Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006293 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2022
ComradeShegs:

That was where I went to first. They lady there told me to go to Npower office. The mistake I did was not insisting on the address.
Before going make sure 'beneficiary' is stated on your nasims profile, if 'shortlisted' or 'applicant' is stated do not even bother going anywhere.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ComradeShegs(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Before going make sure 'beneficiary' is stated on your nasims profile, if 'shortlisted' or 'applicant' is stated do not even bother going anywhere.

I'm quite aware of this, sir!. Mine is clearly stated, BENEFICIARY!.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2022
ComradeShegs:

I'm quite aware of this, sir!. Mine is clearly stated, BENEFICIARY!.
You will be deployed.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Aboosadiq: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be deployed.
Eventhough you didn't received text messages you can go?!!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by eskorbrown(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

If you have received your text message go to the address stated in the text message to begin your deployment process, at the moment the deployment process is done manually.
Maybe u misunderstood me.I meant that I saw my PPA on my dashboard but yet to receive a text message.This morning,I couldn't see the message again on my dashboard.Do I still need to wait for a text message or go to the Secretariat?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2022
eskorbrown:
Maybe u misunderstood me.I meant that I saw my PPA on my dashboard but yet to receive a text message.This morning,I couldn't see the message again on my dashboard.Do I still need to wait for a text message or go to the Secretariat?
Go to the nearest local government secretariat to the address of your place of primary assignment. Instead of all these if you have time just go to your State ministry of education that is if you are under N-Teach, you will be given first hand information, everything is fed from the State ministry. You might even be lucky to meet the focal person physically if he or she is available.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lizzieo(f): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
eskorbrown:
I've received mine.Do I go ahead to download the letter or still wait for an sms.
which state?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mjay30: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2022
eskorbrown:

I don't even know what is going on, I saw my PPA on my dashboard since, like it's getting to two weeks now, it's still there, but once I download it, it comes out as a blank paper. I haven't gotten any SMS, and seems nothing is happening at the local government secretariat
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Mjay30:

I don't even know what is going on, I saw my PPA on my dashboard since, like it's getting to two weeks now, it's still there, but once I download it, it comes out as a blank paper. I haven't gotten any SMS, and seems nothing is happening at the local government secretariat
Deployment process is manually done for now.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ibnlawal(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Mjay30:

It doesn't have to be by SMS. I didn't receive any, and did mine yesterday. Just try and find out the centre in your city.
You can go to the secretariat and find out the location, it's usually NSIP office.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Samolasoj(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2022
ibnlawal:

It doesn't have to be by SMS. I didn't receive any, and did mine yesterday. Just try and find out the centre in your city.
You can go to the secretariat and find out the location, it's usually NSIP office.

Which state are you please?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ibnlawal(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Samolasoj:

Which state are you please?
Kwara state, Ilorin precisely
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lizzieo(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2022
ibnlawal:

thanks for this information, pls what is the meaning of NSIP and what is the procedure to be done there?
Are u deployed to ur PPA?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by eskorbrown(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Lizzieo:

which state?
Cross River

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Lizzieo:

thanks for this information, pls what is the meaning of NSIP and what is the procedure to be done there?
National social investment program they are in charge of the Npower program, school feeding program, geep loan, conditional cash transfer and federal housing program.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Let this people initiate July stipend nah No time
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by german01(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Delight2014:
Let this people initiate July stipend nah
No time
it’ll be initiated in September

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
german01:

When is the program ending
This program self don tire person
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ibnlawal(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lizzieo:

No! Not yet

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ibnlawal(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
german01:
That's the most probable situation.
Tho, a NSIP staff told me the payment will start from June. I don't know the veracity of the info buh I hope it's true
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Babawee:

When is the program ending
This program self don tire person
The Npower Batch C stream 1 programme officially ends on payroll by September to complete the 12 months cycle, but Npower beneficiaries are advised to wait for further directives from Npower.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iSense247: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez

When will stream 2 beneficiaries start working?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
iSense247:
ezenwaez

When will stream 2 beneficiaries start working?
After deployment

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Some of us that are deployed don forget say we apply for Npower sef grin grin Dis pple sef.. Na dia wahala b dat. I dey face my work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ctony1: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Good morning folks. Please i want to learn keyboard and I need a channel through YouTube which can take me from zero level or if there is another way to learn via internet
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ezeogu21: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please what's happening,Non graduates have not received their stipends since September o,I don't understand again o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ezeogu21:
Please what's happening,Non graduates have not received their stipends since September o,I don't understand again o
Send the name of your training center to Npower Twitter handle @npower_ng
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lizzieo(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please my stream 2 people ooooo,has anybody done manual deeployment in Lagos State,Alimosho local govt precisely. Honestly I am confuse oooo don't know what to do since i haven't gotten any sms from them. Pls help me oooooooo
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lizzieo:
Please my stream 2 people ooooo,has anybody done manual deeployment in Lagos State,Alimosho local govt precisely. Honestly I am confuse oooo don't know what to do since i haven't gotten any sms from them. Pls help me oooooooo
Go there on Monday, go to your local government area secretariat.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Solababa91(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Can one redeploy from a State to another even though I have done physical verification in the said State but I have relocated to another state, I have also seen my PPA on the dashboard. Is it still possible to redeploy please?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Solababa91:
Can one redeploy from a State to another even though I have done physical verification in the said State but I have relocated to another state, I have also seen my PPA on the dashboard. Is it still possible to redeploy please?
Redeployment process will start after deployment process is concluded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.