Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007277 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Ezenwa, please i have a question. As it stands, so many states are yet to deploy manually including mine. We have just 3 days to the end of August. Which also suggests Stream 2 will starts September. If we are not deployed before September, does it mean those already deployed will commence ahead of us or what?

So many confusion in this their deployment thing.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:
Ezenwa, please i have a question. As it stands, so many states are yet to deploy manually including mine. We have just 3 days to the end of August. Which also suggests Stream 2 will starts September. If we are not deployed before September, does it mean those already deployed will commence ahead of us or what?

So many confusion in this their deployment thing.
Where do you get your information from, please monitor your dashboard you will be contacted.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

Where do you get your information from, please monitor your dashboard you will be contacted.
I got the information from those who have been deployed manually sir. According to them, their focal person had told them 31st August was deadline for deployment.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:

I got the information from those who have been deployed manually sir. According to them, their focal person had told them 31st August was deadline for deployment.
The people that did the manual process have they started working, I don't know why you guys are always in a haste, the Npower program is a process, just follow instructions, if you have not been contacted just keep checking your deployment page on nasims dashboard.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

The people that did the manual process have they started working, I don't know why you guys are always in a haste, the Npower program is a process, just follow instructions, if you have not been contacted just keep checking your deployment page on nasims dashboard.
I don't think it's about haste sir but the fear of been sidelined. We have seen all manner of manipulation starting from the thumbprint verification. Npower has not released any viable update on their verified handle close to a month and people are just doing what they feel is right. Is that not a deliberate attempt to shortchange people? There is confusion everywhere about the deployment and rather than release a statement calming that confusion, they kept quiet.
Are you aware that some people have ppa letters issued to them by their focal person which is different from what is on the dashboard? Which of them is even the correct ppa letter? Letter issued by your focal person or the one downloaded on your dashboard? Npower just creating unnecessary confusion everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:

You just scared me so they're trying to play games with us??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:

Is this why deployment is taking them years to complete? Why is Niger like this, we will be abusing our leaders but we are all corrupt
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:

I don't think it's about haste sir but the fear of been sidelined. We have seen all manner of manipulation starting from the thumbprint verification. Npower has not released any viable update on their verified handle close to a month and people are just doing what they feel is right. Is that not a deliberate attempt to shortchange people? There is confusion everywhere about the deployment and rather than release a statement calming that confusion, they kept quiet.
Are you aware that some people have ppa letters issued to them by their focal person which is different from what is on the dashboard? Which of them is even the correct ppa letter? Letter issued by your focal person or the one downloaded on your dashboard? Npower just creating unnecessary confusion everywhere.
You will not be sidelined as long as you are a beneficiary and you have done your physical verification you will be deployed.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

You just scared me so they're trying to play games with us??
My brother, if you go to Facebook and join a few stream 2 groups, you will know things are happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will not be sidelined as long as you are a beneficiary and you have done your physical verification you will be deployed.

Thank you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Whether deployed or not, so far you've done physical verification and it's showing "Pass", you'll be paid.

I made this post with our own experience. Most of the Stream 1 were never deployed even after doing physical verification and guess what? They were paid till this moment, never had issues. You guys have been confirmed as "Beneficiary" already and no need to panic cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by LORDLARGE(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fucklove:
Whether deployed or not, so far you've done physical verification and it's showing "Pass", you'll be paid.

I made this post with our own experience. Most of the Stream 1 were never deployed even after doing physical verification and guess what? They were paid till this moment, never had issues. You guys have been confirmed as "Beneficiary" already and no need to panic cool
Am a living witness of this. And so far it's been 10/10

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
LORDLARGE:

Correct Guy cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fucklove:

Thank you for availing us your wealth of experience sir cool

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:

You're welcome pastor grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:

I notice say PastorFire don calm down. Maturity good o grin

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
giftygirl1:

I notice say PastorFire don calm down. Maturity good o grin
It's pointless quarelling with each other over nothing when we can easily get along.
EASILY.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Npower News August 29th 2022

Npower News August 29th 2022 are highlighted as follows;

1) Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment first phase is ongoing.

2) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are to continue to monitor their Npower portal, text message and email for their deployment schedule, if your place of primary assignment is not ready yet please exercise patience.

3) Only Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with "beneficiary" or "preselected" status on their Npower portal and with physical verification status showing "pass" will be deployed to their various places of primary assignment.

4) Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will receive their Npower July stipend and Npower August stipend in due time, Npower July stipend will be initiated first then August stipend will follow suit.

5) Npower Batch C stream 1 program will not be extended, Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries have been advised to use their stipends prudently.

6) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with "shortlisted" or "applicant" written on their Npower portal were not selected and are to reapply for the next Npower registration.

7) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be paid a month after their deployment process have been completed.

8 Npower registration for Npower Batch D has not started yet, when it starts it will be communicated to prospective Npower applicants on all Npower twitter handle and Npower facebook handles.

9) Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement will start after the second batch of the Npower NEXIT soft loan training must have been completed, the second batch of the Npower NEXIT soft loan training program will start soon, the Npower NEXIT soft loan training program and the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement is only for qualified Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B beneficiaries.

10) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be verified at their deployment centers.

11) All failed Npower stipend payment issues should be forwarded to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng.

12) Npower June stipend under processing will be paid, Npower beneficiaries are to exercise patience.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sofken: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2022
ezenwaez:

1) Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment first phase is ongoing.

2) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are to continue to monitor their Npower portal, text message and email for their deployment schedule, if your place of primary assignment is not ready yet please exercise patience.

3) Only Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with "beneficiary" or "preselected" status on their Npower portal and with physical verification status showing "pass" will be deployed to their various places of primary assignment.

4) Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will receive their Npower July stipend and Npower August stipend in due time, Npower July stipend will be initiated first then August stipend will follow suit.

5) Npower Batch C stream 1 program will not be extended, Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries have been advised to use their stipends prudently.

6) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with "shortlisted" or "applicant" written on their Npower portal were not selected and are to reapply for the next Npower registration.

7) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be paid a month after their deployment process have been completed.

8 Npower registration for Npower Batch D has not started yet, when it starts it will be communicated to prospective Npower applicants on all Npower twitter handle and Npower facebook handles.

9) Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement will start after the second batch of the Npower NEXIT soft loan training must have been completed, the second batch of the Npower NEXIT soft loan training program will start soon, the Npower NEXIT soft loan training program and the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement is only for qualified Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B beneficiaries.

10) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be verified at their deployment centers.

11) All failed Npower stipend payment issues should be forwarded to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng.

12) Npower June stipend under processing will be paid, Npower beneficiaries are to exercise patience.

Prudent you said. Very good advise, can you survive with N30k for week talk less of a month and funny enough, the pay is not constant and you are talking about prudent. I duff for you honourable minister and her crew

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Lmao. We should spend our stipends prudently?
These people are comedians.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2022
They are clearing failed payments now cool

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2022
ezenwaez:

4) Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will receive their Npower July stipend and Npower August stipend in due time, Npower july stipend will be initiated first then August stipend will follow suit.
I do not understand what you mean by due time, when is the due time? Is it not due yet. Is this a joke.

Why does July stipend needs to come first? Why not August and then July?

Who is talking about batch D?
How do you know there will be batch D?
Please stop whining me.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by obofty: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Am yet to be paid for June. June is showing "failed, timeout, waiting for response from destination " pls who else is experiencing this. FirstBank.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
obofty:
Am yet to be paid for June. June is showing "failed, timeout, waiting for response from destination " pls who else is experiencing this. FirstBank.
Add your Npower ID to the above complaint and forward it to Npower email address at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng or Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jonnathin: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
True I just received my failed stipend of March around 4:30 pm
Fucklove:

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by senetorjboss(m): 3:52am On Aug 30, 2022
LORDLARGE:

I swear, I no reach the ppa oneday....make una just chill,no one get your time.. It is called voluntary empowerment... If you understand it meaning you no go take m serious...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by senetorjboss(m): 3:52am On Aug 30, 2022
LORDLARGE:

I swear, I no reach the ppa oneday....make una just chill,no one get your time.. It is called voluntary empowerment... If you understand it meaning you no go take m serious
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Joshbass: 4:25am On Aug 30, 2022
Fucklove:

Wow.. I jst hope I receive my failed October payment this time�

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Npower News August 30th 2022

Npower News August 30th 2022 highlights are as follows below;

1) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with blank ppa letter also know as Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter are to monitor their deployment page on Npower portal for their deployment schedule and place of primary assignment.

2) Once the place of primary assignment and deployment schedule becomes available then the Npower ppa letter/deployment letter will be available for download.

3) Blank ppa letter/deployment letter is as a result of the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries' deployment schedule not being ready yet.

4) All failed Npower stipend payment issues, should be forwarded to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and Npower facebook at Npower, complaint must be accompanied with the Npower ID of the Npower beneficiary.

5) Deployment is ongoing, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are advised to always monitor their deployment page on Npower portal for deployment updates.

6) Failed Npower June stipend, Npower April stipend, Npower May stipend, Npower September stipend, Npower October stipend, Npower January stipend, Npower February stipend and Npower march stipend should be sent to Npower email address at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng, Npower twitter handle @npower_ng or Npower Facebook handle at Npower.

7) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that have been deployed but yet cannot download their deployment letters are to exercise patience.

8 All outstanding stipends and failed Npower stipends and allowances are being worked on by Npower and will be paid soon as backlog stipend payments.

9) Npower Batch C stream 2 with their Npower portal showing shortlisted or applicant even after biometrics were not selected and are to reapply for the next Npower registration when it commences.

10) N-Build beneficiaries will be paid their training allowances and stipends.

11) Npower beneficiaries with Npower login password issues are to login with their Npower registered phone number as their new password.

12) Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries backlog payments for Npower January stipend, March stipend and other outstanding stipend payments ongoing.

13) Failed Npower December stipend reinitiated, backlog payment being processed by Npower technical partners.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hammariise(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
jonnathin:
True I just received my failed stipend of March around 4:30 pm

I no see alert but after seeing this then I checked my bank app, lo and behold my failed March stipend is there
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
hammariise:

I no see alert but after seeing this then I checked my bank app, lo and behold my failed March stipend is there
Congratulations.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower News August 30th 2022

Npower News August 30th 2022 highlights are as follows below;

1) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with blank ppa letter also know as Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter are to monitor their deployment page on Npower portal for their deployment schedule and place of primary assignment.

2) Once the place of primary assignment and deployment schedule becomes available then the Npower ppa letter/deployment letter will be available for download.

3) Blank ppa letter/deployment letter is as a result of the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries' deployment schedule not being ready yet.

4) All failed Npower stipend payment issues, should be forwarded to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and Npower facebook at Npower, complaint must be accompanied with the Npower ID of the Npower beneficiary.

5) Deployment is ongoing, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are advised to always monitor their deployment page on Npower portal for deployment updates.

6) Failed Npower June stipend, Npower April stipend, Npower May stipend, Npower September stipend, Npower October stipend, Npower January stipend, Npower February stipend and Npower march stipend should be sent to Npower email address at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng, Npower twitter handle @npower_ng or Npower Facebook handle at Npower.

7) Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that have been deployed but yet cannot download their deployment letters are to exercise patience.

8 All outstanding stipends and failed Npower stipends and allowances are being worked on by Npower and will be paid soon as backlog stipend payments.

9) Npower Batch C stream 2 with their Npower portal showing shortlisted or applicant even after biometrics were not selected and are to reapply for the next Npower registration when it commences.

10) N-Build beneficiaries will be paid their training allowances and stipends.

11) Npower beneficiaries with Npower login password issues are to login with their Npower registered phone number as their new password.

12) Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries backlog payments for Npower January stipend, March stipend and other outstanding stipend payments ongoing.

13) Failed Npower December stipend reinitiated, backlog payment being processed by Npower technical partners.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.