Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006283 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2022
June15:

If person use the money travel out, and never come back, dem go still collect ham?? Or the person don die, dem go collect ham?? minorities will pay and majorities will not pay... That money is gone

People have borrowed money from Lapo and travelled out? Yes?

So, dis they pay back

Lets think here.... Omor, Na Lapo o... Or are we forgetting who Lapo is?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2022
MissW:

Enjoy your money o. God forbid that government doesn't have money to borrow you, and just lias with the banks to borrow you from their own purse and collect back when it's due, that's when you'll understand my "nonsense" analysis.

Hahaha! They think Buhari have money to borrow them... Let them think it's free money... Just let them,

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
Curdlebug:

Hauling insults on a public forum just shows how very unintelligent you are. Do I need to spell out your level of stupidity thus illiteracy?

You are a dirty tout! Disgusting one!

I dey happy say i dey torture small boys like una grin grin grin Blow grammer tire.. Na stupid man u be!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 2:54pm On May 20, 2022
MissW:

Enjoy your money o. God forbid that government doesn't have money to borrow you, and just lias with the banks to borrow you from their own purse and collect back when it's due, that's when you'll understand my "nonsense" analysis.
See another stupid person.. All dis Southerners sef.. Na only grammar una sabi.. Na why North get sense pass una for everything.. Continue lectures... grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uniquisite: 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
Dis pastor wild ooo.. Violence man i hail
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:
See na me be the only stupid man for here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 3:32pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:
U dey work with NYIF? I be stupid man sha. Why did they also use Police Mfb, Boabab Mfb and Nirsal stupid man? Let me tell you the answer, it's to ensure I must pay back the loan. Dem know say stupid people like me fit no pay back ontop Hunger. Abeg make I go reason how I go take pay back this money plus interest make high BP no catch me when Lapo begin come for me.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

Lapo spokeman, na u give us the money abi na government? Keep speaking ignorance inside English.
[s]If Lapo or any of them wants to get the money back, you will be made to sign an agreement on repayment plan which nobody did. Only Nirsal is authorized to collect back money for government for your information. Your ignorance too much. Nonsense analysis.[/s] which rubbish I write for up sef. Make Una forgive me na ignorance dey worry me. I was just angry because I thought it was grant or free money until U reminded me that it was loan and I MUST pay back.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 3:42pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

I dey frustrated say life dey torture megrin grin grin.. Na stupid man I be!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

I dey frustrated because life dey torture me. .. Na stupid man I be!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 3:58pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113011418][/quote]

See another old bad belle grin grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 3:59pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113011176][/quote]

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin I don frustrate dis one tire.. U don show?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113010871][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin I am really frustrated without hope that's why I always insult everyone on nairaland. cry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113011856][/quote]
cheesy cheesy grin grin u go edit tire poor man
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:

I don dey die for hunger, that's why I am never happy. Abusing and insulting everyone on nairaland is my hobby
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 5:45pm On May 20, 2022
First, this platform is meant for Npower sensitization. Many of you here who dish out nonsense will have nothing to do with this platform in a few months. The platform will be taken over by stream II.
A simple congratulations would do (not like i care though) but some of you who turned themselves to loan analysts wants to show us how to spend money (shioooor undecided). I'm doing fine without all this programs and can only do better. But if you think your bitterness can fly an inch on me, well think twice.
Some of you come here claiming what you are not. Especially that online loan debtor who thinks he can come here and talk trash (well, i don't care).
I go continue to catch cruise with who life won frustrate.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:
First, this platform is meant for Npower sensitization. Many of you here who dish out nonsense will have nothing to do with this platform in a few months. The platform will be taken over by stream II.
A simple congratulations would do (not like i care though) but some of you who turned themselves to loan analysts wants to show us how to spend money (shioooor undecided). I'm doing fine without all this programs and can only do better. But if you think your bitterness can fly an inch on me, well think twice.
Some of you come here claiming what you are not. Especially that online loan debtor who thinks he can come here and talk trash (well, i don't care).
I go continue to catch cruise with who life won frustrate.

How is this one even a graduate for goodness sakes... He can't even make one sentence correctly... Just a riff rafting illiterate cyber tout!...

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
Curdlebug:

How is this one even a graduate for goodness sakes... He can't even make one sentence correctly... Just a riff rafting illiterate cyber tout!...
The more reason you remain POOR.. God nor fit help bitter people like you.
You have affinity with poverty.

1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:22pm On May 20, 2022
Curdlebug:

Poor man grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:27pm On May 20, 2022
Curdlebug:

Hauling insults on a public forum just shows how very unintelligent you are. Do I need to spell out your level of stupidity thus illiteracy?

You are a dirty tout! Disgusting one!
Who send you message poor man

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113014556][/quote]
grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
Curdlebug:

grin We know dem

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:32pm On May 20, 2022
Curdlebug:

People have borrowed money from Lapo and travelled out? Yes?

So, dis they pay back

Lets think here.... Omor, Na Lapo o... Or are we forgetting who Lapo is?
We know dem grin 1996 shildren

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:34pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113011856][/quote]
Na dem grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:38pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113014556][/quote]
grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:53pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=113011418][/quote]
grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:01pm On May 20, 2022
Curdlebug grin
RoseIsBlessed

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
This guy called pastor should rest abeg
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 9:38pm On May 20, 2022
PastorFire:
First, this platform is where I come to pour out my life's frustrations, especially on this thread. I don't know if I am cursed as all the free money platforms including npower refused to select me.. Even stream II, I've not been shortlisted like others. The only time they remember my cursed life is only for this loan associated with Lapo. . Lapo wey no get joy. Chai I don suffer. Please who cursed me? I thought it was grant o cry . If I knew it was loan I would not have applied.

The sokoloan company I dey owe I never fit pay upon how them dey shame me, now Lapo own don join. cry. Even the agmeis loan that's not associated with Lapo they refused to accept my application, it's this Lapo associated loan dem give me. Chai I don suffer. cry

I'm really bitter without these programs offering free money like npower. My life is empty and bitter, please bear with me as I go continue to express my bitterness in life through insulting people on nairaland.

I don become chronic loan collector because of poverty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.