arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Freshprince777: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2022
I got my alert around 12.00AM gtbank Lagos
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
TemmyT002:

Shebi you said it was suspended
na news I follow n I was told it fake page...I don apologize!

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Freshprince777:
I got my alert around 12.00AM gtbank Lagos
Abeg no dey report say u get alart here again so many people have recieved without making noise, wetin remain now is how they go pay january and febuary,
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Alonzo50:
Abeg no dey report say u get alart here again so many people have recieved without making noise, wetin remain now is how they go pay january and febuary,
Will you Shut TFU!! Because you've received...Selfish mofos everywhere!!

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hallenvator: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007:
U should learn how to mind ur biz.,......,this wasn't about u n u have n idea how it got to this point n don't try to be a hero here..,....
You are a big fool very bittered soul. You think we have not been seeing your stupidity? I don't have that patience like Musty o. Don't even try it, else you will regret the day you found your way to this thread. You miserable soul.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hallenvator: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007:
To all the well wishers of "musa" i'm at work now,let me focus i will get back to u later in the evening.
Which work do you have? Continue your job hunt, you certainly won't be considered for any with your stupid character, except the organization is doomed to fail that's when they will consider you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2022
somanze:

Will you Shut TFU!! Because you've received...Selfish mofos everywhere!!
calm down bro he go soon reach u, person wey get the mesage no even reply why u wan kill urself because 30k never enter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Alonzo50:
calm down bro he go soon reach u, person wey get the mesage no even reply why u wan kill urself because 30k never enter
If you know say you pass the 30k, why are you here?? Abeg getat!!!

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007:
To all the well wishers of "musa" i'm at work now,let me focus i will get back to u later in the evening.

Stfu and grow up!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
somanze:

If you know say you pass the 30k, why are you here?? Abeg getat!!!
guy na national cake if it enter fine and if it does not enter no need to stress urselve afterall i no dey go any ppa but i know say the money go enter

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sharprd: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2022
It seems everyone get his December stipend

So it's only me that remains embarassed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2022
sharprd:
It seems everyone get his December stipend

So it's only me that remains embarassed
No worry,I never get,give am today and tomorrow.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by denvers: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Has any Oyo state volunteer received alert?,
I haven't o.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nkemella: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2022
GTBank Lagos State received this morning
No alert I just checked my account balance saw money.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Zenith Bank, Anambra Received Now
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
somanze:
Zenith Bank, Anambra Received Now
my nigga enjoy the money, hope ur body don calm down,
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ayomide002: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Access bank, received
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alonzo50:
guy na national cake if it enter fine and if it does not enter no need to stress urselve afterall i no dey go any ppa but i know say the money go enter

"Na natinal cake, if it enter fine if not no stress"
I think say na only me dey use dis model
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by smaze01: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

SENIOR FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-2/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alamkir:

"Na natinal cake, if it enter fine if not no stress"
I think say na only me dey use dis model
bro why will i kill myself untop 30k for a whole graduate, na ghost mode i dey , na jan and feb stipend am waiting for

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by salih005: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Has anyone from kogi received accessbank to be more precise
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
salih005:
Has anyone from kogi received accessbank to be more precise
access bank de always delay for every state!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Has anyone banking with WEMA received?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hey "dickhead" i understand u ve been craving for my attention enough...,congratulations,today is ur lucky day.....speaking of jobs, i'm a certified "CISCO" networker with a certified "ORACLE" Database management system, a certificate from google for digital marketing,currentely running the "TRANSFORMING NIGERIAN YOUTH" Program sponsored by mastercard on EDC. Now, i have worked with the Independent National Electoral Commission 4rom 2011-2015 as Assistant Registration officer I and as polling officer. Working at kensafe computers as a system analyst. Now, "dickhead", aside from Npower.....who re u? A nobody who always depend on people 4 results n still need to depend on ur mentor "musa" to know when to get paid......u will continue being a nobody till enternity.....(not a curse). I will always pray 4 u to finally find how to put ur certificate into good use b4 enternity.....,cos u have nothing to offer for now. Stay blessed my beloved "nobody".
Hallenvator:
Which work do you have? Continue your job hunt, you certainly won't be considered for any with your stupid character, except the organization is doomed to fail that's when they will consider you.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
I didn't receive any alert but my account is showing that 30k came in just this evening I asked my brother to deposit small cash for me through Pos.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Namelessgirl01: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007:
Hey "dickhead" i understand u ve been craving for my attention enough...,congratulations,today is ur lucky day.....speaking of jobs, i'm a certified "CISCO" networker with a certified "ORACLE" Database management system, a certificate from google for digital marketing,currentely running the "TRANSFORMING NIGERIAN YOUTH" Program sponsored by mastercard on EDC. Now, i have worked with the Independent National Electoral Commission 4rom 2011-2015 as Assistant Registration officer I and as polling officer. Working at kensafe computers as a system analyst. Now, "dickhead", aside from Npower.....who re u? A nobody who always depend on people 4 results n still need to depend on ur mentor "musa" to know when to get paid......u will continue being a nobody till enternity.....(not a curse). I will always pray 4 u to finally find how to put ur certificate into good use b4 enternity.....,cos u have nothing to offer for now. Stay blessed my beloved "nobody".
Comrade na lie! You can't be that and sound this stupid. On another note, you fit be o because acquiring certificates is not the same as being sensible.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Namelessgirl01:

Comrade na lie! You can't be that and sound this stupid. On another note, you fit be o because acquiring certificates is not the same as being sensible.
make ena forget this issue na!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Funpeter: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
peekay007:
You have this v
Level of education and you still talk like this? Well let me assumed you are only a barking dog online and a toothless one offline.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nawa oo.
Since graduates don decide to turn street urchins, Make Dem just rename this thread to fighting thread.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.