Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006281 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Get your 100k ready by end of January or shut up
No stipend for stream 2. Let it sink in. Make e dey pain you dey go

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
No stipend for stream 2. Let it sink in. Make e dey pain you dey go

I'm done with you. If you or me don't prepare to send that 100k by end of January, God is my witness and whom I serve, u go hear am here.

I go drag u tire with that screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

I'm done with you. If you or me don't prepare to send that 100k by end of January, God is my witness and whom I serve, u go hear am here.

I go drag u tire with that screenshot.
Mtcheeeeeew! E-diot look for another means. This one na miss. No money for Stream 2. Get that into your thick MF skull.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
Mtcheeeeeew! E-diot look for another means. This one na miss. No money for Stream 2. Get that into your thick MF skull.

Ok na.. Everyone take note of what I will write and screenshot.

Dis guy and I agreed to send 100k by the end of January 2023, to anyone of our pick on this thread on one condition

Him - Stream II will not be paid

Me - Stream II will be paid their stipend before end of January.

Please take note cos by end of January, we shall know who is a noisemaker here between me and him.. Agreed!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Ok na.. Everyone take note of what I will write and screenshot.

Dis guy and I agreed to send 100k by the end of January 2023, to anyone of our pick on this thread on one condition

Him - Stream II will not be paid

Me - Stream II will be paid their stipend before end of January.

Please take note cos by end of January, we shall know who is a noisemaker here between me and him.. Agreed!

Hahahahahah. I always knew you were dumb but not this dumb. While you will be organizing your stupid wager with yourself and fighting with yourself. I will be out there putting more money into my account. So who's the winner and the loser? If you like credit another person pikin account. E go dey thank God for making you stupid.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
Hahahahahah. I always knew you were dumb but not this dumb. While you will be organizing your stupid wager with yourself and fighting with yourself. I will be out there putting more money into my account. So who's the winner and the loser? If you like credit another person pikin account. E go dey thank God for making you stupid.

You are noisemaker! I don already know dat one.

Na only poor man nor fit put money where mouth dey!

Common 100k, u don dey deny run.. Kai, Hahahahahaha

Try me na.. Jus try me!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

You are noisemaker! I don already know dat one.

Na only poor man nor fit put money where mouth dey!

Common 100k, u don dey deny run.. Kai, Hahahahahaha

Try me na.. Jus try me!
No be by force to be stupid like you. I rebuke you in this new year. Holy ghost fire. Destroy!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
No be by force to be stupid like you. I rebuke you in this new year. Holy ghost fire. Destroy!

Excuse is another name for Poverty! Na poverty dey worry u!

You were running your mouth like water board, oya put your money where your mouth is and your instantly turned to a COWARD!

Like the COWARD you are!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Excuse is another name for Poverty! Na poverty dey worry u!

You were running your mouth like water board, oya you your money where your mouth is and your instantly turned to a COWARD!

Like the COWARD you are!
Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! Burn him
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by yaki84: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Even ezenwaez taya...

Me am shocked beyond words...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! Burn him

Hahahahahaha.. SHUT IT UP NEXT TIME!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

You see, I know your type. Free money don finish for u and you wish others can be in your situation. Be rest assured and peppered to know that, stream II shall collect their stipend in full.
If nor be shamelessness, your Stream I colleagues have moved on with their lives except you hanging around here hoping for September stipend somehow someway.. My friend shift go hustle or else na hunger go kee u 4 dis 2023 we enta so
Una mumu will never do,
Person don finally do data for you, na to come here con burn am.
Post of last year, mumu man.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
EmperorTolson:

Una mumu will never do,
Person don finally do data for you, na to come here con burn am.
Post of last year, mumu man.

See anoda shameless werey grin grin grin grin

Expired Stream I

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

See anoda shameless werey grin grin grin grin

Expired Stream I
It takes one week for you to afford 1gb data.
Someone later helped your life after enough begging and all you could do is to come here to burn it instead of you to find something meaningful to do with it.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
EmperorTolson:

It takes one week for you to afford 1gb data.
Someone later helped your life after enough begging and all you could do is to come here to burn it instead of you to find something meaningful to do with it.

But wait, are you guys not shameless? After all your "sign out" nonsense, you are still here?

If you know you have money, take up the challenge from the Stream I COWARD before you. Maybe we can start from there and talk about money and data?

Nansense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by fohlarp: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Bros, if you turn Npower to government job, Las las, na BP go kee u.. Nor carry Npower on top head like government job! Na free money.

I have never stepped foot to my PPA since all this started. I don't even know where the school is located cos my Principal sign for farm. I nor get time for rubbish

Dis 2023, go hustle and help people around u.
have to make my feelings known or is it a crime 4 wot am expectg,dey shd jst do d needful,come out n tell us dr next line of actn eida dey payn or not
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
fohlarp:
have to make my feelings known or is it a crime 4 wot am expectg,dey shd jst do d needful,come out n tell us dr next line of actn eida dey payn or not

You will be paid this January I strongly believe.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is NPower still existing?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=EmperorTolson post=119646252][/quote]

Who read this Epistle of Lamentation grin grin grin Hahahahaha. I can feel the pains and torture you went through to write the story of your life grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha... See lies.. Hahahahahaha

Don't worry, you will leave this thread in shame EXPIRED product of Npower

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iSense247: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Who read this Epistle of Lamentation grin grin grin Hahahahaha. I can feel the pains and torture you went through to write the story of your life grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha... See lies.. Hahahahahaha

Don't worry, you will leave this thread in shame EXPIRED product of Npower
Stream 2 na scam.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Stream II, please listen up!

Most of this Stream I are only here to discourage you, paint a gloomy picture (Worst than it is) of Npower so you can get tired, feel psychologically forced to resign or join others to post unverifiable information about Npower.

They are bitter, frustrated, miserable and confused about their inability to get extension or Nexit. Little wonder, they are still here despite completing their program in full.

Do not be discouraged, keep calm, face your lives and be sure to know, our stipend will be paid.

Na frustration make dem remain here.. Nor mind dem.. I will continue to flush dem out one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iSense247: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

You will be paid this January I strongly believe.
The same way you believed four months ago.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:
The same way you believed four months ago.

Another frustrated Stream I, I know all of them grin

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:
Stream 2 na scam.

Another frustrated Stream I grin

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Let me tell you all about this idiotic being called PastorOku.
His last banned account was PastorFire, he's other account that's been banned before the previous one was banned.
The little reason why he was banned was because he's a noise maker, a begger, an empty barrel. He used to use the banned account to beg stream 1 beneficiary for 1k claiming he's not eaten anything, that life has been miserable for him. Later, he claimed his story has changed and so he screenshot and upload on this platform, a message claiming it was sent by his mother to appreciate him for giving her 2k, you're also surprised, that's not all.
He also uploaded some amount of money, he held in his hand while on his tattered bedsheet claiming he's become a millionaire (an amount that's less than 20k).
He threw an open challenge, that's he wants to show everyone that he now have money and no longer need to beg for money from stream 1 beneficiary, people accepted his challenge, nothing came out of it.
A week after he boasted, he came back begging for urgent 1k again, people bashed him, he couldn't take the insult, then, he started to spam the forum. Everybody reported him to the moderator, he chopped life ban.
There are other things about him that'll actually question his sanity but I can't write all.
Search PastorFire if the account has not been totally removed from nairaland to verify, it's possible he's edited some though.

If stream 1 accepted you during there tenure, you have no right to question what they're still doing here, at least they are not begging like you. Moreover it's still the same thread.
He goat, he even claimed he's married. I'm sure you're divorced now.
Na so you just open pastor yansh yakata finish grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
Na so you just open pastor yansh yakata finish grin

See anoda useless Stream I.. Since you are back, I challenge anyone of you to screenshot any post that I solicited for your miserable money and you have 20k now.

Quote any of my account right now and post it. You have my permission before I start dealing with all dis Stream I riff rats.

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

See anoda useless Stream I.. Since you are back, I challenge anyone of you to screenshot any post that I solicited for your miserable money and you have 20k now

Quote any of my account right now and post it. You have my permission before I start dealing with riff rats.

Let's go!
No need I don see wetin you dey do underground. Them don open your smelly black yansh grin

Dirty pig grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
No need I don see wetin you dey do underground. Them don open your smelly black yansh grin

Dirty pig grin

Shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself? Noisemakers without proof?

Screenshot it na if you are not a bastard!

I have challenged you miserable lots. All my post are on Nairaland to see.. Screenshot where I ask anyone of you for your poverty money here and you have 20k as your reward.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself? Noisemakers without proof?

Screenshot it na if you are not a bastard
Guy you be foool I swear. I don already see your krawkraw black dirty yansh. You still dey find way cover am. You nor just get sense
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maj196:
Guy you be foool I swear. I don already see your krawkraw black dirty yansh. You still dey find way cover am. You nor just get sense

Oga, leave noisemaking and screenshot before I deal with you now

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
PastorOku:

Oga, leave noisemaking and screenshot before I deal with you now
Thunder fire you there. You think say I be like you wey nor get sense. I go con dey find screenshot upandan for nairaland. He still dey try bribe me with him begger 20k. Pastor begi begi

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.