Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006202 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by floret23(f): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
C2 may have been unofficially suspended.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by zeeace(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
shut the f**k up.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by zeeace(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
shut the f up.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by najeem4reall(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Npower please pay our stipend for the sake of God
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Una just dey play for this group.

E go soon clear for una eye.
I pity ur pastor here.

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
The guy that quoted u to shut d f**k up no get sense.
E think say you dey after his life.

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by najeem4reall(m): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Npower please pay our stipend for God sake hunger is about finishing us we are begging ooo
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2022
I don talk am before C2 na scam grin
Oya PastorFire kee yaself cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Maj196:
Oya PastorFire Kee yaself cheesy
It is not scam, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be paid very soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mattiegold: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
How soon sir?
ezenwaez:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by fohlarp: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2022
ezenwaez:

Den pls wots d prbm wth ds payment issue of soon payment wnt we live our lives
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Maj196:
D'banj don chop stream 2 money finish grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by floret23(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
zeeace:
shut the f**k up.
I pity you. Allow Sadiya to be playing you like table tennis. It will soon clear for your eyes.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by AGManuel: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check your Npower portal later.

Hello *Ezenwaez* please the deployment tab just disappeared from my dashboard even though I have signed and uploaded my letter although it's still showing beneficiary. I logged out and checked back on the portal like you advised still no deployment tab. But It's still showing I'm a beneficiary. Will this affect my payment? Please help rectify, thanks.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
AGManuel:

Hello *Ezenwaez* please the deployment tab just disappeared from my dashboard even though I have signed and uploaded my letter although it's still showing beneficiary. I logged out and checked back on the portal like you advised still no deployment tab. But It's still showing I'm a beneficiary. Will this affect my payment? Please help rectify, thanks.
No it won't.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by AGManuel: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
ezenwaez:

No it won't.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by fohlarp: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
I jst believe na na say npower na scam,u talk say mk we go work we went,to pay com dey gv stories,ehn ehn na so unreliable u be.my princpal was lamentg cncrng d last set dt dy dnt spend mr dn 2mths ,dey stpd comg is it not repeatg itsef now,now she now admits dem to be a scam,dt ow can u expect ppl to wrk wtht bn paid
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MILLERMannn: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
It somehow saddening that we have to come to this path of suffering our own people as a nation. I don't know when Nigeria want to develop.....I don't just know. Why did God give us leaders like this? I don't just know. I feel you people pain. It will be well.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MILLERMannn: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
That 30k can lift some people out of depression and some few people just concluded to make their lifes sorrowful. I asked my friend yesterday...is there a difference between a white man and a black man? He said yes. The difference is thinking . The white man thinks deeper than the black man.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Una just dey play for this group.

E go soon clear for una eye.
I pity ur pastor here.

You see, I know your type. Free money don finish for u and you wish others can be in your situation. Be rest assured and peppered to know that, stream II shall collect their stipend in full.
If nor be shamelessness, your Stream I colleagues have moved on with their lives except you hanging around here hoping for September stipend somehow someway.. My friend shift go hustle or else na hunger go kee u 4 dis 2023 we enta so

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
floret23:

See one of them. Hahahahahaha
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
Oya PastorFire kee yaself cheesy

See anoda useless and expired Stream I wey stil dey hang around here for Npower!

I kuku pity u.. Na hunger go kee u dis 2023 we enta so.. No comot 4 here go hustle

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
fohlarp:
I jst believe na na say npower na scam,u talk say mk we go work we went,to pay com dey gv stories,ehn ehn na so unreliable u be.my princpal was lamentg cncrng d last set dt dy dnt spend mr dn 2mths ,dey stpd comg is it not repeatg itsef now,now she now admits dem to be a scam,dt ow can u expect ppl to wrk wtht bn paid

Bros, if you turn Npower to government job, Las las, na BP go kee u.. Nor carry Npower on top head like government job! Na free money.

I have never stepped foot to my PPA since all this started. I don't even know where the school is located cos my Principal sign for farm. I nor get time for rubbish

Dis 2023, go hustle and help people around u.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
najeem4reall:
Npower please pay our stipend for God sake hunger is about finishing us we are begging ooo

Bros, Npower will pay Stream II in full. But the fact is, it won't come when you expect it. That's why you need to forget about them and face other engagement to survive.

I spent atleast 100k this Christmas to give my family a treat. If I was waiting for Npower, will I do that? You are my colleague and I love all Stream II here. That's why I'm advising you.

Forget all dis yeye Bad Belle Stream I wey life don tire dem trying to discourage u about the program cos government nor give dem extension. Na yeye dey worry dem!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
Grow sense ode. You been dey make mouth for here before. Shishi nor go reach you from Npower. Me I no get issue. Money yapa for me side and I no need Npower. I don chop clean mouth already grin

Says an Npower Official? Una problem be say, free money don finish and you are still waiting by the window to see if they wil call you in? But guess what? You are OUT of Npower!

Keep your nose out and allow those in the program to worry about their money. Afterall, nor be ya papa money

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
ezenwaez:

Ezenwa, don't bother replying these expired Stream I.. Dem nor get shame!

When our money come, we go share recharge card 4 dem since dem still full here dey wait 4 Bambi Allah from us

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Says an Npower Official? Una problem be say, free money don finish and you are still waiting by the window to see if they wil call you in? But guess what? You are OUT of Npower!

Keep your nose out and allow those in the program to worry about their money. Afterall, nor be ya papa money
E be like say you nor get sense. I tell you say I dey wait for another Npower? Mumu like you. Even if dem go pity una na just 30k finish cuz APC dey comot dat place. Last last e still dey pain u say you neva chop #1 from that free money. Oya kee yaself. Stream 1 chop Npower money no be small shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.