Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006171 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
wunmi590:

My wife got her October stipend to, this morning.

That was the only backlog they are owing her, apart from july and august
Everyone should exercise patience as long as you have made your complaint you will be paid.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ogoloray(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Am I the only person that just got alert for July?

Omo the thing shock me o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Atasko: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
ogoloray:
Am I the only person that just got alert for July?

Omo the thing shock me o
Are you playing? What type of play is that? angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ogoloray(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Atasko:
Are you playing? What type of play is that? angry

I swear I got paid, kwara state!

There was no indication of month, and it's not like they were owing me any backlogs. Alert came in at 6:18pm today.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
ogoloray:

There was no indication of month, and it's not like they were owing me any backlogs. Alert came in at 6:18pm today.
Congratulations
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
ogoloray:

Ha. This one shock me o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Everyone should exercise patience as long as you have made your complaint you will be paid.

I've said it repeatedly stop misleading people with your fake assumptions. Go find something else do. Whether you complain or not all outstanding payments will be made, starting from today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hammariise(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
ogoloray:

Does it reflect on your dashboard?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ogoloray(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2022
hammariise:

Does it reflect on your dashboard?

Funny enough it didn't o, I'm suspecting that they thought they were supposed to pay me a backlog. Lol.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by arizonalusa: 5:20am On Sep 08, 2022
I have not received my February stipend, mine is showing customer cancellation (Zenith bank User)... And it was processing yesterday
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ogoloray(m): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2022
arizonalusa:
I have not received my February stipend, mine is showing customer cancellation

Na your money Dem use dash me so

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2022
arizonalusa:
I have not received my February stipend, mine is showing customer cancellation (Zenith bank User)... And it was processing yesterday
Forward this complain to Npower email address at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng or via twitter at Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and include your Npower ID in your complain.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2022
arizonalusa:
I think this issue is restricted to those of us with February Backlog from my findings, probably it's deliberate from them so that they can clear other months, I believe they will re initiate February backlog without complaint to them again.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

I've said it repeatedly stop misleading people with your fake assumptions. Go find something else do. Whether you complain or not all outstanding payments will be made, starting from today.
My dear go and sit down, leave the young man alone.
How does what he is doing affecting you?
is he collecting any money from beneficiaries?
He is only passing information
Leave him alone
Kilonshele

8 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Stop the hatred, leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Federal Government cannot recruit, because most Npower beneficiaries are posted to state owned parastatals and not Federal parastatals, you are only working under state government parastatals but paid by Federal Government, the federal government only have to liase and persuade the state government to retain some Npower beneficiaries.

It will never work this way... Federal government have to handle payment to those retained, not state... If it Will be state responsible for salary for those to be retained , it will fail.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
This npower nah shit.....
Make them initiate payment on time
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by yuzjet(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Delight2014:

My dear go and sit down, leave the young man alone.
Leave him alone
Kilonshele

I don't understand why some people are just so envious?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Your problem pass this country walahi.. Shey u don finish Npower? Is the information for you? Those that are supposed to talk (Stream II) are kwayet.. Na u open mouth.. Waaaaaaaa dey yarn dust. Oga shift
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Curdlebug:

It will never work this way... Federal government have to handle payment to those retained, not state... If it Will be state responsible for salary for those to be retained , it will fail.

Some states need more teachers. They wish to retain those who were regular during the NPower C1 duration.
Whether you believe it or not, na you sabi. It is happening.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
PastorFire:

[s]Your problem pass this country walahi.. Shey u don finish Npower? Is the information for you? Those that are supposed to talk (Stream II) are kwayet.. Na u open mouth.. Waaaaaaaa dey yarn dust. Oga shift[/s]

Your pain never start. Npower don reject you. No go find other ways you go take survive.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
TemmyT002:

Some states need more teachers. They wish to retain those who were regular during the NPower C1 duration.
Whether you believe it or not, na you sabi. It is happening.
Yes some states with teacher shortage might retain but it is not cast on stone, and it is not automatic, you still have to go through the state recruitment processes.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Delight2014:

[s]My dear go and sit down, leave the young man alone.
Leave him alone
Kilonshele[/s]

And how does my post affect you as well? Last I remember there's freedom of expression and you have no right to stop that especially when a misleading message that should be debunked is spotted. So go sleep and leave my comment alone too!!

Secondly, I can't remember mentioning money in my post abi you dey see double
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Delight2014:

[s]My dear go and sit down, leave the young man alone.
Leave him alone
Kilonshele[/s]

And how does my post affect you as well? Last I remember there's freedom of expression and you have no right to stop that especially when a misleading message that should be debunked is spotted. Passing misleading info is the keyword!!!! So go sleep and leave my comment alone too!!

Secondly, I can't remember mentioning money in my post abi you dey see double

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
@fucklove our film don start oooo , hurry come quick quick b4 actor go kill the boss... grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
peekay007:
@fucklove our film don start oooo , hurry come quick quick b4 actor go kill the boss... grin
grin grin grin grin. Na my July and August I wan collect like this, comot my hand for npower matter, na Npower I don carry war meet for Facebook, dey give them sliding tackle before dem begin pay backlogs. I go dey tackle them until dey initiate July and August.

Npower don make me turn my dashboard to livescore, dey refresh am for update, I go hold dem for neck till dem settle me angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Curdlebug:

Stop the hatred, leave him alone

If you call debunking of misleading info, hatred, then your English teacher did a bad job on you. Go check the meaning of hatred.

Y'all stop with your misleading info, else it will always be debunked. Innocent people come in here to get info and all they see is Fake assumptions spreading everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Peekay007 but wait o, you sef na case. Na to dey monitor Gba Gbos for thread you Sabi, dey mention Fucklove as witness. Na which Kan person you be sef You never fight Npower, you never show your fellow Beneficiary woto woto, na only to swallow stipend for jos you Sabi.

Your way no be am wahali, I don tire for your matter finish angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

If you call debunking of misleading info, hatred, then your English teacher did a bad job on you. Go check the meaning of hatred.

Y'all stop with your misleading info, else it will always be debunked. Innocent people come in here to get info and all they see is Fake assumptions spreading everywhere.
Rose I talk am that day, dey wan harvest my skull, one guy even type dictionary give me say I be bad Belle. I grab the insults chop am like fufu dey wait for my 2 months jeje.
If you go follow my footstep, I sware you go live 350 years for this country we dey so. Just follow me dey one side dey monitor the remaining 2 months jeje angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fucklove:
Rose I talk am that day, dey wan harvest my skull, one guy even type dictionary give me say I be bad Belle. I grab the insults chop am like fufu dey wait for my 2 months jeje.
If you go follow my footstep, I sware you go live 350 years for this country we dey so. Just follow me dey one side dey monitor the remaining 2 months jeje angry sad

My bro I no dey fear any of them. Make them come. They want assumptions that tallies with what they want at the expense of innocent people coming here to seek legit info. Whenever it's debunked they go solo. I know some innocent people that got this thread from Google, only to come here to see gibberish littered everywhere on the thread, championed by that ezenwa guy, hence, my stance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Giftygirl1 no send us here again, her own na to go work, go blow big big grammar for class, buy shawawrma for children make them happy, come here dey peep to know whether new month don dey pend. She don leave us here to kpafuka angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hahahahaha, na to sit down look i dey for this thread oooo
Fucklove:
Peekay007 but wait o, you sef na case. Na to dey monitor Gba Gbos for thread you Sabi, dey mention Fucklove as witness. Na which Kan person you be sef You never fight Npower, you never show your fellow Beneficiary woto woto, na only to swallow stipend for jos you Sabi.

Your way no be am wahali, I don tire for your matter finish angry sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.