Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005067 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by dives(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2021
Dainnif:

Welcome on board my brother. Plenty of us made such mistake we are all waiting for solution propably from some here.

I only just realized it was in the instructions that we cant skip questions or scroll back. How silly of me not to have read it. It is unlike me not to read instructions before any exam. cry. I wrote to support this morning using support@nasims.gov.ng. I don't know if anything can be done. cry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ramanto(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2021
Took the test just know.
Few questions I can remember are:
Synonyms of corrugated roof and dismal.
A few lexis and some mathematical equations.

At the end of the test, I scored 60% and was told congratulations.
Does the congratulations imply that I passed or it's just a typical response regardless of the score?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by HOLYNICEGUY: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2021
good morning all I try to upload my documents it was unsuccessful telling me maximum size 200kb but my credentials is above 200kb what should I do please someone should help out thanks how do I cut the size?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PuZZyNegro: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Jkc123:

They are not using webcam.... Any one can write for another .... While writing the test don't switch tab and don't go back .....

Thanks very much
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2021
HOLYNICEGUY:
good morning all I try to upload my documents it was unsuccessful telling me maximum size 200kb but my credentials is above 200kb what should I do please someone should help out thanks how do I cut the size?

Someone responded that one should send the file to another person & then ask the person to send it back. I did it for mine and it worked.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Depressedkidd: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2021
Sikay19:

If I guess right, did you apply with O'level ? It is actually because there are so many people that applies with O'level hence the congestive error. I applied with NCE even though i don't have that certificate with me since my graduation but my profile got updated immediately. I took the test Subsequently afterward cool
I used olevel. But really there should be no need for the system to be congested. Like I said, this is a federal government funded site, things should be up to standard. Each person is not even uploading up to 1mb of information. Nigerian govt stuff are always marked by mediocrity and low standards smh. A private startup could even do better and have better support. The guys handling the npower account on twitter were just saying it's network, try later and then even eventually stopped replying and reassuring people. Sad tbh.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2021
kakaflex:
Hello guys, please help. I was shortlisted but I can't edit my Bank Details. My Account Details are not listed.... Does anyone have idea on how to go about it

Update your profile first
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Ramanto:
Took the test just know.
Few questions I can remember are:
Synonyms of corrugated roof and dismal.
A few lexis and some mathematical equations.

At the end of the test, I scored 60% and was told congratulations.
Does the congratulations imply that I passed or it's just a typical response regardless of the score?

Just a typical congratulations message
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Please why am I still seeing TAKE TEST on my Dashboard even when I have already taken the test. Meanwhile,the questions no be here o..so those people asking for screenshots,the questions are not the same o.. I managed to score 85.0%.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Iliyasdass(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2021
HOLYNICEGUY:

If you want to resize your credentials, I can do it for free for you..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Depressedkidd: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2021
HOLYNICEGUY:
Crop your pictures around your documents. Then download and Use Qreduce lite from playstore and reduce the cropped pics to 150kb.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PuZZyNegro: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Jkc123:

They are not using webcam.... Any one can write for another .... While writing the test don't switch tab and don't go back .....

Sorry for the too many questions.

Please what's the Nasims ID. Is it the number on the application form or the email. I've tried signing in to take the test but it ain't working
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ZeddyR: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
I did it but didn't get any mail angry
Give it a try again.
Click on send link and get the success message for about five times. Check your email, link was sent and I was able to reset password.
I've haven't taken the test since yesterday. It's not logging in. I don't know what the issue is
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Sorry for the too many questions.

Please what's the Nasims ID. Is it the number on the application form or the email. I've tried signing in to take the test but it ain't working

Application ID number

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by leksgcfr(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2021
Please who encountered this issue of "...upload a clear passport"?
I have been trying to upload but it kept saying such.
How did you solve it if you had it?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ZeddyR: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2021
MomoAdura:

Application ID number
sorry, should I input from the NPWR/2020/......
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2021
ZeddyR:
sorry, should I input from the NPWR/2020/......

Yes exactly

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PuZZyNegro: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2021
MomoAdura:

Yes exactly

And the password should be the one with the email?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ZeddyR: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2021
MomoAdura:

Yes exactly
Thanks
Please is the password my email or my login password
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2021
ZeddyR:
Thanks

The password you just changed.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Worldoma: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2021
giftygirl1:
Please why am I still seeing TAKE TEST on my Dashboard even when I have already taken the test. Meanwhile,the questions no be here o..so those people asking for screenshots,the questions are not the same o.. I managed to score 85.0%.

Please what's the combination and nature of the questions?

Is it combination of current affairs, Maths, and English?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ZeddyR: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2021
MomoAdura:

The password you just changed.
Thanks dear
You're a darling
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Guru9ja(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Bro, does this test use web cam? Can someone write for another?
no webcam.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Guru9ja(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Man. Lucky you. I've been trying for almost a full day. Must've clicked the submit button over 3000 times in that period. I'm mentally exhausted by it. Just went on FB to find out there's people that have been at it for over 2 days and are still unable to finish updating. I don't get why a govt site has to be so problematic. I could go on YouTube and upload an hour long video and have no problems fgs, and that's a site with literal millions of users at any given time, with millions of terabytes of data moving around.
Infact anything that concerns or denotes Nigerian website is always problematic. My neighbour is also facing same issue

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2021
dives:

Yea. I did. I only just realized that. cry Thanks by the way. I hope yours went well
yes very smooth.not even a single issue self

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PuZZyNegro: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2021
ZeddyR:
Thanks

I noticed why the problem is because I was typing the application number on the application print out on the day of the application.

Copy the current application number on the profile
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Funlag: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Worldoma:

Please what's the combination and nature of the questions?

Is it combination of current affairs, Maths, and English?

I did math, English and like 4 questions of my subject(agric)

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2021
giftygirl1:
u called 85 managed

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Worldoma: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Funlag:
I did math, English and my subject

Your subject how? Please throw more light.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Funlag: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Worldoma:

Your subject how? Please throw more light.
I did 4 agric questions

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Yenny4real(f): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Sharpbend:
Please I can't update my profile it is giving me this error. Any tip on how to go about it?

Use another browser.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Worldoma: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Funlag:
I did 4 agric questions

Alright. You're not N-teach.

Hope your did well. Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.