Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005054 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by GraceSmile1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Caleycashh:
No, its on boarding to another platform different from the original NPower site... where you dey wen ppl dey apply last year?, this stuff na since early last year na

Thanks for your response.
I've actually uploaded my documents and taken the test but asking for someone.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lere1990(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
jmoore:
I will drop details of how to take the test again if your account has been blocked.

Mine was blocked but I later took the test again.

Remember if it works for you, you can show appreciation with a little token. Appreciation is not compulsory.

Those that have their accounts blocked should quote this post.
wat can I do pls. I was blocked to take my test yesterday
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by spido(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Alfryd:
anyone with the idea on how I can Reduce the size of my documents to 200kb, I have been trying to update my certificates but it keep rejecting the Size, I even crop the certificate pictures from 3mb to 400kb still it still doesn't accept

anyone on how I can update it
pls ... I will be gladly
sent the document to a friend whatups and her will sent it back to you and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kudos6453(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchepele:

did u read instructions before the test
it doesn't written that we can't review options but don't skip any options in which I didn't skip any but only wanted to review my actions after the test
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by abbeycial: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
"f you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again"

the above condition,does it apply to the 20mins time out or session expired time out?
my cousin have been timed out - session expired twice while taking the test
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Alfryd:
I have received the Email , and reset my password

but when I clicked on the take test is showing "Sorry something went wrong"

anyone with idea why
What time did you request for password reset
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by abbeycial: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Alfryd:
anyone with the idea on how I can Reduce the size of my documents to 200kb, I have been trying to update my certificates but it keep rejecting the Size, I even crop the certificate pictures from 3mb to 400kb still it still doesn't accept

anyone on how I can update it
pls ... I will be gladly

If you are using your phone, set your camera picture size to 5m(2560*1920)It would give you a 1mb size size pic you can crop to 200kb or less.

There could be a advance way but that's what I did for my cuz

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by joeking2222: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
lexrichy:
Good day house the number i used to register my bvn got lost and the date of birth on my bvn is incorrect, should i go to my bank and change my number and date of birth or i should proceed with registration and test. just got the link now.
Yes boss, my guy did his own 3 weeks, but it took about 14 working days for it to be corrected. But it might depends on bank sha, coz his own bank na keystone.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
I still haven't received any password reset mail. What could be the problem. Says link sent but I don't receive anything
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Download Qreduce lite from playstore. Then reduce your pictures to 150kb
can the app reduce pictures to less than 100 kilobytes?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by joeking2222: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchepele:

did u read instructions before the test
Bros, to be sincere wit u, i reviewed mine, even went back from question 20 to number 1, just to confirmed i didn't left any question untouched, and nothing of such happened to me, the only thing was i didn't logout.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Odalo12:
I still haven't received any password reset mail. What could be the problem. Says link sent but I don't receive anything
check your spam folder
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
joeking2222:

Bros, to be sincere wit u, i reviewed mine, even went back from question 20 to number 1, just to confirmed i didn't left any question untouched, and nothing of such happened to me, the only thing was i didn't logout.
LOl u eh
this issues u guys are having didn't affect me at all.i was able to reset my password and update my profile very fast and i did it once.before i took the test immediately and submitted.i didn't have any network issue.though i used Firefox browser
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kudos6453:
it doesn't written that we can't review options but don't skip any options in which I didn't skip any but only wanted to review my actions after the test
didn't u see anything like any answer u click is final and u cant go back to previous questions??i cant remember d exact word but what i wrote here is close to what dey said on the site
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by chriatia6: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kindly asist, after editing my profile my pix that was my passport change to NYSC certificate I change it over and over and it was saying successful but when I check back the passport will not be there but my NYSC discharge certificate.....have change it like 20times the same things happen
My passport is 95kb
Is that how it should be is there anyone facing the same
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jibreel22222(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good day house
Please I have been able to update my profile but can't take the test please help
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jibreel22222:
Good day house
Please I have been able to update my profile but can't take the test please help
it might be network
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lexrichy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
joeking2222:

Yes boss, my guy did his own 3 weeks, but it took about 14 working days for it to be corrected. But it might depends on bank sha, coz his own bank na keystone.
thank boss.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
chriatia6:
Kindly asist, after editing my profile my pix that was my passport change to NYSC certificate I change it over and over and it was saying successful but when I check back the passport will not be there but my NYSC discharge certificate.....have change it like 20times the same things happen
My passport is 95kb
Is that how it should be is there anyone facing the same
refresh it again but can't u do the test like that
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Amarisa(f): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchepele:
check your spam folder
I have same challenge..checked spam, nothing is there..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amarisa:

I have same challenge..checked spam, nothing is there..
is it the same email u used in registering last year?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Foxie: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
madri4u:
Him well abeg bro help me send a screen shot of the npower questions to madri4u@yahoo.com. l one to write today evening.
Can you stop embarrassing yourself? You've been around the thread begging people with one head like you to send you screenshots of the test they already wrote. Is it not the same school you attended they attended also? Why not write the test without getting expo?

More so, I'd consider anyone who sends you a screenshot as very dull because the person must have aided you to do better than himself or herself in a competition that everyone wants to be selected.

Stop displaying to the world that you used expo to graduate from school!! From the few tips that have been given about the tests you should do well! Man up and take the test!

10 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Foxie:
Can you stop embarrassing yourself? You've been around the thread begging people with one head like you to send you screenshots of the test they already wrote. Is it not the same school you attended they attended also? Why not write the test without getting expo?

More so, I'd consider anyone who sends you a screenshot as very dull because the person must have aided you to do better than himself or herself in a competition that everyone wants to be selected.

Stop displaying to the world that you used expo to graduate from school!! From the few tips that have been given about the tests you should do well! Man up and take the test!
i dont even think d questions are the same self
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Amarisa(f): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchepele:
is it the same email u used in registering last year?
Yes it's the same email
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amarisa:

Yes it's the same email
just keep trying ,i didn't face any problem with mine sha so am a bit surprised with complain that am reading here.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Foxie: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchepele:

i dont even think d questions are the same self
Exactly, I'm just embarrassed that a graduate (whether of a University, College of Education or Polytechnic) can't answer 20 random questions without the aid of expo and we want Nigeria to be great again? It's well!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hartoyebi38: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
since yesterday to email sent, what could be the problem. I have checked the spam as well
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mayor21(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
I have been blocked from taking the test after network issues.
These guys are not serious
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchepele:

check your spam folder
It's there. If you are having the same issue keep checking your spam folder
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jkc123(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please who recently uploaded their details ... Make them help me run am with their phone � mine isn't working ... Tried chrome and mozilla ... Both desktop mode on the browser self sad sad
Whatsapp 08111982113
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jkc123:
Please who recently uploaded their details ... Make them help me run am with their phone � mine isn't working ... Tried chrome and mozilla ... Both desktop mode on the browser self sad sad
Whatsapp 08111982113
make sure ur documents are less than 200kb
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jkc123(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchepele:

make sure ur documents are less than 200kb
Reduced them very well ...
I don't know wat else to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.