Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1008068 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2022
PastorFire:
U be stupid man. If you nor b stupid man, u go know say na government money. Lapo na disbursement channel.
Repeat after me.. I'm a stupid man..
I get time for bad belle like u.. Ewu

On the contrary, You are the stupid man here grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
Curdlebug:

On the contrary, You are the stupid man here grin
See another stupid man wey won join stupid man
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:24pm On May 19, 2022
Curdlebug:

Why do you think they used Lapo as a channel for distribution?
U dey work with NYIF stupid man? Why did they also use Police Mfb, Boabab Mfb and Nirsal stupid man? Answer me stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2022
PastorFire:
U dey work with NYIF stupid man? Why did they also use Police Mfb, Boabab Mfb and Nirsal stupid man? Answer me stupid man!
thank you my brother the fool no know say na loan then loan m the money nor be actually grant by the time he go begin pay back the money back......then he go realise say na him be the stupid man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Soleye24(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2022
My bank account has been closed and march as been marked as paid. Please how do I change my account details on my portal to new one
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 10:40pm On May 19, 2022
Curdlebug:

Why do you think they used Lapo as a channel for distribution?
Don't mind them. Immediately I saw Lapo, Police Mfb, etc for the disbursement this time, I knew they are serious about collecting the money back.
Those banks only need order to collect the loan back, that's when they'll understand this batch is not free money.

Lapo that is making people die of high blood pressure, commit suicide and hiding here and there. When they come for you, they'll take you to the market, put a debtor tag on your neck, give you tray to collect money, take you round the market announcing that people should help you because you can't pay your debt.
Worst is they don't care if you are on just boxer or towel, na so them go carry you enter market.
I pity those planning not to pay back, especially those with Lapo. Just make sure they can't find you or any of your relations.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 10:47pm On May 19, 2022
Soleye24:
My bank account has been closed and march as been marked as paid. Please how do I change my account details on my portal to new one
I think it's best to call them or use the chat botton on their website.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2022
MissW:

Don't mind them. Immediately I saw Lapo, Police Mfb, etc for the disbursement this time, I knew they are serious about collecting the money back.
Those banks only need order to collect the loan back, that's when they'll understand this batch is not free money.

Lapo that is making people die of high blood pressure, commit suicide and hiding here and there. When they come for you, they'll take you to the market, put a debtor tag on your neck, give you tray to collect money, take you round the market announcing that people should help you because you can't pay your debt.
Worst is they don't care if you are on just boxer or towel, na so them go carry you enter market.
I pity those planning not to pay back, especially those with Lapo. Just make sure they can't find you or any of your relations.
E be like say you sabi them (Lapo) well well
No be small thing.
@Pastor Shea you de see this so
Lolz
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Generaloluseye: 5:24am On May 20, 2022
[quote author=PastorFire post=112987963] See another stupid man wey won join stupid man[/quote

Bro chat me up on WhatsApp. I sent my phone no your mail.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by samso247(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2022
Wema don drop o,, march paid, waiting for February
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by June15(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2022
MissW:

If person use the money travel out, and never come back, dem go still collect ham?? Or the person don die, dem go collect ham?? minorities will pay and majorities will not pay... That money is gone
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:30am On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Generaloluseye post=112996122][/quote]
No wahala brother.
This evening after work.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:32am On May 20, 2022
MissW:

Lapo spokeman, na u give us the money abi na government? Keep speaking ignorance inside English.
If Lapo or any of them wants to get the money back, you will be made to sign an agreement on repayment plan which nobody did. Only Nirsal is authorized to collect back money for government for your information. Your ignorance too much. Nonsense analysis.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 8:34am On May 20, 2022
Stream1 pls someone should remind me..
Did FG promise employment after our exit??
Would we do NEXIT??
The Npower Device, forgotten??
Or are we just going like that after August?
Pls refresh my memory..
@ezenwaez come here o pls
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:36am On May 20, 2022
kingBlaq:
Would we do NEXIT??
Pls refresh my memory..
@ezenwaes come here o

Bros, u are going like that. Wake up! Reality is knocking.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 8:47am On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

Bros, u are going like that. Wake up! Reality is knocking.
hmmm
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 9:42am On May 20, 2022
kingBlaq:
Would we do NEXIT??
Pls refresh my memory..
@ezenwaez come here o pls
As u take come, na so u go take go
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 10:56am On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:
As una dey celebrate 30k from Npower, 900k just land from NYIF..

God u too much.. My stream II stil dey road dey come grin
Oga, You been tell us say na 900k, how come it's 800k now, before you tell me say dem collect percentage, just know that I KNOW THAT THEY CANNOT COLLECT 100k as percentage. cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingofHearts(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2022
11registry is a central and open registry for everything. 11registry makes it easy to track stolen or lost item,verify ownership, history &authenticity.

Simply log on to https://11registry.africa-or.org.
Register each item at N200 and get N100 commission or Flag stolen items for N500 with N200 commission.
Fill EMEI/Serial number /Vin number of item.

Fill your phone number as Agent/referrer

Anybody with a phone or computer & internet can do this from anywhere and earn commission without incurring further cost.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 11:21am On May 20, 2022
jamze:

As u take come, na so u go take go
kai!!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2022
Yes ooo... At last.
samso247:
Wema don drop o,, march paid, waiting for February
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 11:29am On May 20, 2022
giftygirl1:

Oga, You been tell us say na 900k, how come it's 800k now, before you tell me say dem collect percentage, just know that I KNOW THAT THEY CANNOT COLLECT 100k as percentage. cool

Nawa oo, FBI plenty for this thread ooh.
So person no fit whine una in peace again grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2022
I've observed you on this platform and I can say emphatically that you're rude and don't take to corrections. Someone just gave you a reasonable analysis and you're insulting the person. The money you're suppose to have started utilising by now so that you won't have issues servicing the loan. You're here insulting almost everybody whose opinion doesn't go down well with you. Grow up brother and learn from people who are way ahead of you in life. Nairaland is a university on its own.
PastorFire:

Lapo spokeman, na u give us the money abi na government? Keep speaking ignorance inside English.
If Lapo or any of them wants to get the money back, you will be made to sign an agreement on repayment plan which nobody did. Only Nirsal is authorized to collect back money for government for your information. Your ignorance too much. Nonsense analysis.

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 11:47am On May 20, 2022
Chinks:
I've observed you on this platform and I can say emphatically that you're rude and don't take to corrections. Someone just gave you a reasonable analysis and you're insulting the person. The money you're suppose to have started utilising by now so that you won't have issues servicing the loan. You're here insulting almost everybody whose opinion doesn't go down well with you. Grow up brother and learn from people who are way ahead of you in life. Nairaland is a university on its own.
how do you know they are ahead of him in life...he go write letter to you before he start utilising the money!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 1:10pm On May 20, 2022
Chinks:
Bros, na by grammar? Ahead of me in life? Hahahahahaha
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 1:13pm On May 20, 2022
jamze:

Nawa oo, FBI plenty for this thread ooh.
So person no fit whine una in peace again grin
Bros, 800k too small. Analyst am come 14k.hahahahahhahahah...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Gab25: 1:59pm On May 20, 2022
Check out this free app that pays you for walking.

http://sweatco.in/i/priscilliagabri68173275234

Simply Accept invite and download�
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 2:12pm On May 20, 2022
Delight2014:

E be like say you sabi them (Lapo) well well
No be small thing.
@Pastor Shea you de see this so
Lolz
I have lived at a place where people like taking loan anyhow, many people have died of high BP due to embarrasment and shame.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 2:13pm On May 20, 2022
June15:

If person use the money travel out, and never come back, dem go still collect ham?? Or the person don die, dem go collect ham?? minorities will pay and majorities will not pay... That money is gone
I don't know o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 2:18pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

Enjoy your money o. God forbid that government doesn't have money to borrow you, and just lias with the banks to borrow you from their own purse and collect back when it's due, that's when you'll understand my "nonsense" analysis.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

Hauling insults on a public forum just shows how very unintelligent you are. Do I need to spell out your level of stupidity thus illiteracy?

You are a dirty tout! Disgusting one!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2022
MissW:

Let them fool themselves... Federal govt en. CBN contracted Lapo for a big reason... Lapo is getting paid to do due diligence in retrieve those loans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.